Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spent a hour in primark in her birthday. Wow. How boring. I wouldn’t spend a hour in there if you paid me.

Also she drunk and ate a hell of a lot. Usually when i go out for lunch I can’t then eat a takeaway, cake, and more alcohol and choc?
But our Charl has a mouth like a shovel and drinks alcohol like a fish

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crazy very jel of those dirty fries!! I bet frank thought if he drank enough he would be a lie to get it up and get lucky on her birthday 🥳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry

but

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE CHARLOTTE MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF USING/EMPTYING THE bleeping DISHWASHER?!!!!!! Why?!
she mentions it several times in that vlog - “oh the dishwashers just finished we forgot to put it on last night” - SO?! what difference does that make?! Who cares?! Why is that of any significance at all? Who cares what time of day or night you switch it on?!

“oh marks emptying the dishwasher because that’s finished now” - AND bleeping WHAT?!!!!!!!!! Why is that even remotely noteworthy?!

I do not get it. I hear people make comments about their dishwashers a lot on social media - I don’t get why it’s such a hot topic of conversation? Out the stuff in, turn it on, empty it - it’s as complex and as interesting as that!!!!

also - when she’s wittering on about what she’s expecting to get for her birthday…. She’s in her mid 30s, I find it beyond childish that at her age she’s still expecting people to give her presents or money for her birthday. I’m a few years older than her but I would never even think that anyone outside of my husband & kids would give me anything - not because I have stingy family & friends but just because I’m a grown up - I don’t view my birthday as an event anymore, haven’t done since I was 21!!!! I get cards from family &
Friends, maybe a bunch of flowers or something from work colleagues and my husband normally gives me a gift and a token box of chocolates from the kids or whatever which is lovely and always appreciated but outside of that I’d never give it a second thought. I certainly wouldn’t spend the whole year waiting to be given money so I could trott off to the shops clutching my birthday money to spend on over priced make up! She has the mentality of a teenager.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does everything has to do with eating and drinking? Surely there is a lot more to life than that?? Can she not treat herself with sth else other than food and booze? For example a holiday, a nice home gadget, a luxury good that she always wanted, gym membership, real running shoes, maybe a real job???

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry

but

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE CHARLOTTE MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF USING/EMPTYING THE bleeping DISHWASHER?!!!!!! Why?!
she mentions it several times in that vlog - “oh the dishwashers just finished we forgot to put it on last night” - SO?! what difference does that make?! Who cares?! Why is that of any significance at all? Who cares what time of day or night you switch it on?!

“oh marks emptying the dishwasher because that’s finished now” - AND bleeping WHAT?!!!!!!!!! Why is that even remotely noteworthy?!

I do not get it. I hear people make comments about their dishwashers a lot on social media - I don’t get why it’s such a hot topic of conversation? Out the stuff in, turn it on, empty it - it’s as complex and as interesting as that!!!!

also - when she’s wittering on about what she’s expecting to get for her birthday…. She’s in her mid 30s, I find it beyond childish that at her age she’s still expecting people to give her presents or money for her birthday. I’m a few years older than her but I would never even think that anyone outside of my husband & kids would give me anything - not because I have stingy family & friends but just because I’m a grown up - I don’t view my birthday as an event anymore, haven’t done since I was 21!!!! I get cards from family &
Friends, maybe a bunch of flowers or something from work colleagues and my husband normally gives me a gift and a token box of chocolates from the kids or whatever which is lovely and always appreciated but outside of that I’d never give it a second thought. I certainly wouldn’t spend the whole year waiting to be given money so I could trott off to the shops clutching my birthday money to spend on over priced make up! She has the mentality of a teenager.
I agree. I’ve got 3 kids and a husband and for my last birthday, I got a plant from him and some chocolate from the kids. My mum gave me some money but that was because I didn’t get to see her, she’d usually get me some flowers or chocolates.
The fact that she got a spa voucher from Mark as well as some other presents and money from her family shows how spoilt she is. And the bullshit she spouted about how she never gets anything for 11 months of the year was laughable! She used to make “what I got for Christmas videos” until a few years ago 🤢 let’s not count the things she’s sent for free, the asos orders she buys and sends back, the hair appointments, the nail appointments, the high end makeup, the date nights, the alcohol, the holidays abroad, her extension, the conversion of the now office, the dog etc. I haven’t had a haircut since before the pandemic, I never get my nails done, I don’t remember the last time I bought new clothes, date nights are non existent, I don’t drink, we only go on holidays within the uk and we rent our house. She doesn’t realise how privileged she is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Officially yes but I think we can all read between the lines and conclude that there was something going on between her & Mark long before the made it official. She said herself that the day she split with Steven, she was walking to her parents house to tell them they had split up and she either phoned Mark on the way or wanted to phone him to talk to him about it. They were clearly already involved in an emotional affair even if it hadn’t become physical.
That’s right. She definitely said that. She said as she was on her way over to her parents to tell them about splitting with Steven, she was on the phone to her best friend who was Mark 🙄 My Dad would have called her a hoormeister 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
But I thought her best friend was Kayleigh/Suzanne/Brian the delivery man? Everyone is her bestie.

