Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic of Daisy at the hospital and bloody thesis about the whole situation has me actually properly upset for poor Daisy. Midsize truly is the lowest of the low, sharing that kind of information about her child for ‘content’ (and you just know from the word salad, waffle, self-absorbed way she wrote the captions that she’s enjoying talking about it online).

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a reel about it in the making - if not the visit to A&E then some drivel about ‘self-care package for my Day after her emergency trip to A&E.’

Charl, you are.a disgusting human being.

Reactions: 19
Have a child who can’t weight bear? Please go straight to A&E. The GP is very limited with what they can do

Poor Daisy - can’t even be vulnerable and unwell without midsize taking photos of her for the gram in between chomping on her picnic. Day out and a bit of content! I bet the friends were FFS as they’ve to “support” Charlotte through this very normal and usual part of parenting in between sorting out all their own things/looking after their own kids and working

Charlotte is the type of person you would NEVER look to for support. You would end up having to nurse her through the trauma of you having cancer

She will be straight back to Starbucks today for some self care and for one of their cold brew fudge things that are the obvious drink of choice for people like Charlotte who don’t like sweet things. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She chooses pizza because she knows it's easy and mummy's had a hard a day, she really has. Daisy knows she has to make life easy for her mum and there will be pizzas in the freezer that can be cooked in 8 minutes. It isn't what Daisy wants at all, it's what Daisy knows her mum wants to cook and by keeping her mum happy they don't have to walk around on eggshells for the evening.
Yes god forbid she asked for anything "fancy" or more filling like a jacket potato!! Too much trouble for mid size

Reactions: 3
She probably will drs kept telling me my daughter pain was growing pains (been having them since 3 she's 11 now) she's just recently been diagnosed with juvenile arthritis in every joint in her lower body! So because he doesn't have an official diagnosis drs will more than likely say growing pains
aww bless her!

Reactions: 2
How can anyone ever think it’s okay to bring a packed lunch to A&E 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is off the charts neurotic. If you’re worried she’s going to get hungry bring a packet of bloody crisps in your bag, you don’t need a bleeping cooler bag of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
most hospitals have food available dont they? Like a little coffee shop or vending machines. My local one has a coffee shop, a mini shop and vending machines everywhere. Surely they could have got a quick sandwich or something and have Mark put dinner aside if they might be late home? (my local even has a vending machine for microwave snacks/toasties and a microwave for you to heat them up in!)

Reactions: 10
most hospitals have food available dont they? Like a little coffee shop or vending machines. My local one has a coffee shop, a mini shop and vending machines everywhere. Surely they could have got a quick sandwich or something and have Mark put dinner aside if they might be late home? (my local even has a vending machine for microwave snacks/toasties and a microwave for you to heat them up in!)
She won’t want to spend money in Daisy silly!! She has to keep that for her make up and Mark

Reactions: 12
Sorry but if I was a healthcare worker and a very obese woman accompanying her extremely thin daughter showed up with enough snacks for a weekend I would really struggle to keep my side eye in check 😏 #whoarethesnacksreallyfor

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did she bring a whole packed lunch? Not going to lie when ever my kids have to go to hospital I throw a tit load of snacks/waters in a bag to take 😂

Reactions: 6
Did she bring a whole packed lunch? Not going to lie when ever my kids have to go to hospital I throw a tit load of snacks/waters in a bag to take 😂
Snack and water, yes. But do you carefully pack a cool bag when your non-weight bearing child is in serious pain?!

I actually think it’s indicative of a food addiction to be honest.

Reactions: 15
Reel incoming: ✨Pack a cool bag for a trip to A&E with me✨
Don’t joke. Visions of Daisy rolling around in agony in the background whilst Midsize taps everything and gets the cool packs out

Wonder if Daisy has had to do a card yet thanking Midsize for being such a wonderful Mama and taking her to A&E.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As a woman who doesn’t work (her, not me), I’ll never understand how often those kids eat pizza. For reference I agree pizza was a great choice after a day in a&e (although don’t agree they were given enough).
But - surely, as a parent (a non working one, at that) you keep those for the more difficult days? We average pizza once every other week. Pasta pesto a similar amount. Every other day it’s a freshly home cooked meal or something frozen from a batch cook.
She has no excuse.

My heart breaks for Stan right now. Her ignoring all his (much more severe than Daisy’s) symptoms of joint problems means he’s going to suffer. She KNOWS she’s doing this. I refuse to believe she’s actually in denial.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As a woman who doesn’t work (her, not me), I’ll never understand how often those kids eat pizza. For reference I agree pizza was a great choice after a day in a&e (although don’t agree they were given enough).
But - surely, as a parent (a non working one, at that) you keep those for the more difficult days? We average pizza once every other week. Pasta pesto a similar amount. Every other day it’s a freshly home cooked meal or something frozen from a batch cook.
She has no excuse.

My heart breaks for Stan right now. Her ignoring all his (much more severe than Daisy’s) symptoms of joint problems means he’s going to suffer. She KNOWS she’s doing this. I refuse to believe she’s actually in denial.
I blame Mark for this. Why is he sitting by allowing these. He obviously enjoyed running etc. Doesn’t he want his son to have every opportunity to be active as he ages?

I blame Mark for this. Why is he sitting by allowing these. He obviously enjoyed running etc. Doesn’t he want his son to have every opportunity to be active as he ages?
I blame all adults in that family, but definitely Frank more, as he could demand things were looked into.

Reactions: 9
Snack and water, yes. But do you carefully pack a cool bag when your non-weight bearing child is in serious pain?!

I actually think it’s indicative of a food addiction to be honest.
Definitely wouldn't bring a whole packed lunch with cooler that's actually ridiculous 😂 also agree sounds like a food addiction

Reactions: 7
Omg! poor Daisy has to go to hospital, ol’ midsize is wiped out and makes it all about her and when it happened to her! WTF!!

I never knew today was “Tits Out Thursday” 🤢

She’s standing there just revelling in yesterday’s hospital visit!!!!!!!

Why stand there and talk absolute drivel whilst starting up the coffee machine and having the tap running!!!!

I want to ask her how come she’s not drinking that coffee she was plugging some months ago!! Remember the Jars that looked like it was especially for Pensioners!!!!

But I know I’d get blocked and can’t be bothered setting up another account 😝

Attachments

• Sick
I never knew today was “Tits Out Thursday” 🤢

She’s standing there just revelling in yesterday’s hospital visit!!!!!!!

Why stand there and talk absolute drivel whilst starting up the coffee machine and having the tap running!!!!

I want to ask her how come she’s not drinking that coffee she was plugging some months ago!! Remember the Jars that looked like it was especially for Pensioners!!!!

But I know I’d get blocked and can’t be bothered setting up another account 😝
Was that Barley cup?
She will advertise ANYTHING

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.