Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissD

I find it so odd that she’s sharing a pic of her brother that was clearly sent to a private family group chat. I’d hate to be related to her, I wouldn’t want everything posted online. I feel for brother and his wife especially if they have kids!

Reactions: 25

feefifofum

JFC she's proud of her eye colour?! What a simpering sap she is!

I watched that video someone posted above from 6 years ago and she seemed so much happier, perky, authentic and upbeat. She is such a sad version of herself now!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Welshgirlie77

My son saw them at ‘Spoons in Poynton earlier, it’s the pit stop before going out in Manchester, he said ‘that fat woman you follow is in here with her family’ have you heard her laugh it makes your eyes bleed 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
The medal isn't centred in the medal thing. 🧐

I mean, fine, whatever. The bloke ran the marathon - well done. But all her content is leeching off other people's lives and achievements:

My husband ran the marathon!
Here's my parents' dog
Here's my brother in Barcelona

There's just nothing there because the children aren't at home now during the day. She has no job where it's vaguely interesting seeing how that is all managed. It's like watching a sad pensioner who has to fill time and space

Booklover

VIP Member
Why is she putting the school bags in the hallway on a Saturday night?! 😲 🤯 They'll be home in the afternoon tomorrow 'cos FSF has requested pasta for dinner! She's got two kids to get ready for school on Monday, it takes a couple of minutes Sunday night to get this shit together, or will she be too pissed on free Coop wine to be capable. It's utterly ridiculous. It's not as though she's gotta leave the house early on Monday morning to go to a proper job!

Last edited:

skylark13

VIP Member
She looks freakish. What is with the pout!!! She’d lick her own arse if she could find way through the ridiculous milkmaid dress without getting tied up in the minging Primark thong. Lucky Frank 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

WinnieSanderson1

✨️I'm MoRe Of A sAvOuRy PeRsOn ✨️ 🤥
✨️tHe GyM rEcEpTiOnIsT tOlD mE hOw I aM sMaShInG tHe GyM ✨️ 🤥
✨️ i CaN bArElY rEmEmBeR mY bIrThDaY ✨️ 🤥
✨️ ThIs DrEsS wAs TiGhT oN mE lAsT yEaR, nOw ItS loose ✨️ 🤥

Never in my born life have I heard such a Billy bullshitter 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

skylark13

VIP Member
Goodness the pathetic moaning about ‘trolling’ on her latest YT. What a load of self-serving RUBBISH. She just doesn’t like being called out - constructively - for the various ways in which she is a lazy, vacuous idiot who sells her kids’ privacy because she can’t be arsed to get a proper job. ‘I’m just trying to protect my family.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also howling at the simpering comments reassuring her that the people who call her out are nasty idiots with miserable lives. I can assure Charl and her brainless sheep that I am neither nasty nor miserable, nor is there anything lacking in my life. I am educated (two 1st class degrees from two of the top unis in the world, not that it matters), I have a great job (an actual one) for which I’m highly regarded in my profession and by my colleagues, a fab husband and kids with relationships based on mutual respect and valuing and role modelling things like hard work and integrity, I have a lovely house, good friends based on meaningful connections and shared experiences, lots of interests (that don’t involve me filming myself waddling around B&M), I’m not loaded but comfortable enough to be happy and fulfilled, involved in lots in my local community (like I actually do and run things, Charl; chatting to strangers in Aldi and then running home to tell other strangers in your phone about it doesn’t count). You get the picture.

So as someone who as been blocked by you for some now forgotten very constructive, polite comment or question of an allegedly professional content creator on the internet, whose followers are their customers, I can assure you and the remaining twats who still follow and lick your ass, that I am not a nasty person nor do I have a miserable life.

<edited for typos>

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hello its me

Chatty Member
JFC she's proud of her eye colour?! What a simpering sap she is!

I watched that video someone posted above from 6 years ago and she seemed so much happier, perky, authentic and upbeat. She is such a sad version of herself now!!!
What the actual fuck is she on? How can you be proud of something you've absolutely zero control over? She's the definition of 'not right in the head'

Whythough

Chatty Member
Love how it's the fact someone called her fat that's upset her that much she's had to rant and not people saying she's a shit mum?! I know for a fact which one would hurt me more!

37BBL

VIP Member
Marathon care package.....is Mark expected to carry that around with him the whole 26 miles then???!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
So desperate to get a reel up that FSF is having to do the drive home after running for nearly 4 hours!! Un-fucking-believable!
😂😂. Brilliant - isn't it. Poor Frank
---
His run gives me the ick
He does have a slightly odd gait. That said, the man got it done with 1% of the fuss that Midsize makes going to the gym to do 40 minutes on the elliptical trainer with the local pensioners

• Haha

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Why does she only have 2 looks- just dug up from the grave with black flares dragging along the ground and a massive hoodie, or one of those fucking dresses, curled hair and a tonne of slap on her face? There is no in between, it’s so strange- she wears exactly the same clothes/hair/makeup to do the school run or gardening as she does to go on a date night with sharkey. Bizarre.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

skylark13

VIP Member
💯 this.

Also ‘what a knob’ is my vote for next thread title. Short and simple and tells it like it is about that Midsize twat.

Nobody writes their notes out like that. My meal plans are always like

Mon - f fingers
Tues - sausages
Weds - meal out
Thur - jacket pots
Fri - fajitas

Like you just don’t write the full meal with all the trimmings and special headings like *speedy swim night* because as their parent and a grown adult you just KNOW it’s swim night on that day. And you know that your husband plans to cook for you later on one day or whatever. It’s just all for show as per usual. What a knob 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

bobs

Chatty Member
Pissing myself at her sat in her garden, talking into the tiny mic like she’s some sort of roving reporter 😂 Then when I’d recovered I kept watching and OMG those tales in the 3rd person about the bee and the wasp. The fuck is she on?! And for the grand finale there’s the shot of her tucked up in bed beside Daisy with her big floppy flappy tit about to smother her whole face. GET YOURSELF A PROPER JOB YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL

• Haha
That is an utter disgrace and just shows how little she knows about nutrition. I make my kids pancakes or they have the odd croissant on Sundays. I wouldn’t for one minute tell them that that is the kind of breakfast to eat if the need energy. If they’re playing sports etc on Saturday, they have porridge/weetabix with eggs etc. My oldest might have scrambled eggs with avocado and toast and some ham too. He’s younger than William but plays a lot of sport.

Giving them this when Daisy’s teeth appear crowned. I just can’t. It’s just awful. It’s not “kind”. It’s not “fun”. It’s just crap for them. Poor kids.

It’s easy to let your kids sit on screens all day and eat crap. They probably think it’s brilliant. But that is shit parenting - easy option. Can’t be arsed to instil good habits. Just want them to be quiet for as long as possible unless they are out for their daily drag with the sad dog and needed for insta fodder. Urgh. It’s just getting worse and and worse as they get older

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Let me be the FIRST to say to Mark that we are so so proud of you and you deserve this marathon, you really do 😂 Love from Charlotte and the kids and us tattle bastards.

• Haha