Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I get the feeling she’s going to be the next instahun to jump on the Peleton bandwagon? I can see it now “I really felt like it was a good investment” and “I’ve caught the Peleton bug - I’m obsessed!” and then within six months it’s being used as a clothes horse

Reactions: 4
Why do I get the feeling she’s going to be the next instahun to jump on the Peleton bandwagon? I can see it now “I really felt like it was a good investment” and “I’ve caught the Peleton bug - I’m obsessed!” and then within six months it’s being used as a clothes horse
Hmmmmmm unless she puts it in the old living room, I don’t see where it would go in their house? There’s no room anywhere upstairs for it, you can’t swing a cat in their bedroom and I can’t see her putting it in the extension…..

Reactions: 4
How long til we have the heavy breathing pouty face with her sleeves over her hands story about how she needed a day offline yesterday, when realistically no one noticed or give a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone. I just thought I’d pop on and say hi as I’ve been quiet on here the last few days. I’ve been vlogging this weekend and I can never manage to vlog and do Instagram. I’m really busy today with work and taking photos of myself pouting and putting the washing machine on. Anyway I just thought I would pop on and wish you all a lovely Monday. I’m proud of you all, I really am.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Out of interest- are there any independent coffee shops where she lives? Can’t understand the constant visits to bloody Costa.

Reactions: 12
Out of interest- are there any independent coffee shops where she lives? Can’t understand the constant visits to bloody Costa.
Yes. Loads. Literally next door and beside the Costa coffee - lovely independent cafes/tearooms.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes. Loads. Literally next door and beside the Costa coffee - lovely independent cafes/tearooms.
Totally baffling the obsession with Costa. You would have thought she would want to support local businesses considering her over emotional love for her ‘villaaaage’.

Reactions: 15
Costa is definitely her second home!

And can I say, shouldn't she be marking all her stories where she has the All saints coat on as AD because she was sent it FOR FREE!!

Reactions: 10
It’s like she’s trying to do a Hannah Gale list. Dunno which is more cringe tbh. Just get on with life without trying to romantisice every last moment!

Reactions: 7
She’s pissing me off more than usual at the minute… it’s like she got an extra dose of annoyingness for Christmas 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
C48B86F3-88BA-4AE0-9EBE-1AB45EC3A260.jpeg

What a load of nonsense.

“swinging our arms held in a row like mismatched paper dolls”

Jesus bleeping Christ I wonder how long she sat trying to come up with that one?!!!

“Sliding tired feet into slippers”
Why are your feet tired Charlotte?! You don’t do anything?!!!! It’s not like you’ve been on your feet all day rushing around at work….!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.