Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I realised what she was really like, I messaged her a few times. She never replied 🤷‍♀️
When she was pregnant with Daisy she got her nails done and they were using that quick dry stuff (I can’t remember the name of it) which was known to potential cause birth defects in pregnant people or something like that. Anyway, she was often saying how anxious she was about the pregnancy/Daisy etc so I politely pointed out that it was a dangerous product. She replied but in her sickly sweet way about having the windows open or something and how they were being safe and from then I just thought she was a liar/attention seeker.

I stopped following her a while after that, but the thing that got me was how much of a drama she made when Bill went to his Dad’s. My husbands sons Mum is a bit like that and it was quite upsetting.

Reactions: 8
Surely a marathon takes like 4 hrs or something to complete- they will find a spot to cheer him on as he runs by and then meet up with him at the end. Unsure how this is a jam packed day of activity. If he started at 8.30ish they will be back home just after lunchtime!

Reactions: 12
Let’s all brace ourselves for the proud comments today.

I mean running a marathon is actually something to be proud of, but Charlotte uses the word so much it’s absolutely meaningless.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can’t wait for the reel of today with twee music, Slo mo clip of him finishing, the kids jumping up and down and Charl hugging Mark saying well done and how proud she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She'll be prouder of Mark than she ever has been of the kids for anything.
Prepare for a week of waiting on Mark because his legs are recovering and making him lots of special food and drink. I envisage a night out next Saturday, probably something which has come from a voucher for her birthday 7 years ago and they've just been saving it up for something special like this, because Charl is just like all of us and certainly doesn't have the money to ever treat herself or enjoy fancy food. It will be an evening to spoil the man she loves and celebrate how well he did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can’t wait for the reel of today with twee music, Slo mo clip of him finishing, the kids jumping up and down and Charl hugging Mark saying well done and how proud she is.
If the music isn't the Chariots of Fire theme tune, I will be seriously disappointed. I hope the supporters on the route remember to 👏 and cheer and tell Charlotte how brilliantly SHE had done in making up Mark's pensioner support bag. Because Charlotte is very proud of that as giving useless tat is her love language. And that's OK.

Tomorrow we will have emotionally exhausted and drained Charlotte because it was A LOT taking three children who barely see the light of day out to stand at the side of the road. But it was fine because of the heartwarming interactions with ALL the spectators she stood beside who coincidentally were far more interested in talking to Charlotte than watching AND asking where Charlotte got the BRILLIANT bag she was carrying full of supplies for Mark. They all said they would definitely get one and one man said everytime he ate a beef hulahoop from now on he would think of Charlotte. So there. Anyway - now got a mild cough.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Charlotte behaves like a 12 year old child, her daughter appears to take on the mother role being forced to write cards and care for her mother.charl just wants to live in a world of rainbows and smiles..life isn't like that and as a mother she should protect those cash cows and be the adult . Selfish whiny insufferable that. She just cries mental illness when people shamr her rightly so for being a crappy parent leaving screens to raise her children when days out are reserved for when shark is off work. Unless Charlotte is mentally unable to be in public and a hermit there's no excuse not to spend her children's hard earned cash on them and enrich their childhoods. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Let me be the FIRST to say to Mark that we are so so proud of you and you deserve this marathon, you really do 😂 Love from Charlotte and the kids and us tattle bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A long rambly post will appear around 6pm - kids will be in PJs in bed, she will have prosesco in hand saying how she’s so proud about how she’s supported him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A long rambly post will appear around 6pm - kids will be in PJs in bed, she will have prosesco in hand saying how she’s so proud about how she’s supported him
She will definitely turn it in to an appreciation post for herself…she always does!

She will definitely turn it in to an appreciation post for herself…she always does!
‘Behind every man is a strong woman who’s got him there’ 😂
Come 7pm she’ll have a gin in hand and the love robe on to show Shark how proud she is of him 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Awh definitely didn’t need sharing but mark giving billiam a kiss was quite sweet.
---
Can’t believe she’s made him drive home though. Probably so she could get her reel up faster. Mark ran hard but Charlotte works harder.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So desperate to get a reel up that FSF is having to do the drive home after running for nearly 4 hours!! Un-bleeping-believable!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.