Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
Me, without fail, reading Charlotte's stories:

Another shout out for Mark taking Daisy to the hospital. Must remember to give my partner a shout out the next time he does something FOR HIS OWN CHILDREN.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It gets better... In the new vlog she's set her camera up on a supermarket shelf and then must've perched it in a bush or on a wall!!
She's a bloody fruitloop who has got fuck all else to do. You cannot complain how busy you are on the one hand while you clearly have time to do this nonsense!!
Can you imagine what someone watching her must see?!

she must go into a supermarket, get her camera out and fiddle around with it, move products around on the shelf to get it to fit, check the position, get it ready to record, put it back on the shelf, walk away, strike a pose/pout/walk past doing her best BTEC drama club acting. Then hurry back to the shelf, retrieve camera, look at footage, repeat again until she’s happy, leave shop.
Im surprised she’s not got store detectives and security guards on her case!!!!!!

same thing with putting The camera on to record on a wall - then going back up the street and walking past then going back to get the camera…

this whole thing is absolute fucking lunacy!!!!!!!! It’s weird. It’s so beyond a joke it’s just insane. My husband and my family & friends would think I had seriously lost my mind if I was carrying on like that, they would be marching me down to the Doctors.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I think she uses a shit tonne of it
Probably uses the same one that her Granny buys from Morrisons because it’s a ~ Tradition ~ and the smell of the softener just reminds her of being round at Grandmas house where they would sit at the table with Pop’s drinking Port at Christmas and eating cheese and it’s just a lovely memory and it’s good to have memories isn’t it? It really is, I think. And it’s ok if you think so to. Oh and she’s probably “DUE ON” so needs to get herself A BREW and wrap her knuckles in some size 22 12 jumper that smells like Grandmas house.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Booklover

VIP Member
And using the word 'eligible' too is very tone deaf and uneducated too! She doesn't realise how lucky she was NOT to have kids that were eligible! They have a warm home and full cupboards! Stan wasn't old enough for school anyway, Daisy was only four wasn't she?, and Bill was schooled via teams lots of the time, as she posted his every move and his class on Insta! And Joe Wicks did the PE! Stupid bitch.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

LEK

Omg that f*ckin coffee on the floor ad 🤢

1) Why is she pouting (so obviously pouting as well) as she’s in front of the camera
2) Why does she have to panic incase Frank sees? So what? You’ve spilt coffee on the carpet that YOU paid for you daft b*itch. It’s not 1942 FFS
3) Oh F*ck off Charlotte your ‘content’ is so lame

PS you can’t act 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 29

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Once again, she thinks we’re all stupid and won’t notice that she has very clearly lightened the second photo. Amazing how her vinyl floor is suddenly a much lighter shade of oak, eh? 🤦🏼‍♀️

B8A097EA-1128-429D-AC3E-2555CEDFE681.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Booklover

VIP Member
It gets better... In the new vlog she's set her camera up on a supermarket shelf and then must've perched it in a bush or on a wall!!
She's a bloody fruitloop who has got fuck all else to do. You cannot complain how busy you are on the one hand while you clearly have time to do this nonsense!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Sjane

Ive also just wasted my life watching 'whats in my bag'.. i am speechless. She showed us a close up of a pile of coins she keeps for emergencies.. COINS. We know what coins look like. And also a very close shot of a tampon, she keeps a tampon in her bag because "i am a woman!" Oh fuck off

She also keeps her business card in there, exactly what would this business card say ?!?! And who is she handing it out to?!

Also whats with the americanising of her words ? Laundry, leash, wallet etc... surely washing, lead and purse would suffice?!?

• Haha

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
She's used FOUR different camera angles to film herself put a wash on and then must've searched for some guitar music to put over the top of it! 🤪😂 Twat.
Someone get this woman a proper job for the love of god. I honestly can’t stand how much she moans about being so busy when I can’t even begin to imagine what it would be like to have the time to video myself putting a wash load on. Give me strength.

• Heart

skintsocks

VIP Member
I’d have noted her menstrual cycle in my diary if I’d known she was just going to leave us all hanging this month.

• Haha

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I understand as women it's very rational to have fears like it especially in the dark but the fact she's using her murder as an excuse and that's why she's 'stopped doing something she loves' not 1 mention of ashling's family or friends and how they must be feeling or the small children she taught but no all about herself. And if you loved it so much charl you'd find a bloody way to make it work, you wanker
Not to mention the fact why she's stopped doing workouts is because the wedding is over, not because she's scared of being murdered.

Reactions: 27

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
She did it guys! She managed to do her job and post about allll the £1000’s of pounds of free stuff she got sent this year. She is a true warrior, sitting in her house, battling through all the hardships that covid has thrown her way, I might have a little cry because I am just so so proud of the way she has coped with it all. In the words of Karen, we should all aim to be more Charlotte.

• Haha

Justreading

VIP Member
I don't get it. As an adult my birthday means nothing to me! But my children, especially my eldest, love a birthday! Anyone's birthday he just gets so excited! So any activity for our birthdays, is purely done for our kids. Children would love bowling and arcades, why on earth would you go without them?!?

• Heart

Lottie Lou

You deserve it - you really do!🤢

She always comes across as so insincere.
I hate it when she says this, it really winds me up 😂 like how do you know I deserve it? I might be an absolute arsehole and the last thing I deserve is a massage/facial/hot coffee/time to myself 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

whoops!

This is bullshit. She did it on purpose because she’s desperate for funny content. I see straight through her ridiculous act. It’s like she’s trying to be Louise Pentland.
walking down Charlottes street, we all know her address. Oh hello little boy, are you Willis. You know Charlotte and mark next door and your mummy/daddy/sister, Ali, Im their friend. Do you want to come with me and get some sweets.

Charlotte you FUCKING IDIOT

ETA I mean I know I’m
Being slightly dramatic but she just gives absolutely no fucks about ANYONES privacy. Family. Neighbours. Children. School children.

• Heart
The dog looks like Mark in canine form. Utterly defeated as it contemplates its life. Christmas FM blaring away in the background….

Wont be surprised if Mark gets one of those hanky neck things to wear for Christmas too

• Haha
  • Sad