Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care what size she is…it’s the misleading of her ‘followers’ that annoys me!

Reactions: 23
Off topic.. it really annoys me she puts everything straight into the dryer. Yes it may be raining but don't most hang on the airer in the house to air dry a bit with the windows open ? Maybe I am the minority but I never put washing in the dryer straight from the washing machine. Bet their clothes constantly shrink 🫠

Reactions: 11
I don’t care what size she is…it’s the misleading of her ‘followers’ that annoys me!
Exactly! She has a nice figure, she’s curvy and when she was smaller did look great, however she’s not naturally slim and enjoys her food, I’m not judging for that and don’t blame her at all for not wanting to be constantly on a diet, but just be honest! If she dressed a bit better she looks fine bigger too.

Reactions: 9
Every time this lady pops up on my feed she makes me think of Charl. She describes herself as midsize but is way, way smaller. She also gives us a real look at how things fit on her (possibly too much 🤣). I'm sure she's probably another instahun (don't know much about her), but THIS is mid size body positivity

Reactions: 2
You guys are all so good at guessing what’s happening ha! I hadn’t read the thread since 24th March and you all guessed a gifted day trip and yes it was, this must make her absolutely furious when she’s been rumbled before even posting!

Every time this lady pops up on my feed she makes me think of Charl. She describes herself as midsize but is way, way smaller. She also gives us a real look at how things fit on her (possibly too much 🤣). I'm sure she's probably another instahun (don't know much about her), but THIS is mid size body positivity

All I will say is go check her thread on here 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The crumbs on her kitchen floor when she’s showing her cupboard 🥴 she really is a dirty cow isn’t she…

Reactions: 5
The crumbs on her kitchen floor when she’s showing her cupboard 🥴 she really is a dirty cow isn’t she…
I thought she was showing us the “before” in that cus it looks like it needs a good wipe inside that cupboard…. Minger

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What on earth is that reel….all to try and flog some cream. Sharing the most intimate and private moments, of her children who haven’t consented, to make some money. In my eyes, no money is worth that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
What on earth is that reel….all to try and flog some cream. Sharing the most intimate and private moments, of her children who haven’t consented, to make some money. In my eyes, no money is worth that.
She is the biggest bleeping hypocrite. This was from a recent vlog. Invading her kids' privacy is what is paying her bills. No money is EVER worth that. She's a vile, lazy, irresponsible witch.

Attachments

It’s always the same in school breaks, she says she is sick and does random jobs around the house like defrosting the freezer or clearing out cupboards to avoid spending time with them but if there is a freebie involved or something she wants to do then she is suddenly ok again. It’s actually quite sad.

That new ad is bizarre.

Reactions: 22
Never buying Nivea again. And it’s a brand I’ve used pretty steadily on and off over the years. The association with that lazy, skanky, fake, vacuous midsize twit is enough to put me off the whole brand for life. Well done, Charl.

Reactions: 12
Never buying Nivea again. And it’s a brand I’ve used pretty steadily on and off over the years. The association with that lazy, skanky, fake, vacuous midsize twit is enough to put me off the whole brand for life. Well done, Charl.
Please message them and tell them why, it may make no difference but it will make you feel better. I’m going too.

• Heart
Imagine making cleaning out random cupboards a job you'd rather do than cooking a homemade meal you can all sit and eat TOGETHER! I can whip up a bolognese in 45 minutes after getting home from work. Yet this lazy witch, who is home all day, would rather feed the cash cows a crappy chippy tea while her and fun sponge Frank get a home cooked meal!! Their priorities are well and truly fucked.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine making cleaning out random cupboards a job you'd rather do than cooking a homemade meal you can all sit and eat TOGETHER! I can whip up a bolognese in 45 minutes after getting home from work. Yet this lazy witch, who is home all day, would rather feed the cash cows a crappy chippy tea while her and fun sponge Frank get a home cooked meal!! Their priorities are well and truly fucked.
She’s a bloody lazy moron of a mother.

Lazy cow. Irritates me beyond belief that she does separate meals. I've nothing against a chippy at all, but why not all have one together? Why the need to feed the kids early, it's the Easter hols ffs, then eat separately later as a couple. She can't even stretch to buy them a fish either 😒

She felt she needed some goodness though for her meal. I mean sod the kids hey Charlotte, they must not need the goodness no??!

Reactions: 18
Lazy cow. Irritates me beyond belief that she does separate meals. I've nothing against a chippy at all, but why not all have one together? Why the need to feed the kids early, it's the Easter hols ffs, then eat separately later as a couple. She can't even stretch to buy them a fish either 😒

She felt she needed some goodness though for her meal. I mean sod the kids hey Charlotte, they must not need the goodness no??!
Yes sod the kids, they don't need any goodness! Notice the teeny handful of chips too. Is that daisy's?

She had to get there there they she walked the dog. She definitely reads here, why would she bother saying it otherwise.
And anyone notice how in the past 2 days, when she's filmed Stan, his wrists and hands have been covered?
Wonder why.....
---
Omg that comment thread is still up on her latest YT food shop with people who shes blocked. It's got so many likes 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
IMG_5417.jpeg

That is one smug looking crazy frog face at the start of that video!!!
She’s so false! Why do these companies hire her.

• Sick
Reactions: 10