Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
How sedentary her kids must be if she thinks they need extra energy because they are going on a walk. Why can’t her kids eat normal yogurt? Why toddler yogurts?

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Plagueemmi

“I really needed your messages” because my engagement levels are shit and the ads are drying up.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
It is so obvious that she favours Daisy. I mean just look at the difference in the captions compared to Stans birthday a few weeks ago. She wants a mini me, I suspect Charlotte was always the favoured child when they were small(although weirdly now as it seems the other way around).

She also knows that on Instagram once past the baby and toddler stage girls sell more.

6D9C4EEB-1C1C-4611-8233-E8E7262A6425.jpeg
FDA34FD3-FEA2-4382-A67A-A1A8DD1BC5F7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Loubell83

VIP Member
Let’s all brace ourselves for the proud comments today.

I mean running a marathon is actually something to be proud of, but Charlotte uses the word so much it’s absolutely meaningless.

• Heart
Just read the transcript. Can’t go back to work as no childcare support apparently. Tell me your parents prefer their dogs to their grandchildren without telling me that 🙈

Apparently childcare costs would negate Charlotte going back to work as after school club is so expensive 🙈🙈. Let’s just ignore the fact Mark works from home and the children are certainly old enough to come home and watch TV for an hour or play. They are strapped to devices at all other times - even when eating their breakfast 🙈. Is William to go to after school club too? Is that even a thing for pupils in secondary school?

If the younger two went 5 days a week which is highly unlikely to be necessary, that would cost about £12 a day each. With tax free childcare that costs about £9 each so £18 a day. 5 days a week for 36 weeks a year is £288 a month. Unless she works for far below national minimum wage, Charlotte would definitely earn more than that. A load of complete and utter bollocks - no retiring for you kids. Expect your knickers and bedrooms to be on display to Carol Creamer for years to come!

• Heart
  • Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
Her new post about her nana just tells us everything that we already knew. She's just using her nan and these walks for new content.
She's never walked with her before and never even knew things about her before now.
She says she's learning they like the same cakes have the same views and other stuff.
It's not great because she made out they were close when actually all she knew was they were her nan and grandad and they lived in the same town.
She could have been going on these walks every day with both of them. She could have learnt all the stuff she listed a long time ago and she has not bothered until now when her grandad has died and she's either, been asked or took it upon herself to go on these walks with nan which is is using for content

• Heart
  • Wow

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
I don’t care what size she is…it’s the misleading of her ‘followers’ that annoys me!

countryisbroken

Came on to say exactly the same ! She definitely reads here on a regular basis! Saw the recent criticism of Daisy being underfed and decided to do a “ non obvious “🤣🤣 attempt at proving that she does adequately feed her child .

So char , when you next do a tattle catch up , I find you an odiously greedy TWAT , who monetises her children in order to perpetuate a lifestyle that suits you and the wet wipe that you married ! You are dishonest , disingenuous, fake , and just utterly pathetic! You label any form of comment that is the tiniest bit truthful and therefore “ negative” as bullying or “ nastiness “ ! I couldn’t give a damn what your dress size is , but don’t claim to be something that you are not , stop calling what you do “ a job “ it’s honestly laughable and if you realised how many of us at the cricket actually think you’re a dick , you’d be astonished !

Her new reel with a packed lunch for Daisy. Sure she wants her to have a "full tummy" when she looks like that and daisy is like a stick!

• Haha
  • Heart

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Sorry Charl, as a very busty size 18 I (for research shits and giggles) tried on one of your fav milkmaid dresses in New look today. A 10 fitted me without looking ridiculous.

For clarification, I am a size 18. I am not, nor could ever confuse myself as a size 10. Just because one (stretchy) style of dress fitted on my body does not shrink me to that dress size.

Just like, even though you can physically fit in a size 14 or 16 milkmaid dress does not magically make it so.

Reactions: 22

ImDavidBrent

Charlotte can cry and feel sorry for herself all she likes. She can try and convince everyone and herself she’s the kindest person, but at the end of the day she’s just a woman who exploits and sells out her children’s privacy.

• Heart
  • Sad

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the reel of today with twee music, Slo mo clip of him finishing, the kids jumping up and down and Charl hugging Mark saying well done and how proud she is.

• Haha
  • Sick

Loubell83

VIP Member
May be a controversial take but it proper irritates me when people say they’re having a “date” when they’re married. You’re not dating. You’re going for a night out. Which will end at promptly 9pm because golf forbid your parents have your kids for longer than a few hours, and you’ll go home to pork scratching and wine and Don your finest floral robe.

Oh, and that weird photo at the top of her stories just highlights how weird looking she is.
And they went to Hamilton in February so she’s lying about not been out since January.
I haven’t been on a night out with my husband since last year! She makes out that she’s so hard done by

Sjane

How she purposely leaves Bills dad out is so sad. Her and Mark were beaming afterwards. I am a step parent and have all the feelings of proudness towards my step son but I have also seen what her behaviour can do to a dad and it's horrible.

• Heart

Loubell83

VIP Member
She’s letting us how little she’s willing to spend on her daughter’s bedroom. I’m all for money saving tips but that bedding is fairly inexpensive and she deserves it, especially as Charlotte uses her in many of her ad campaigns. In the last week she’s bought herself two bottles of Aldi wine, a greenhouse and has practiced self-care with her gifted Nivea goodies. So why question buying your precious daughter some new bedding 🤷‍♀️
Given Charl has spent £35 to find out what colour season she is and has about £200 of make up on her face the amount she spends on the kids is awful.

One set of bedsheets and second hand wellies for Daisy.

• Sad

ImDavidBrent

She’s so vacuous and lazy. I kinda hope she does pull her finger out of her lazy Midsize arse and answer the comments, not least because I’d love to see what she’d say in response to the sheep who suggested Charl should employ someone part-time to monitor her comments and delete any that might upset Charl before she sees them 🤣🤣🤣.
That’s hilarious!!! Can’t have anyone ever hurting Charls feelings now, wrap that one up in cotton wool. Does she have no resilience whats so ever??

in Charlottes world; the sun comes out on her children’s birthdays just for them, taxi drivers and old people alike pay her compliments, friends clap and cheer her on as she swims, her youngest son doesn’t have her syndrome, her husband is a fun and amazing father, her family are so close and see each other all the time, her pets are crazy and unique. She was single mum for a long time. They eat as a family for most of the week. Her kids rarely have pizza. She respects their privacy and most of all…she’s very rarely proud of herself!
Charlottes world is make believe.

• Haha

countryisbroken

That’s the second time she’s posted that video about holding your bum whilst walking upstairs with your partner behind you !!!! Honestly she gives giggling teenager vibes , desperate to prove she has sex with her boyfriend! Such an emotionally stunted twat!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick