Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way in hell that this is the same arse as the one in the H&M jeans story.

Charl, you are a lying, lazy, vacuous, brainless cow.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
There is no way in hell that this is the same arse as the one in the H&M jeans story.

Charl, you are a lying, lazy, vacuous, brainless cow.
How can her followers not see this huge arse and legs and cotton on to the fact she lies about her size?
Her comments yesterday about sizing up to a 16 due to H&M sizing proves she’s still trying to say she’s a size 14!

Part of me thinks she’s actually deluded enough to believe that

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does she think if she speeds up her footage we won't see her true size?! We have eyes!!
It’s a shame because the poor love seems to put in two to three stone in a week according to the pics of her in those size 14 jeans 😂 Those leggings are too tight on her as well.

Reactions: 8
The useless fat lump has been ill AGAIN during the school holidays. The poor kids, we all knew their day out was an ad. Then when she is better the selfish witch goes to the gym and declutters/ cleans the house!! Get your poor deprived kids out and put your hand in your own pocket. Feeling very fed up trying to work with the kids at home for 1 day of the holidays. They have clubs booked and I have days out planned with my annual leave for the majority of time. To see these lazy moaney influencers - fatty and fat neck meldrum constantly moaning about having their kids off but having the luxury of being able to take them out but doing nothing with them has pissed me right off today!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s letting us how little she’s willing to spend on her daughter’s bedroom. I’m all for money saving tips but that bedding is fairly inexpensive and she deserves it, especially as Charlotte uses her in many of her ad campaigns. In the last week she’s bought herself two bottles of Aldi wine, a greenhouse and has practiced self-care with her gifted Nivea goodies. So why question buying your precious daughter some new bedding 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
All I can see in those stories about Daisy’s bedroom ‘makeover’ - a mental image now indelibly etched in my brain, thanks Midsize - is the blasted rat cage 🐀. Truly, everything about Charl just makes me retch 🤢 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Daisy’s bedroom… where are all the toys? I’ve got a little one the same age and there are beloved toys (and, admittedly, beloved plastic tat) everywhere! Even when it’s tidy they’re still visible, in boxes and on shelves. That bedroom looks like a spare room intended for a maiden aunt.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Daisy’s bedroom… where are all the toys? I’ve got a little one the same age and there are beloved toys (and, admittedly, beloved plastic tat) everywhere! Even when it’s tidy they’re still visible, in boxes and on shelves. That bedroom looks like a spare room intended for a maiden aunt.
This made me laugh. I read it and thought my daughter doesn’t have toys in her room and walked in to get her pjs out for bed and she’s got a 3ft barbie dream house, not sure how I forgot about that 🤣 Better than rats at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s letting us how little she’s willing to spend on her daughter’s bedroom. I’m all for money saving tips but that bedding is fairly inexpensive and she deserves it, especially as Charlotte uses her in many of her ad campaigns. In the last week she’s bought herself two bottles of Aldi wine, a greenhouse and has practiced self-care with her gifted Nivea goodies. So why question buying your precious daughter some new bedding 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I don’t understand why she was trying to justify spending money on her daughter? Like people would begrudge her buying her bedsheets or things to do the room up? Very strange.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What about the amazing Disney castle she had, as part of an ad, at Christmas?! Clearly sold!! She is honestly making my blood boil!

Reactions: 14
Got rid of them all like her barbies, claiming poor daisy doesn't play with them or some bullshit. No wonder that kid is always on a screen, she has no toys to play with.

Oh and of course she spends no money on her daughters room, I expect nothing less from Charlotte as a mother.

How can she not see how tight and selfish she is? At Christmas she bought herself pajamas costing £65 and now I hear her child has only 1 bedding set and Charlotte's asking social media if she should buy another costing about 15 quid?
God help if the girl has 2 bed sets.. how spoilt would she be 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Yeah I don’t understand why she was trying to justify spending money on her daughter? Like people would begrudge her buying her bedsheets or things to do the room up? Very strange.
Because she likes to push the narrative that they have no money so she can seem relatable. Even though they very clearly have plenty of it.

• Angry
Given Charl has spent £35 to find out what colour season she is and has about £200 of make up on her face the amount she spends on the kids is awful.

One set of bedsheets and second hand wellies for Daisy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Mine was the same.

Reactions: 3
The lack of toys is weird. My youngest is the same age as Daisy and his room is full of Lego and books and that’s on top of us having a playroom too.

Reactions: 9
Given Charl has spent £35 to find out what colour season she is and has about £200 of make up on her face the amount she spends on the kids is awful.

One set of bedsheets and second hand wellies for Daisy.
I can tell her what colour she is right now. She’s the colour crimson because she’s no bleeping shame. Between being selfish and catfishing she’s no shame at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.