Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so fake the way she’s always like oh mark is the BEST dad. It’s like she’s overcompensating. Because what she shows to her viewers, is her doing absolutely everything and mark working, and then going to watch the footie on the weekend 😂 if he was regularly playing with them/spending time with them she’d 100% do a covert story showing it. Now my husband is genuinely a brilliant dad, but I don’t feel the need to constantly say it because to those around us it’s very obvious. Actions speak louder then words!

Reactions: 25
I find it so fake the way she’s always like oh mark is the BEST dad. It’s like she’s overcompensating. Because what she shows to her viewers, is her doing absolutely everything and mark working, and then going to watch the footie on the weekend 😂 if he was regularly playing with them/spending time with them she’d 100% do a covert story showing it. Now my husband is genuinely a brilliant dad, but I don’t feel the need to constantly say it because to those around us it’s very obvious. Actions speak louder then words!
I totally agree. She knows how little he does but is desperate to portray this amazing family set up, loving marriage and perfect life.

When in fact I think she’s deeply insecure, hates her weight, is in a bit of a loveless marriage (I believe the mark playing away rumours!) and tries to overcompensate with everything she does

She tries to show her love to the kids in feeding them sugar but she does duck all with them.

My husband is a brilliant dad but like you I don’t say that over social media or constantly harp on.
Sometimes I’ll just say to him you're the best dad but I don’t need to say that to others

Reactions: 11
It’s a true talent to look so vastly different in selfies vs. videos of you cleaning. I wonder how she does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She purposely doesn’t wear make up and puts on a baby voice when she’s sick for sympathy. She’s so unhinged and thought she looked amazing in those jeans and needed an attention seeking boost because she can’t stand being with her children. Always gets “unwell” over the holidays….

Reactions: 14
The Jean stories?! Clue is in the name...baggy.
They're skin tight on her thighs and she has a gape in the back.... they're supposed to be a baggy fit! But old midsize thinks they're too big. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I totally agree. She knows how little he does but is desperate to portray this amazing family set up, loving marriage and perfect life.

When in fact I think she’s deeply insecure, hates her weight, is in a bit of a loveless marriage (I believe the mark playing away rumours!) and tries to overcompensate with everything she does

She tries to show her love to the kids in feeding them sugar but she does duck all with them.

My husband is a brilliant dad but like you I don’t say that over social media or constantly harp on.
Sometimes I’ll just say to him you're the best dad but I don’t need to say that to others
New to the thread- what are the mark playing away rumours ??

Reactions: 2
She definitely wanted messages to say how good the jeans looked and how much weight she’s lost 😂 so desperate for strangers attention The reviews of the jeans say how big they come up and advise to size down and on the model they are loose fitting around her thighs and bum #justsaying

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Jean stories?! Clue is in the name...baggy.
They're skin tight on her thighs and she has a gape in the back.... they're supposed to be a baggy fit! But old midsize thinks they're too big. Ffs
It’s the way she says she got a 16 as H&M come up small - like she’s usually a 14! How is she still lying about being a size 14?!! bleeping deluded.
On the website they are baggy on the model. Desperate to be seen to have lost weight.
---
New to the thread- what are the mark playing away rumours ??
On a YouTube video a few months back someone commented that mark was playing away with someone named Hazel.
The same person then commented on other videos saying about mark having an affair.

Pure speculation on here but Charl went quiet and made references to going through hard times

Whilst we don’t know whether it’s true we can probably all agree she’s such a doormat she’d forgive him as her life revolves around him.

If she spent as much time on nutritious food for her family as she does photoshopping photos of herself, they wouldn’t need metal caps/fillings and would be much healthier. But what am I saying, charl would never be one to mislead her adoring public….unless you comment anything negative, are called hazel, question her size, question anything related to her children….i could go on

Reactions: 14
Omg that’s hilarious that she thinks we “swallow her photo shopped pics” 😂😂😂😂
She thinks everyone is blind to what she posts.
It looks like a different body to Charlotte's. A slimmer one.
And from her recent vids and her pork chop leg in the stories 2 hours ago, I'd say the jeans photos were definitely slimmed down.

And she definitely posted for admiration from idiots because why would she need to show the back where its gaping on her. Its not going to be like that on others! She posted purely for attention so she can get messages saying how good she looks from stupid blind idiots who won't know they are photo shopped pictures

Reactions: 10
IMG_5378.jpeg

I’m sorry but does she really expect us to believe that that’s her backside!!!!

• Haha
She looks good in those pics, but we all know that is not how she really looks. Until I see an 'in the wild' or reel pic I'm not buying it 😂

those jeans look uncomfortably tight in the crotch - she'd be far better sizing up to an 18 or 20 so they fit like they're meant to. Your worth is not determined by the size on a label Charl and *gasp* you don't even need to mention what size they are?! Also if you're returning them take them off instead of wearing them for hours with your teeny tiny thongs squeezed in within an inch of their life 😷 nice fishy jeans

is she catfishing her followers or herself at this point 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She purposely doesn’t wear make up and puts on a baby voice when she’s sick for sympathy. She’s so unhinged and thought she looked amazing in those jeans and needed an attention seeking boost because she can’t stand being with her children. Always gets “unwell” over the holidays….
She just looks more like Meatloaf than Meatloaf!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She admits herself she’s big on the bottom (even though she’s still pretending she’s midsized). Her back side is huge! She’s made it look flatter than my flat pancake butt there. Who’s she kidding!

Reactions: 6