Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how is it the first time her kids have gone out for a walk with her Nan? She said her nan has always walked, it’s not a new thing she has just started. If they are such a close family and live nearby then surely she would have been going with her for years, pushing the kids as babies in their prams, then toddlers going along and picking up sticks and jumping in puddles and then during covid when you could meet people outside, they still never went for a walk with her.
The Nan probably walks a lot faster than lazy Charlotte. Maybe the Nan didn’t want walk slow with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A spot of rain and everyone has to be "cosy". Her obsession "cosy" drives me insane. Bet the dog would've loved a run through the woods in the rain.
Did they not take the dog? When does the poor thing ever go out for a walk?
We have a dog & he is walked in all weathers…maybe only missed 2-3 walks in his whole 3 years!

Reactions: 3
She never said. There was a reel showing her drying him with a towel but for all we know she could have just let him out in the back garden

Reactions: 4
How odd she didn’t invite her Nan back to hers.

I can’t even go there on that breakfast. Lazy twit can’t even make her own pancakes even they are from a packet. Just awful.

Reactions: 13
It’s very strange re the Granny. It’s a walk with an elderly relative? Why would you be specifically referring to the fact your 6,8 and 12 year old children are “good walkers”? Surely they should be more than capable of going for a walk with someone who is 80+?

Reactions: 18
It’s very strange re the Granny. It’s a walk with an elderly relative? Why would you be specifically referring to the fact your 6,8 and 12 year old children are “good walkers”? Surely they should be more than capable of going for a walk with someone who is 80+?
How long did they walk for? It sounds like they were walking for less than an hour and if that is the case I'd be extremely concerned if children at her kids' ages couldn't walk well for that long

Reactions: 11
How long did they walk for? It sounds like they were walking for less than an hour and if that is the case I'd be extremely concerned if children at her kids' ages couldn't walk well for that long
Exactly. She gave them that sugar laden treat breakfast because they needed energy for a wee short toddle with a grandma?! duck me, the athleticism is strong in their family 🙄🙄
Charlotte is an absolute disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly. She gave them that sugar laden treat breakfast because they needed energy for a wee short toddle with a grandma?! duck me, the athleticism is strong in their family 🙄🙄
Charlotte is an absolute disgrace
I’m surprised there weren’t some kind strangers (now best friends) cheering them on as they toddled with the 80+ great granny in the rain, like some true martyrs who can’t be bothered to visit or spend proper time with the granny who lives in the same village.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As the years go on charl just expands in arse size and nastiness towards her poor performing zeal children . We see how she treats herself and shark to the best nutritious meals , alcohol , makeup products etc and the children get nothing but cheap freezer food and maybe a pair of runners once big holes appear in old ones. She's unlikeable, self centred and vacuous . Time to get a real job charl
I think she’s just a really awful person on the inside. She Comes across as jealous, self centred and really doesn’t care about anyone other than her or Mark. Her children mean very little, this conclusion I have come to realise is true of anyone who happily exploits their children for money, regardless of knowing the dangers of putting them online! They are not child actors, playing a role, these kids earn nothing, have no legal protection and it’s their real life/ childhood that is up for sale. Charl is vile though, the sickly voice, the feeble unassuming persona she puts on is vom 🤢 inducing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly and not only that, she's a neglectful mother with the pitiful portion sizes, the crap food, never doing anything with them, not spending any money on them but spending loads on herself

Reactions: 15
Unbelievable, Mark is off today and Charlotte is spending the day meal planning!!! Poor kids do bugger all in that house, stuck inside all day. Let's be honest it's not a cash flow issue as she must be minted.
What's wrong with something like swimming or the cinema if the weather is poor? All they've done is a trampoline place and a 30 minute walk this week, the rest of the time they've been stuck in the house.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s bad enough she doesn’t plan nice things for them to do in general as a parent, but her “job” is to create content! And apart boring household chores, she does very little interesting things. what happened to her loving nature 🙃. Her life is filming herself decanting washing liquid into glass bottles, putting laundry into the washing machine and taking it back out again and popping in a wax melt. Who finds this interesting? The only nice days out the children get are mainly if it’s an ad and paid for.
I can not bear her smug toad face and the fake nicey nicey I’m so lovely, Marks a great dad act .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Unbelievable, Mark is off today and Charlotte is spending the day meal planning!!! Poor kids do bugger all in that house, stuck inside all day. Let's be honest it's not a cash flow issue as she must be minted.
What's wrong with something like swimming or the cinema if the weather is poor? All they've done is a trampoline place and a 30 minute walk this week, the rest of the time they've been stuck in the house.
I can’t bear how much Thsi mama life kids do, they are bnever at home, it’s like two extremes, however at least she spends money o. Taking them places, yes it’s because she’s a neurotic mess, but charls kids do SFA considering they are 90% reason she has online work. Also, Stan looks more like a kid with a syndrome than Daisy.

That's ridiculous. I'm not raving about meldrum when I say this, but even she took her kids swimming on a rainy day yesterday.
Why can't Charlotte do that at the gym she goes to? They have a pool. And for mark to be off today and him not even doing anything with them either makes him just as bad.

I think she's trying to make her USP 'look, I'm struggling with money too, just like you dear viewer' when the reality is she does f-all with the kids because she's lazy and a bad mum, not because of money. Even ignoring the money she gets for ads she gets a lot of the stuff that us povos have to pay for for free - meal kits, clothes, skincare, even holidays.

Having said that, she definitely doesn't get as many ads as she used too - hopefully influencing is a dying industry 🙏

Reactions: 16
And yes neglecting Stans obvious Sticklers syndrome is inexcusable. It's going to get worse as he gets older and he's going to suffer with no support. It's also more noticeable

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That's ridiculous. I'm not raving about meldrum when I say this, but even she took her kids swimming on a rainy day yesterday.
Why can't Charlotte do that at the gym she goes to? They have a pool. And for mark to be off today and him not even doing anything with them either makes him just as bad.
Yep and Rebecca Meldrum isn't afraid of a walk in the rain unlike Charl!!
She just does nothing unless it's paid for advertising. It's so unfair they must be so bored and feel so sluggish at the end of the day.
---
I can’t bear how much Thsi mama life kids do, they are bnever at home, it’s like two extremes, however at least she spends money o. Taking them places, yes it’s because she’s a neurotic mess, but charls kids do SFA considering they are 90% reason she has online work. Also, Stan looks more like a kid with a syndrome than Daisy.
Exactly, Sarah does too much its like the other end of the spectrum. But at least they are out and about and not sat on thier arses all day!

Reactions: 7
So infuriating watching her do eff all with her kids. Both my kids were ill the week we all had off together in half term. Really ill, not Charlotte ill and we couldn’t do anything and I feel awful about it. Charlottes kids are going to go back to school and tell their friends they went on one walk with grandma and played iPad for the other 13 days and 23 hours. She should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.