Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from that DITL she is

1. Stomping around downstairs feeding the cats and dog at 4am, Laying out breakfast things which take around 20 seconds

2. Moaning constantly about being close to “burn out” LOL whilst applying make up onto make up with her fingers 🤮

3. showing her arse in every cleaning shot… I have had to screen shot my fave squat position one 😂🤔 wtf charl you think your a pussy cat doll don’t ya!

4. showing us her kids eat not just pizza, but pasta and garlic bread too!!

anyway that’s about the jist of it 😂, I think your all right she’s got munchausens and believes she is needed so much in the family home even when her kids are at school for 6 hours she MUST be at home for them! I really got the vibe mark does duck all from,this, isn’t it his day Thursday to cook?????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤔 I wonder where the elusive #Ad/gifted Hot Tub is?????
She said it was put in the garage because the cost of living crisis meant they couldn’t afford to use it!!!

I smell shite 💩

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Nice healthy mid morning snack for size 23 🙄

But she deserves it because she’s felt “poorly” all week with a sore back, sore knee, itchy throat, insomnia and all the other copious amounts of ailments she can think of!!!!
Omg that was so funny. She does 46 mins and burned 443? Calories. She is never, ever, ever going to see a difference because she's putting it back in her mouth and more!
If she's serious, she needs to start logging her Calories and be in a calorie deficit, otherwise what she's doing is just a joke. At this point, she's starting to annoy me showing her work out, her watch, taking pics of herself, saying she's lost weight and people are telling her. She's lost nothing and she needs to shut up
---
This comment I screenshot earlier has already been deleted! twit.
She really is a twit, why doesn't she just answer the question? If she's so sure of herself and what she feeds her kids is a healthy diet...

Didn't she do an AD with some multi vitamins once? Shame she doesn't use them, those poor kids need something.

It looks like they are getting a good meal tonight of Greek stew. Unless that's just for her and mark 🙄

Reactions: 11
Oh my god, RAN here. She has to be absolutely wankered to post that picture. Reckon she will delete later?🤣. It’s the beefy wrestlers leg out for me stroking her pussy eye bleeping the camera.

Poor Bill🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I thought she would have had one of her jumping on the football/man United bandwagon moments! But no. Looks like she’s been getting pissed in the kitchen and it’s giving me “paint me like one of your French girls” vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the duck has she got her dress up? Where are the kids? She’ll have been drinking all day whilst she was cooking.

Reactions: 9
What grown ass mother of 3 lifts her x2 sizes too small dress to her groin, sticks her arm out of the back of the sofa, squints her face up and fingers her cat to post on Instagram.....when it's supposed to be her "job". What an absolute sad sack. I bet she's balls deep in a bottle of prosecco and thinks that she's a victoria secret angel 🤣 more like Victoria sponge cake 😅😅 Mortifying

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Mark is on a promise tonight then. That photo is embarrassing and you know it will have taken her load of takes to get it just right.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she so extreme? ALL that food for the 5 of them or one strawberry between 3. There’s got to be some sort of middle ground.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe she's got her dress up as far as she has. What was she thinking when taking this? Oh silly me, she thinks she's sexy.
Having your dress up to your waist while stroking your cat is not sexy and you shouldn't be taking a picture looking like that. Charlotte you are so embarrassing!

Reactions: 11
Daisy dancing about in the garden really showed her wrists/legs and I’m sorry but Stan walks/jumps exactly same, his wrist are as bad if not worse and he has no bridge to his nose. He clearly didn’t have the cleft palate but in my opinion he has Sticklers.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.