Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always looks like it's in the disabled loo too. Using the disabled loo to take selfies is not very on brand with the whole "I'm such a kind and considerate person AND THAT'S OK" personna. In fact, most people would think that blocking up a disabled toilet to make yourself money isn't very nice at all

And no - I won't believe that the disabled people of Poynton have begged Charlotte to do this/said they are SO proud of her for using their only accesible loo/cheered when she finally emerged from the toilet etc etc. I also don't think that pointing out the misuse of disabled facilities by able bodied people for commercial purposes is "trolling" or "unkind". Only a very selfish, self-obsessed, person with a very fragile ego would think that

Reactions: 14
So they weren’t long home and they had been away from early and that poor dog has been left all day!!!!

Then she’s walking to the Shops when she could have gotten the eldest to come and bring the dog out!!!

So we all know she reads this so….. Snuffleupagus, stop trying to pass of your fellas triumph as your own!! Secondly, your kids are the age now that they should be able to walk and enjoy a day out without it being an Ad/Gifted!!! Lastly, why the feck did you get that beautiful Dog???? You do nothing with him, his coat always looks tatty and knotted and he needs walked so much more than you’re doing!!!!
God she’s pug ugly.
---
He does look broken, usually. I find it hard to have sympathy when he should stand up to her over the kids. (God eh, If shes a controlling fucktard, insisting he cooks for her on Thursday then he should refuse unless he also is able to cook a nutritious meal for the kids or leave and give them a life free from neglect 50% of the time).
I think what we are seeing here is a Kathy Bates type situation…Free the Poynton one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been quiet today but that’s probably because she’s been exhausted from running that Marathon yesterday 🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s been quiet today but that’s probably because she’s been exhausted from running that Marathon yesterday 🥇
Absolutely exhausting minding the children whilst she was waiting for her husband to finish running and drive them home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she possibly say she’s not had time to get her nails done?? CHARLOTTE YOU ARE UNEMPLOYED.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She feels intimidated on YouTube because she can’t control the narrative on there as well as she can on Instagram 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she not realise that she has way more issues than the colours of her clothes. Her dress sense in general is atrocious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow. That's a busy, busy week. She's rushed off her feet! First a walk with Merlin and Nanna, then a hair trim and THEN getting her nails done. Not to mention Daisy's sleepover on Friday. How does she fit everything in?! She must be so proud.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Look at that folks- record yourself crying, post it on the internet and companies will pity you and send you gifts!!!

IMG_5750.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Fine hair but a lot of it….yeah dream on!
---

I used to buy from them, as soon as they started gifting toad face I stopped.
Came here to say the same, I used to buy from them before she ever mentioned them, I won’t be doing so again now

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.