Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Obviously I’m not an insta hun but if my husband found me pouting and recording myself putting the washing on he’d probably take me to the doctor immediately. What happens to these ADULT women with children that make them think that is a normal thing to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

skylark13

VIP Member
Bloody hell she really is beyond predictable. Another load of simpering, self-indulged stories this morning, sat on her arse waffling on about mundane drivel. And of the many things that irritate me about her, the ridiculous fetishising motherhood for ‘content’ when she’s waffling on about Mums never getting a Christmas ‘do.’ GIVE ME STRENGTH.

Charl, you have your head in a glass of Prosecco every second evening and you had Christmas Ham day amongst many other ‘treats’ planned round tons of festive processed shite. And you get paid ££££ for sticking a camera in front of your kids and selling their smiles to strangers.

Get a grip, you silly twat.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So it was exactly a month between her leaving Bills dad and getting with mark? I’m pretty sure she said they split on Boxing Day. It’s absolutely sickening and bill will resent her so much in the future.
Officially yes but I think we can all read between the lines and conclude that there was something going on between her & Mark long before the made it official. She said herself that the day she split with Steven, she was walking to her parents house to tell them they had split up and she either phoned Mark on the way or wanted to phone him to talk to him about it. They were clearly already involved in an emotional affair even if it hadn’t become physical.

Reactions: 24

Scotblock

VIP Member
I’ve just finished lunch with my family. At the end I stood up and said “thank you so so much for that. I just feel that we all really deserved that”. My Dad then asked me if I’d found religion 😂

• Haha

daes56

Oh piss off charl!!!! I just scrolled back and counted FIFTEEN grid post ad’s from March 2020-May 2020- so fuck off with this “I lost a lot of work” shite!!! THOUSANDS of people lost their jobs and had to rely on food banks whilst you watched your house get renovated, all while posting shitty Instagram ADS about Heinz baked beans, milkshakes and kinder eggs!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

skylark13

VIP Member
Absolute state of her. The mint green duvet coat with the Ugg like ugly shoes is a whole new level of sartorial hell, even for Charl.

Also taking your phone out to film *your* family singing *you* happy birthday as they present *your* cake to *you* is utterly neurotic. Filming it in order to post it on the internet is pure narcissism.

What a total loser.

Attachments

Theyeahyeahs

Officially yes but I think we can all read between the lines and conclude that there was something going on between her & Mark long before the made it official. She said herself that the day she split with Steven, she was walking to her parents house to tell them they had split up and she either phoned Mark on the way or wanted to phone him to talk to him about it. They were clearly already involved in an emotional affair even if it hadn’t become physical.
She’s a cheater, cheater, compulsive eater! Haha
1643197904434.jpeg

• Haha

Heather

She’s an absolute narcissist. She used the murder of a young woman an an opportunity to 1. talk about herself, 2. justify her lack of exercise and 3. make herself out to be a potential victim. How insincere and disrespectful to Ashling and all that knew and loved her. Charlotte, you are so self-absorbed and jump on bandwagons for your own personal gain. What with this, selling your children and compromising their safety and their futures… urgh. What a horror of a person you are.

• Heart

Win

VIP Member
Fucking hell fire, she’s hit a new low with those stories about a laundry basket. ANYBODY who thinks people are remotely interested in a strangers washing pile must be utterly obsessed with themselves. She so desperately needs a job.

Blondie

VIP Member
I work in children's social care. The 'eligible' phrase she uses is so blindsided and outdated and actually disrespectful to the children who attended for social care reasons. They are children first and foremost and they needed to be in school either for their educational needs in terms of special educational needs or because they were at risk of significant harm at home or had been removed from their home and placed into local authority care. To class them as 'eligible' isn't correct at all. It's the exact label we are trying to move away from in my job.
It sounded absolutely awful how she worded it. Like her kids are special and deserve preferential treatment and weren't being given it over other kids. She really does think herself and her family are something!

Booklover

VIP Member
Is she taking the f**king piss?! She doesn’t go to WORK, she doesn’t have a proper JOB, she sells shit (quite literally) to people on the internet whilst whinging about her woe is me life! She’s quite possibly one of the laziest people who never gets off her arse. I’m seriously close to messaging her and telling her how horrendously damaging she is to peoples mental health. Not only that, she has the luxury of having dishes in the sink, clothes in the dryer and electric to heat it and water to run the bath. Whinging about it is so goddamn selfish! READ THE ROOM CHARL
Fuck off Charl. You've got two kids in full time school and the other in preschool several times a week and you do not have a 'job' outside the house! So you get six hours at home to do what you need to do and prance about cooking Nigella recipes!
You don't have to do a school run every day either BECAUSE YOUR HUSBAND SHARES DOING IT AND THEN HE WORKS IN THE ROOM NEXT DOOR!!!!!!
She's such a twat.

Loubell83

VIP Member
Stan has been to a coffee shop more times in 2022 then I went into for the whole of last year.

Sugar him up at 9am Charlotte, all because you are selfish and want a coffee.

If I was walking home with my 3 year old he would ask for the park not Costa!

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
The Very ad is very disingenuous (excuse the pun)… she would never in a million years spend that much money on clothes and has never bought or even mentioned those brands.

Posing in her new expensive clobber while her kids look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards, she has no shame!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I get people want to raise awareness but it’s really concerning how there’s nothing left of their privacy. From what they eat to their hearing appointments etc. Especially with daisy, she’s been documented since conception and I think Charlotte feels the need to keep doing it. It’s very odd. As an adult now, if my mum did this I’d be mortified. You’d be going to the supermarket and the cashier will know your medical history. This really needs to be looked at from the government. The privacy of these kids is paramount???
I genuinely think that this is an issue that needs to be seriously raised with the relevant government bodies and child protective services. I’m not just talking about specific individuals (although I do feel that individuals need to be held accountable for sure) but I mean more widely. This is the manipulation & explotation and of children. The parents should not be allowed to use their children in order to make money for themselves- either directly by filming the kids and making them part of the video or photographs or indirectly by exploring their privacy for content. It’s completely wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 23