Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her content is SO tit. Rambling on about the weather. Get a bleeping life Charlotte.
She reminds me of lonely elderly people that pop to the shops to have a little bit of interaction and thats why anyone that does a service for her or even says hello is her new best friend

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s such a sad bastard.
what season are you? Never heard such bollocks in my life
---
She will literally jump on any trend or product that’s viral. That’s how fulfilling her life is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She reminds me of lonely elderly people that pop to the shops to have a little bit of interaction and thats why anyone that does a service for her or even says hello is her new best friend
Did you see her IG about the taxi driver a while ago? My god…she made out they were bloody kindred spirits! She went on about that tit for days! 😂

• Haha
So she wears 8 layers of concealer and foundation. Uses blusher that makes her look like a blow up doll but worries red lipstick looks garish on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who actually cares what colour Charlotte is. Nobody cares but her. She used that reel to tall all about herself, again

Reactions: 9
“I’ve lived so many of my April’s in the U.K.” she says. Eh, has she ever lived anywhere else because I’ve never heard her say she has 🙄 Or is it like the time Nikki put all the places she’d been for work as part of her corporate management job. Then on Instagram the next week Charlotte lo and behold claimed she had also had a corporate job and listed the same places that she had allegedly flown to for work 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Charlotte doesn't know what to wear these days due to the weather.. how about a work uniform as you drive to work Monday to Friday?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wooooahhh…mug shot!

IMG_5778.jpeg

that photo is still completely filtered though!!

I can sleep peacefully tonight now I know what Charls colours are! I don’t know about all you, but it’s been all I can think about! Poor soul must have always been so puzzled why she didn’t suit a red lip and now she knows 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 praise the Lord! What a blessing!
these people charging that much for a “colour reading” are having an absolute laugh all the way to the bank at these silly sheep’s expense.

• Haha
  • Sick
Wooooahhh…mug shot!

View attachment 2881868

I can sleep peacefully tonight now I know what Charls colours are! I don’t know about all you, but it’s been all I can think about! Poor soul must have always been so puzzled why she didn’t suit a red lip and now she knows 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 praise the Lord! What a blessing!
these people charging that much for a “colour reading” are having an absolute laugh all the way to the bank at these silly sheep’s expense.
The face only a mother could love! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
JFC she's proud of her eye colour?! What a simpering sap she is!

I watched that video someone posted above from 6 years ago and she seemed so much happier, perky, authentic and upbeat. She is such a sad version of herself now!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Her going on about how bright green her eyes are… sorry but they look muddy grey/green/blue to me. Really not anything special. She absolutely loves herself, embarrassing.

Her eyes always remind me on my grandmas cataracts 😂 How the duck can you “be proud” of your own bleeping genetics 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’re just browny green Charlotte 🙄 like half the rest of the population

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I watched that video someone posted above from 6 years ago and she seemed so much happier, perky, authentic and upbeat. She is such a sad version of herself now!!!
What the actual duck is she on? How can you be proud of something you've absolutely zero control over? She's the definition of 'not right in the head'

Reactions: 24

For a “journalist”, she doesn’t know many words does she? She will literally use the word proud to describe anything, she’s a sad and lonely woman.
The bit that got me was her saying that when she dyed her hair blonde, it didn’t suit her complexion and eye colour as well as her darker hair. Well Charlotte, that’s because your darker hair is your natural hair and genetically, they’re all supposed to suit each other! Idiot.

Reactions: 14

Urgh, her eyes are like toads.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wooooahhh…mug shot!

View attachment 2881868

I think we should all have that as our new profile picture

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For a “journalist”, she doesn’t know many words does she? She will literally use the word proud to describe anything, she’s a sad and lonely woman.
The bit that got me was her saying that when she dyed her hair blonde, it didn’t suit her complexion and eye colour as well as her darker hair. Well Charlotte, that’s because your darker hair is your natural hair and genetically, they’re all supposed to suit each other! Idiot.
Wait…what?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.