Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Wooooahhh…mug shot!

View attachment 2881868

that photo is still completely filtered though!!

I can sleep peacefully tonight now I know what Charls colours are! I don’t know about all you, but it’s been all I can think about! Poor soul must have always been so puzzled why she didn’t suit a red lip and now she knows 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 praise the Lord! What a blessing!
these people charging that much for a “colour reading” are having an absolute laugh all the way to the bank at these silly sheep’s expense.
The face only a mother could love! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
If I was the brand that she’s talking about on YouTube I’d tell her forget it we are not using you!!! She’s just basically said she churns them out for the money!!!!

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Was this colour analysis thing an AD? Was this what the pity party was for to drum up traffic for this ad?!

ivebeenherebefore

I wore my winter coat to work today in Edinburgh. So unless Manchester has some weird heatwave we are unaware of she wheeled the dresses out early

Funny she’s lost so much weight now she’s a gym girly but the dresses from last year still fit?
It’s 20 degrees and humid where I am…I’ve just searched the weather for her “village” 🙄 and hers is the same so for once, her dresses are weather appropriate.
Still horrendous though 🤷‍♀️

Crazy frog

Charl is a disgusting spot full of purulent pus not a sexy size 22 ...literally such a vain vacuous selfish mother
. PUT YOUR TITS AWAY

skylark13

VIP Member
She is disgusting
---
I’m surprised those comments on the YT video are still there. God forbid anyone would dare call her out, politely and while also saying they enjoyed the video otherwise, for waffling on about her period. That poor soul who commented better not watch her latest stories - they may keel over or throw up when they hear her talking about ‘gooey’ stuff and pointing at her vag. She is beyond grim.

<edited for typos>

She doesn’t care about anyone but herself 😡

Last edited:

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Poor Daisy, her mum can’t give her any privacy even when in A&E and notice about even when it is Daisy in hospital it always comes back to Charlotte and how she feels.

Also what grand plans did she have for today? Filling a jar with sweets? Chasing birds?
Is she chasing birds away with her scarecrow impression?! Probably moved as fast and has the same IQ.

• Haha

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
The crumbs on her kitchen floor when she’s showing her cupboard 🥴 she really is a dirty cow isn’t she…
I thought she was showing us the “before” in that cus it looks like it needs a good wipe inside that cupboard…. Minger

• Haha