Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, pity party for one. What the duck is she on about? FSF was off yesterday, she's met her nan, she had a family get together at Easter, they had a FREE trip to the cinema where FSF tagged along, FSF's mum and sister have visited and she's met a friend today. That's a fair few amount of people. If you're lonely and need company Charl, GET A DIFFERENT bleeping JOB THEN. Then you can have the hassle of finding childcare or paying for holiday clubs like normal working families that don't film and exploit their kids to pay the bills. Bore off with your privilege you whiny, lazy witch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So caught up in the kids? She does doesn’t she 😂 if the lazy bint got an actual job she would see people every day! Honestly the tit that comes out of her mouth is embarrassing

She’s just so busy taking them on a one hour walk, charging their iPads and making their lunches the night before she couldn’t possibly meet a friend for a coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Marathon care package.....is Mark expected to carry that around with him the whole 26 miles then???!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What the duck?! Is he to run round with that stupid granny bag? And drink chocolate milk protein drinks in the middle of the marathon and eat beef hula hoops?! Why does he have a packet of Aldi toddler bum wipes in there?! Also - ibuprofen for sore muscles not paracetamol.

Honestly - I’ve seen it all now. Has she not taken any interest in how the marathon will actually operate? He’ll get water en route round snd should be taking running gels and chews and some sports drinks (not milk based!) to rebalance his electrolytes. Take some towel as he’ll be wringing with sweat not a stupid bum wipe that makes him damper and get home ASAP for a shower. Probably planning to go via Costa and Primark 🙄😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Here we go, pity party for one. What the duck is she on about? FSF was off yesterday, she's met her nan, she had a family get together at Easter, they had a FREE trip to the cinema where FSF tagged along, FSF's mum and sister have visited and she's met a friend today. That's a fair few amount of people. If you're lonely and need company Charl, GET A DIFFERENT bleeping JOB THEN. Then you can have the hassle of finding childcare or paying for holiday clubs like normal working families that don't film and exploit their kids to pay the bills. Bore off with your privilege you whiny, lazy witch.
Wow, so much weight lost 🤭 Pray tell Charlotte, what exactly have you been doing with the kids, putting them first? Where have you been, what have you done? She’s a completely deluded self centre twit, always acting so hard done by! Stupid immature woman.

Absolutely howling at the ‘marathon care package’ I can see Mark now running down Deansgate stuffing beef hula hoops and chocolate milk down his neck 🤣🤣
Are the kids going to make him a sign?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don’t watch her much anymore …. She just got too much

does she still call herself a ‘size thirteen’?

standby for the gardening content. It’s always spectacularly dull

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That marathon bag 😂😂😂😂 peanuts, protein milkshakes and a smoothie !! He’ll puke all that back up. She’s so bloody dense

Reactions: 11
The “we’re so proud of you” card. I bet she’s written a few of those cards to herself 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely howling at the ‘marathon care package’ I can see Mark now running down Deansgate stuffing beef hula hoops and chocolate milk down his neck 🤣🤣
Are the kids going to make him a sign?
Followed by his KP salted peanuts 😂😂 I was pissing myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I assume that she is carrying that bag or it is to go wherever he is staying (if he is staying), as she says he has his own stuff packed for the actual race. And Auntie Debs will be tracking him. Is that in case he diverts mid-route to Hayley?*

*still refuse to believe that anyone wants an affair with that hood-up-wet-wipe.

Shall we discuss that Madam isn't running with him? After all, she's a self-professed gym-bunny who loves to run.*

*runs to the fridge

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.