Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's used FOUR different camera angles to film herself put a wash on and then must've searched for some guitar music to put over the top of it! 🤪😂 twit.
Someone get this woman a proper job for the love of god. I honestly can’t stand how much she moans about being so busy when I can’t even begin to imagine what it would be like to have the time to video myself putting a wash load on. Give me strength.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How long does it take for her walk 4K as well - 57 minutes!!😱

And boasting how active she has been before 12pm. Not really Char, what else has she got to do - all she’s done is do the school run and done a slow dog walk.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's used FOUR different camera angles to film herself put a wash on and then must've searched for some guitar music to put over the top of it! 🤪😂 twit.
OMG stop it 🤣🙈 also LOOK HOW EMPTY THE CUPBOARD IS!!!! It’s right there you infuriating woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It gets better... In the new vlog she's set her camera up on a supermarket shelf and then must've perched it in a bush or on a wall!!
She's a bloody fruitloop who has got duck all else to do. You cannot complain how busy you are on the one hand while you clearly have time to do this nonsense!!
Can you imagine what someone watching her must see?!

she must go into a supermarket, get her camera out and fiddle around with it, move products around on the shelf to get it to fit, check the position, get it ready to record, put it back on the shelf, walk away, strike a pose/pout/walk past doing her best BTEC drama club acting. Then hurry back to the shelf, retrieve camera, look at footage, repeat again until she’s happy, leave shop.
Im surprised she’s not got store detectives and security guards on her case!!!!!!

same thing with putting The camera on to record on a wall - then going back up the street and walking past then going back to get the camera…

this whole thing is absolute bleeping lunacy!!!!!!!! It’s weird. It’s so beyond a joke it’s just insane. My husband and my family & friends would think I had seriously lost my mind if I was carrying on like that, they would be marching me down to the Doctors.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It gets better... In the new vlog she's set her camera up on a supermarket shelf and then must've perched it in a bush or on a wall!!
She's a bloody fruitloop who has got duck all else to do. You cannot complain how busy you are on the one hand while you clearly have time to do this nonsense!!
How does she not get embarrassed? Jesus I get embarrassed being a a face time if I'm in public and that's me chatting to an actual real life human never mind setting up a camera in supermarket shelves to film my self being an eejit

Reactions: 19
Anybody that says hello to her she clings on to them and thinks they are her new best friend. Can’t believe she even thought to go on Instagram and write a post about her favourite delivery driver Brian asking Mark if he can use a screwdriver. So odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Howcome we haven’t seen her out with her besties the seamstress and photographer?

I will never get over her filming herself putting the rubbish out, setting her camera up opposite the bins to film herself doing it. Absolute weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No I cannot handle this pouty, completely put on attempt to put a wash on! The pretending to look in her cupboard for her softener etc, it’s a cupboard not narnia!!! They’ll be right there where you left them! There’s no need for the pouting and looking all coy! I can’t cope with it! I apologise for all the exclamation marks but she’s driven me to it 🤣🙈
I seriously want to just slap her silly!! She irritates the absolute bleeping arse off me! Imagine what goes through someone's head to even think of wasting time setting up cameras to film themselves trying to look all cute putting a load of dirty clothes in the bloody washing machine. Seriously. It's ridiculous behaviour.

Reactions: 14
She made an editing error by having 2 clips of her filling up the fabric softener and adding it to the washer. That or she uses a tit tonne of it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she uses a tit tonne of it
Probably uses the same one that her Granny buys from Morrisons because it’s a ~ Tradition ~ and the smell of the softener just reminds her of being round at Grandmas house where they would sit at the table with Pop’s drinking Port at Christmas and eating cheese and it’s just a lovely memory and it’s good to have memories isn’t it? It really is, I think. And it’s ok if you think so to. Oh and she’s probably “DUE ON” so needs to get herself A BREW and wrap her knuckles in some size 22 12 jumper that smells like Grandmas house.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So Mark got to use his little plastic toolset and Charlotte didn’t know where the softener was? To think I went to work and helped child with his get out of jail free card (ucas application) instead of watching her. She must know where it is, they probably wash the stairs with it to make them slippery ready for the Easter eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s wearing the same outfit tomorrow that she’s just worn out tonight, assuming without washing it due to it being late 🤢 she’s absolutely gross! It’s not like she’s short of clothes either!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
God if she mentions her birthday one more time in her stories or that bloody vlog ! The self indulgent slapper!

And “ date night “ and “ time just for her and mark “ oh duck off charlotte ! Constantly trying to validate her neediness! You are a spoiled , self indulgent, greedy cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.