Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that f*ckin coffee on the floor ad 🤢

1) Why is she pouting (so obviously pouting as well) as she’s in front of the camera
2) Why does she have to panic incase Frank sees? So what? You’ve spilt coffee on the carpet that YOU paid for you daft b*itch. It’s not 1942 FFS
3) Oh F*ck off Charlotte your ‘content’ is so lame

PS you can’t act 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg that f*ckin coffee on the floor ad 🤢

1) Why is she pouting (so obviously pouting as well) as she’s in front of the camera
2) Why does she have to panic incase Frank sees? So what? You’ve spilt coffee on the carpet that YOU paid for you daft b*itch. It’s not 1942 FFS
3) Oh F*ck off Charlotte your ‘content’ is so lame

PS you can’t act 🤮
just gonna leave this here

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
See I would just feel so, so mean, if I was spending my day preparing home cooked flavoursome food for me and my husband and then just giving my kids something out the freezer. She is so very greedy and selfish, always thinking about her own stomach and shipping the kids off so her and Frank can gobble their food up.

My kids have activities 4 evenings a week, they eat the same as me and my husband unless my parents collect them from School (I have a real job unlike someone) and then my parents feed them. Its completely manageable though to have the same meals, there is no need to do them different meals all the time. Equally, no shame in freezer food as it has a definite place in my lifestyle but she is so extravagant and puts so much effort in her own food it just seems she doesn't give a tit what the kids eat.

I genuinely think when Bill reaches high school and mixes with more and more peers he will become ashamed of his mums career. Imagine one of his peers searching her and finding her posing in her underwear when she was pregnant or showing her thongs on vlogs!

Reactions: 14
She has definitely lost her way with her channel as her kids have got older. It’s easy to come up with content ideas when they are babies you have to be more creative as they get older. Her channel mainly consists of “grocery” hauls, b&m/home bargains/Cherries hauls or ad’s. I can’t see her keeping this up as a job for much longer. Especially as Bill gets older - like others have said he’s going to be so embarrassed being when his friends find his mums you tube channel or see him being made to be her puppet to sell toys or sweets. 🙄

Reactions: 12
There a really nice lady on channel mum too. I follow her, she does a few ads but nowhere char-lots . and isn’t aware faced liar
Thats how they all start! I bet u could ask anyone posting on tattle, they all liked someone at one point or other, then saw the light! The nice lady on Channel mum will be churning out ads for anything given before long!

Reactions: 16
Thats how they all start! I bet u could ask anyone posting on tattle, they all liked someone at one point or other, then saw the light! The nice lady on Channel mum will be churning out ads for anything given before long!
My exact thought. Even Meldrum came across as a nice lady at one point!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She seriously isn’t filming at a kids party is she? She has no thought for safeguarding anyones kids
Honestly I know its not the kids fault but I'd never invite them anywhere with my kids because their mother doesn't know how to respect other people boundaries

She seriously isn’t filming at a kids party is she? She has no thought for safeguarding anyones kids
I’ve actually cringed at some of her past vlogs because she’s filmed at a birthday party. It’s so intrusive.
I make an effort to conceal myself on the internet so it’s a strange concept to me that these influencers have no regard for other people and they’re willing to put so much information out there. It’s disturbing 😳

Reactions: 13
Yep, looks like she's taken that shaky crappy vlogging camera to a 3 year old's birthday party. WHY?????? It's not her kids party!
Great job Charl, you'll be getting all the weirdos ready and excited waiting to see a new batch of children to perv over. :mad:🤬
bleeping hate this stupid, thoughtless witch.

• Wow
So she’s making tea based on what was made in a cartoon film? And the kids will more than likely have beige shite
First off that's strange I've never watched a cartoon and thought 'ohh I'd love to try that food' but she lives her whole life in fantasy land so shouldn't be a suprise

Reactions: 7
She’s really going to have to stop that. Putting “I am really missing him today” as it is going to give Bill a real complex. Once he’s old enough to read stuff like that he could end up with anxiety attached to visiting his dad for fear that his wet blanket mother will be stressed. She seriously needs to shut the duck up about that and STOP putting her anxieties and worries on her kid. If Bill was in our family and he asked any questions I known my family would say “well, it was your Mother that chose it to be that way”.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.