Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So infuriating watching her do eff all with her kids. Both my kids were ill the week we all had off together in half term. Really ill, not Charlotte ill and we couldn’t do anything and I feel awful about it. Charlottes kids are going to go back to school and tell their friends they went on one walk with grandma and played iPad for the other 13 days and 23 hours. She should be embarrassed.
Our house has been ill over Easter break too & we’ve also had to continue working. I’ve felt so guilty having to juggle work whilst my kids have been off school & feeing I’m not spending quality time with them. But on my days off…we have made the most of it & been out most days. It doesn’t have to cost a lot of money either. Charl needs to get in the bloody real world…she waddles around gurning in to her phone all day & calls that work! Get some self respect, a job & take better care of your kids!
I hope your kids are feeling better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's a sad day when meldrum is a better parent than you isn't it 🙈 but she actually is these days! Words I thought would never come out my mouth!

Charl you are literally at the bottom of the parent influencing barrel, get some self respect

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No other insta mum does less with their kids.

They never seem to meet up with family/friends for a day out. I’m not talking about anything expensive just something different other than that bloody walk we see them doing every day. They should be doing that on top of going out the house somewhere for a few hours.

Reactions: 14
The post saying she’s nervous about school next week as they’re not in routine. Wouldn’t it be nice to have this as the only worry and thing to make you nervous?! I think this of most able bodied adults of working age, not just charl and binny Meldrum, they would benefit so much having a purpose out of the home. I think it would help their mental health so much.

Reactions: 20
I know. Its not like she's not "had a routine" for years, they've only been off school a week so surely meal planning should be second nature by now she's meant to do it every week. Did she really need to take the whole morning to think what to feed her kids or was that just for her and mark 🙄
Now she's gone to the gym this afternoon, let's hope mark is actually doing something with the kids!!

Reactions: 15
Normally I just meal plan when doing my click and collect order. Never taken longer then a twenty minute cup of tea and I even manage to pick thing that will be easy for the busy evenings!

Shall I wait here for Charl to be proud of me or....?

Reactions: 18
I really don’t understand why she doesn’t take them places. Even when they were smaller and she used to go on about how grateful she was to be able to stay at home with them she never took advantage of that time by taking them to farms or soft play or whatever. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them go to a museum or a castle or anything like that. She must be bored and her kids must be climbing the walls.

I see Frenemy Kayley has been posting what her kids have beendoing this week. They’ve actually been outside on their bikes/skates and to the library, building Lego, cooking and travelled to a nice big park. All cheap/free activities. Charlotte should take note.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Normally I just meal plan when doing my click and collect order. Never taken longer then a twenty minute cup of tea and I even manage to pick thing that will be easy for the busy evenings!

Shall I wait here for Charl to be proud of me or....?
Wait.....you don't have a 'super speedy swim night' special option? Hun, your doing it wrong!

• Haha
And yes neglecting Stans obvious Sticklers syndrome is inexcusable. It's going to get worse as he gets older and he's going to suffer with no support. It's also more noticeable
Can anyone remember the time she turned the death of Jonathan larson around to talk about her sticklers? You'd think that would of gave her a massive kick up the ass to sort help for stan since he died from a undiagnosed connective tissue disorder which stickers is!

Reactions: 4
So fun-sponge Frank is off today, and yet they've still ate dinner separately!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Bugger! So nobody is proud of me? Back to lurking I go! 😆
If you didn’t post it on social media it didn’t happen and therefore your adoring public (80 year olds going to keep fit) cannot be proud of you.

Reactions: 3
I’m all for kids chilling out over the holidays and there are many families where money it really tight, there are however lots of things to do that don’t cost much.. Charlotte however literally earns money off her children, the least she can do is spend some on them!

Reactions: 17
I'm not going to sit here and lie, we as a family don't get out very much at the moment (2 of my children have complex needs and I can't drive) public transport is un doable now. But when my partner has time off we try and go out, Granted not always amazing places but still get out and spend time together as a family and when I finally pass my test I know well be out way more than we are now. Tight arse taylors have zero excuse for their laziness with their parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For me, it’s also the fact she doesn’t work/works from home (if we all pretend content creator is a thing) and during the school holidays she always does house hold jobs that can be done whilst the children are at school, she doesn’t even take them to spend time with local family members and she’s always conveniently unwell when the children are off. It’s like she does anything to avoid actually spending time with them even if it was playing board games together etc or taking the dog on longer walks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Do they ever go on holiday? I don’t follow her daily but whenever it’s the school holidays they just do absolutely nothing. Like zilch. She’s so grateful her pathetic excuse of a husband took ONE day off during a 2 week school holiday….!!!

Nobody writes their notes out like that. My meal plans are always like

Mon - f fingers
Tues - sausages
Weds - meal out
Thur - jacket pots
Fri - fajitas

Like you just don’t write the full meal with all the trimmings and special headings like *speedy swim night* because as their parent and a grown adult you just KNOW it’s swim night on that day. And you know that your husband plans to cook for you later on one day or whatever. It’s just all for show as per usual. What a knob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
💯 this.

Also ‘what a knob’ is my vote for next thread title. Short and simple and tells it like it is about that Midsize twit.

Nobody writes their notes out like that. My meal plans are always like

Mon - f fingers
Tues - sausages
Weds - meal out
Thur - jacket pots
Fri - fajitas

Like you just don’t write the full meal with all the trimmings and special headings like *speedy swim night* because as their parent and a grown adult you just KNOW it’s swim night on that day. And you know that your husband plans to cook for you later on one day or whatever. It’s just all for show as per usual. What a knob 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
For me, it’s also the fact she doesn’t work/works from home (if we all pretend content creator is a thing) and during the school holidays she always does house hold jobs that can be done whilst the children are at school, she doesn’t even take them to spend time with local family members and she’s always conveniently unwell when the children are off. It’s like she does anything to avoid actually spending time with them even if it was playing board games together etc or taking the dog on longer walks.
I’m not even sure she can claim she’s worked from home these holidays. The crappy reels don’t count, I can put together a reel in 10 mins. If she adds in her recording over the top, she can probably put one together in less than half an hour. Her last YouTube video was put up on the 27th March and that was a grocery haul. She always claims that she’s working behind the scenes or for other brands but surely we would have seen some of that?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.