Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very odd how quiet she is. Definitely makes me think that they have covid and she doesn’t want to admit it.
No doubt she be back with her #ad posts soon. I said about keeping a track and I think I am going to, there will be loads that are forgotten about because they are only on stories.

Reactions: 8
Deffo not Covid. They were tagged in photos at a trampoline park yesterday. She will be reading here though and loving that everybody is wondering where she is...

Reactions: 11
Guys! She’s having some much needed time off after the rough year they have had! She is only human! Trying her very best to be a mother and that’s all she can do. But sometimes she just has to look after herself and take a break when her body tells her too. She will be back when this months money runs out soon with an ad post. Please don’t worry about her. She’s fine. They are all fine. Just as they should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she the only person on the planet to talk like she does 🤢 its just nauseating

Reactions: 10
Guys! She’s having some much needed time off after the rough year they have had! She is only human! Trying her very best to be a mother and that’s all she can do. But sometimes she just has to look after herself and take a break when her body tells her too. She will be back when this months money runs out soon with an ad post. Please don’t worry about her. She’s fine. They are all fine. Just as they should be.
Leave her alone. it's those busy Thursdays with 3 lots of swimming, ju-jitsu, rainbows and ballet all in one evening. She only gets half an hour time slot to give the kids their tea!! It's hard for her okay. She deserves this time off, she's worked SO hard. I am so proud of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Leave her alone. it's those busy Thursdays with 3 lots of swimming, ju-jitsu, rainbows and ballet all in one evening. She only gets half an hour time slot to give the kids their tea!! It's hard for her okay. She deserves this time off, she's worked SO hard. I am so proud of her.
You are right possum. So very right. I hope you have a lovely day. You deserve it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now you’ve said it like that my little poppet I know you are right. She’s a busy mama of 3 and not forgetting a dog mama as well. I really hope you are proud of yourself for writing that post, because I know I’m proud of you for it. I’m also proud of me for drinking my brew, cracking on and just smashing Christmas and mum life in general. I hope you all know how much you mean to me and the support you give me in this little corner of the internet. #mumlife #insincere #sellingmykidsforcash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Deffo not Covid. They were tagged in photos at a trampoline park yesterday. She will be reading here though and loving that everybody is wondering where she is...
Brace yourselves folks. She will absolutely come back with some long and rambling drivel about having had to take some time off to just savour all those moments with the man she fancies and her family. Her world. And it’ll be extra specially long as she’s so many days of blah to catch us up on. It’s just been so so hard for her this year, it really has 🙄 I reckon it’ll be her most sickly sweet and gushing spout of nonsense yet, and that’s saying something. It must be killing her to not pop on and ‘hello everyone’ with her crazy frog face. The anticipation of her ‘comeback’ will be turning her into the most wet soppy lettuce of all time 🤮

Reactions: 14
She may not be posting but there is absolutely no way she's not taking photos of everything, making mental notes of any 'deep and meaningful' things people say and drafting OTT emotional IG posts to publish at a later date. She'll be back bleating on about how she loved the break from it all (despite still filming everyone), telling us all how wonderful the festive period was being 'present in the moment' and blah blah blah 😴🥱😴🥱
This is 100% accurate, I guarantee it.

Reactions: 7
I’d have noted her menstrual cycle in my diary if I’d known she was just going to leave us all hanging this month.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She doesn’t post so her weirdo followers message her and her engagement goes up. All part of the influencer game

Reactions: 5
She’s got nothing to advertise that’s why she’s not been on! She will have some lengthly boring video about her goals for 2022 no doubt

Reactions: 13
She’ll just be soaking up her gorgeous family before they all go back to work/school 🥰 saying an emotional goodbye to 2021 - it’s been a tough old year, hasn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just watching one of her old pregnancy videos with Stan which was around Christmas time and she said that she struggles with the fact she can't drink and she misses out. Surely that's not normal? Or maybe it is and cause I don't drink I find it strange?

Reactions: 6
I was just watching one of her old pregnancy videos with Stan which was around Christmas time and she said that she struggles with the fact she can't drink and she misses out. Surely that's not normal? Or maybe it is and cause I don't drink I find it strange?
I think if it's baby number 1, you might get those feelings but not really for baby number 3 as you've had many years of "missing out" and staying in with your children.
Probably just trying to get engagement from watchers.

Plus, no idea what she's talking about "can't drink", she does nothing else but drink!

Reactions: 6
On SM followers move on quickly when there is no content to other channels and especially as most of her crap is an Ad she is taking a risk

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.