Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a size 12-14 & I always buy a 16 in pants. Nothing worse than them digging into you, never mind a thong! A thong on Charl would just completely disappear into her arse.

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure she was a Size12 when she lost all the weight in slimming world. She has CLEARLY put the weight back on, and I’m not shaming her for that. She’s shaming herself by lying about it.

Reactions: 17
I really doubt any of us would comment on her weight if she didn't mention it herself.
If she showed a dress and said 'i got this in a 16-18' no one would bat an eye lid. It's just her obsession mentioning size 12 allll the time and being a contortionist in front of the camera.

Reactions: 20
You can’t tell me this man was happy on his wedding day…😶
He looks so miserable. Everything about him just looks negative - glum, sad, depressed. Even in photos where he’s got a smile on his face it’s a fake, forced smile that never reaches his eyes; he never looks genuinely content or comfortable.

Reactions: 13
I think her birthday is in the new year, bet she can’t wait to get a wife card(which she will show us of course!). How many ads will be squeezed in before Christmas do we reckon?

Reactions: 6
She holds up her period pants in the latest video & says they’re size 14-16 & that she’s got a big bum!
I noticed she said “I got an extra large, I wear a size 14-16, I’ve got a REALLY big bum” the way she said was as though she feels like a 14-16 is a really big size. 🤷🏽‍♀️ She is obsessed with wanting to be a 12.

Reactions: 13
There is no way she's a size 12. At my slimmest I was a size 12 and weighed 10 and a half stone. I'm 5'7 shes a similar height to me I'm sure I've heard her say 5'6 before.
I'm now a size 18 and her bottom half looks similar to mine. She's either in denial or she's got the worlds shitest camera that adds 40lbs.

Reactions: 9
Just watching her Christmas food haul on youtube and all the food is for her!! Nothing in that shop is suitable for kids except the junk she usually buys them. It’s all cheese, cured meat and tit. I’m surprised she’s not suffering with gout, it’s giving me heartburn :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watching her Christmas food haul on youtube and all the food is for her!! Nothing in that shop is suitable for kids except the junk she usually buys them. It’s all cheese, cured meat and tit. I’m surprised she’s not suffering with gout, it’s giving me heartburn :oops:
There's just so much of it! She's got two under five and she's not entertaining so who the duck is gonna eat it all? :unsure: And she's bought those foul liqueur chocolates for nostalgia FFS! twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It must be like looking at a walrus flossing 😂
It’s just grim. A thong or g-string is meant to look sexy - let’s all be honest, it’s not worn for practicality is it?! But I just can’t fathom how it would ever look sexy on her…..

the whole gunt/inner thigh chub rub swallowing the entire front of the thong, her love handles spilling over the top and sides, her arse swallowing the back….,

urgh. No. Sorry but no.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It really bugs me how she goes on about being so busy and having loads of deadlines in such a negative way. This is her job. She’s self employed, you have to be busy to be earning money!!

Reactions: 12
This is bullshit. She did it on purpose because she’s desperate for funny content. I see straight through her ridiculous act. It’s like she’s trying to be Louise Pentland.
walking down Charlottes street, we all know her address. Oh hello little boy, are you Willis. You know Charlotte and mark next door and your mummy/daddy/sister, Ali, Im their friend. Do you want to come with me and get some sweets.

Charlotte you bleeping IDIOT

ETA I mean I know I’m
Being slightly dramatic but she just gives absolutely no fucks about ANYONES privacy. Family. Neighbours. Children. School children.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.