Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
She'll be prouder of Mark than she ever has been of the kids for anything.
Prepare for a week of waiting on Mark because his legs are recovering and making him lots of special food and drink. I envisage a night out next Saturday, probably something which has come from a voucher for her birthday 7 years ago and they've just been saving it up for something special like this, because Charl is just like all of us and certainly doesn't have the money to ever treat herself or enjoy fancy food. It will be an evening to spoil the man she loves and celebrate how well he did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can’t wait for the reel of today with twee music, Slo mo clip of him finishing, the kids jumping up and down and Charl hugging Mark saying well done and how proud she is.
If the music isn't the Chariots of Fire theme tune, I will be seriously disappointed. I hope the supporters on the route remember to 👏 and cheer and tell Charlotte how brilliantly SHE had done in making up Mark's pensioner support bag. Because Charlotte is very proud of that as giving useless tat is her love language. And that's OK.

Tomorrow we will have emotionally exhausted and drained Charlotte because it was A LOT taking three children who barely see the light of day out to stand at the side of the road. But it was fine because of the heartwarming interactions with ALL the spectators she stood beside who coincidentally were far more interested in talking to Charlotte than watching AND asking where Charlotte got the BRILLIANT bag she was carrying full of supplies for Mark. They all said they would definitely get one and one man said everytime he ate a beef hulahoop from now on he would think of Charlotte. So there. Anyway - now got a mild cough.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

emphiii

Wow. That's a busy, busy week. She's rushed off her feet! First a walk with Merlin and Nanna, then a hair trim and THEN getting her nails done. Not to mention Daisy's sleepover on Friday. How does she fit everything in?! She must be so proud.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Booklover

VIP Member
'Let me free for a bit.' What the fuck is she on about?! Her kids are in school all day. She 'works' at home! Filming a Tesco shop and wittering on YouTube about your boring life IS NOT ESSENTIAL WORK FFS!!! Imagine having five days a week to do that, go to the gym, get your nails done, go out for coffees, and yet still complain about needing quiet time at the weekend, when you get that every fucking weekday. Pathetic moron.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Booklover

VIP Member
Imagine having a private moment in church to remember your recently deceased grandad and then discover your own SISTER has posted it on her open Insta account. She is truly vile and will use ANY situation for likes and engagement. Despicable.

• Angry
Reactions: 29

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Absolutely howling at the ‘marathon care package’ I can see Mark now running down Deansgate stuffing beef hula hoops and chocolate milk down his neck 🤣🤣
Are the kids going to make him a sign?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“How we save money going to the cinema”

So we basically save money by never taking our children to the cinema. On the rare occasions we do, we make sure someone else is paying us to do it. Hope that helps! Have a lovely day!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27

EmCheese

VIP Member
Nobody writes their notes out like that. My meal plans are always like

Mon - f fingers
Tues - sausages
Weds - meal out
Thur - jacket pots
Fri - fajitas

Like you just don’t write the full meal with all the trimmings and special headings like *speedy swim night* because as their parent and a grown adult you just KNOW it’s swim night on that day. And you know that your husband plans to cook for you later on one day or whatever. It’s just all for show as per usual. What a knob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ImDavidBrent

Few things I’ve taken from the self indulgent drivel.

1. get a normal job Charl- you’re not cut out to handle the opinions of those out there who don’t agree with you. If it isn’t blowing smoke up your size 13 arse then you can’t cope. you never engage with the nice comments anyway and probably don’t reply to messages.

2. no one was curious about your ridiculous colour thing.

3. When you speak about yourself in the third person it makes you look even more of a dick.

4. you’re always proud of yourself so don’t pretend you’re not. You’re proud of yourself for doing the smallest of things.

5. Damaged your perception of people? Do you mean the random people who cheer you on as you walk/jog/get a taxi/ swim/go to the gym??? For someone who apparently gets cheered on by so many kind random souls, how can you possibly have a damaged perception of people. Heck you even keep Creamers comments on.

finally- 6. The reason people don’t like you Charlotte is because you’re a liar, you share things about your life on social media, we all see it and then you try and convince us you do the opposite.
you have zero regard when it comes to sharing your children’s privacy and use them to make money. You and people like you, are narcissistic frauds! I judge any company who works with you.

• Heart

Effeffess

Sorry but if I was a healthcare worker and a very obese woman accompanying her extremely thin daughter showed up with enough snacks for a weekend I would really struggle to keep my side eye in check 😏 #whoarethesnacksreallyfor

• Haha
What the fuck?! Is he to run round with that stupid granny bag? And drink chocolate milk protein drinks in the middle of the marathon and eat beef hula hoops?! Why does he have a packet of Aldi toddler bum wipes in there?! Also - ibuprofen for sore muscles not paracetamol.

Honestly - I’ve seen it all now. Has she not taken any interest in how the marathon will actually operate? He’ll get water en route round snd should be taking running gels and chews and some sports drinks (not milk based!) to rebalance his electrolytes. Take some towel as he’ll be wringing with sweat not a stupid bum wipe that makes him damper and get home ASAP for a shower. Probably planning to go via Costa and Primark 🙄😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
I find it so fake the way she’s always like oh mark is the BEST dad. It’s like she’s overcompensating. Because what she shows to her viewers, is her doing absolutely everything and mark working, and then going to watch the footie on the weekend 😂 if he was regularly playing with them/spending time with them she’d 100% do a covert story showing it. Now my husband is genuinely a brilliant dad, but I don’t feel the need to constantly say it because to those around us it’s very obvious. Actions speak louder then words!

Mb06

I'm sure she feigns illness so that she can excuse the fact she does very little with her children in the holidays unless it's a gifted day out!

• Heart

MissD

I find it so odd that she’s sharing a pic of her brother that was clearly sent to a private family group chat. I’d hate to be related to her, I wouldn’t want everything posted online. I feel for brother and his wife especially if they have kids!

feefifofum

JFC she's proud of her eye colour?! What a simpering sap she is!

I watched that video someone posted above from 6 years ago and she seemed so much happier, perky, authentic and upbeat. She is such a sad version of herself now!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick