Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleted ALL the comments on that grocery vlog from followers that she's blocked. How immature and pathetic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
almost all of the (few) commenters on her insta posts are other bullshitters I mean ā€œdigital creatorsā€. Her influencing has died a death.

Reactions: 10
As the years go on charl just expands in arse size and nastiness towards her poor performing zeal children . We see how she treats herself and shark to the best nutritious meals , alcohol , makeup products etc and the children get nothing but cheap freezer food and maybe a pair of runners once big holes appear in old ones. She's unlikeable, self centred and vacuous . Time to get a real job charl

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Charl - the kids will need their energy later so I've made them a lovely breakfast to help with that.
The breakfast - sugary yogurts, pre packaged pancakes and some fruit which of course is covered in sugary Nutella.

Gotta love that sugar comedown slump kids!

Reactions: 16
Loads of chocolate sauce on top of fruit and a fromage frai classes as a fancy breakfast for her to feed the kids, apparently.
When she has avocado, bacon and egg normally šŸ™„

And I'm fed up with her giving Will the same size portions as his much younger siblings. Only extra he has is a Yoghurt.....sooo filling for all the energy they will need later!!!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
---
Screenshot_20240409_090800_Instagram.jpg

For the blocked

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How sedentary her kids must be if she thinks they need extra energy because they are going on a walk. Why canā€™t her kids eat normal yogurt? Why toddler yogurts?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
How is this fancy? I thought they had this kind of breakfast on the regular?! So easy to do some eggy bread or dippy eggs. Getting protein in their breakfast will really help with their energy levels instead of giving them refined sugar which will make their energy levels plummet after the initial sugar hit. Silly mare

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why the duck does EVERYTHING she gives them have to be coated in chocolate or loaded with sugar? Just give them toast or cereal, yanno like normal families!! And you just know they're gonna end up in a cafe after the walk with her nan, so Charl can get her mocha chocca latte, or whatever the duck she always makes sure she gets for herself!!

That is an utter disgrace and just shows how little she knows about nutrition. I make my kids pancakes or they have the odd croissant on Sundays. I wouldnā€™t for one minute tell them that that is the kind of breakfast to eat if the need energy. If theyā€™re playing sports etc on Saturday, they have porridge/weetabix with eggs etc. My oldest might have scrambled eggs with avocado and toast and some ham too. Heā€™s younger than William but plays a lot of sport.

Giving them this when Daisyā€™s teeth appear crowned. I just canā€™t. Itā€™s just awful. Itā€™s not ā€œkindā€. Itā€™s not ā€œfunā€. Itā€™s just crap for them. Poor kids.

Itā€™s easy to let your kids sit on screens all day and eat crap. They probably think itā€™s brilliant. But that is tit parenting - easy option. Canā€™t be arsed to instil good habits. Just want them to be quiet for as long as possible unless they are out for their daily drag with the sad dog and needed for insta fodder. Urgh. Itā€™s just getting worse and and worse as they get older

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also how is it the first time her kids have gone out for a walk with her Nan? She said her nan has always walked, itā€™s not a new thing she has just started. If they are such a close family and live nearby then surely she would have been going with her for years, pushing the kids as babies in their prams, then toddlers going along and picking up sticks and jumping in puddles and then during covid when you could meet people outside, they still never went for a walk with her.

• Sad
Loads of chocolate sauce on top of fruit and a fromage frai classes as a fancy breakfast for her to feed the kids, apparently.
When she has avocado, bacon and egg normally šŸ™„

And I'm fed up with her giving Will the same size portions as his much younger siblings. Only extra he has is a Yoghurt.....sooo filling for all the energy they will need later!!!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
---
View attachment 2864867

For the blocked
lol at the baby yoghurts for billā€¦ wow heā€™s got 2 sorry šŸ˜‚ also I know I eat out of date stuff but I donā€™t even trust what sheā€™s posting to be in real time the yogs are out of date xxx

• Wow
  • Haha
lol at the baby yoghurts for billā€¦ wow heā€™s got 2 sorry šŸ˜‚ also I know I eat out of date stuff but I donā€™t even trust what sheā€™s posting to be in real time the yogs are out of date xxx
I didnā€™t even spot the date on the yoghurts šŸ˜±

why the duck is a boy whoā€™s almost a teenager eating the same portion as his 6 yr old brother and eating petit filous? Itā€™s utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 19
My kids both play sports and on those days they have porridge and a banana or scrambled eggs.

The latest story, the walk barely lasted an hour then. They're back home and will spend the day inside! She is making them a hot chocolate because.....they all deserve one!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe she is now justifying not doing anything the rest of the day because they went for a short walk! Theyā€™ve done barely anything all week! She really is the most crap lazy parent and the holidays really highlight that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why wouldnā€™t she bring her Nana back to her house to spend the day with them?????

She thinks by going a quick walk sheā€™s the best thing since sliced bread šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
JFC, they've cut the walk short and now she's giving them hot chocolate and are now indoors for the rest of the day!! And as mentioned, why couldn't nanna come back to hers for coffee/lunch. Those cash cows will be on their screens for the rest of the day, while she plays at having 'work to do'!

• Heart
A spot of rain and everyone has to be "cosy". Her obsession "cosy" drives me insane. Bet the dog would've loved a run through the woods in the rain.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.