I actually never really paid attention to how soon she moved on to Mark, these things do happen but I certainly wouldn’t be advertising the anniversary all over social media and making it so obvious when there are children involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@BettyCrockerr i thought the same thing about the bleeping DISHWASHER!!!! Aghhhh she makes a point of mentioning it in the vlog but then she over talks about everything. Goes to great lengths to explain the reason why mark is emptying the dishwasher now is because it wasn’t emptied the night before and it’s just finished it’s cycle now😩🤯🥴.

Guess we should be thankful it wasn’t period chat in the vlog.

ALSO - yes I am a sad tattle wanker - sat in the car killing time before I can pick my kids up. BUT her mother no longer follows her on IG. Charl follows her mum but can’t see her mum on her followers list👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 11
@BettyCrockerr i thought the same thing about the bleeping DISHWASHER!!!! Aghhhh she makes a point of mentioning it in the vlog but then she over talks about everything. Goes to great lengths to explain the reason why mark is emptying the dishwasher now is because it wasn’t emptied the night before and it’s just finished it’s cycle now😩🤯🥴.

Guess we should be thankful it wasn’t period chat in the vlog.

ALSO - yes I am a sad tattle wanker - sat in the car killing time before I can pick my kids up. BUT her mother no longer follows her on IG. Charl follows her mum but can’t see her mum on her followers list👀👀👀
There is definitely a fall put between her and her mum, her mum used to comment on everything and now I don't see her comment on anything at all? When was thr last time our charl even mentioned her mum?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There is definitely a fall put between her and her mum, her mum used to comment on everything and now I don't see her comment on anything at all? When was thr last time our charl even mentioned her mum?
Her mum did do a birthday post for Charlotte on Facebook along with 50 million photos so I don’t think they have fallen out. I do think it’s odd though that she lives so close to her mum and her mum didn’t come round on her birthday. Maybe Charlotte wanted all the cake to herself 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yeah agree. Normally her mum and dad would have the kids while her and mark went on a date night 🤢 for her birthday. She normally makes a big song and dance of getting them a chippie tea and a bottle of something as she is so, so grateful.

Reactions: 8
And bleater! 🤪
#18 CLT: cheater, bleater, compulsive eater, fills up her fabric softener by the litre :LOL:

good spot @Beakytoo re her mum; she’s definitely alluded to them bickering with each other in the past but ofc doesn’t go into detail as that’s too private for the gram (unlike her kids’ bedrooms, medical records, every movement etc.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I found it very odd that her mum wasn’t particularly involved with the wedding - wasn’t with her getting ready on the day or anything and frankly her mum looked an absolute state at the wedding - she didn’t seem to have put any effort into her outfit which for the mother of the bride is pretty odd……

i can’t see her following Charlotte on Insta either but I can see that Charlotte is still following her?

I just think there’s a lot more going on between her & her parents than she lets on - I don’t think they are quite the cosy close happy family she likes to portray them all as. Why do her parents NEVER visit them?? Why do none of the family ever come to see them? Ever? It’s a bit odd.

Reactions: 13
I think I remember her saying that mum was dropping her and Daisy off at the hospital but agree that it is odd they never seem to get mentioned anymore when they used to go every Wednesday after swimming (why do I remember that?! Maternity leave can’t end quick enough for my poor brain 😂)

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry

but

And putting on a wash. We all wash our clothes but don’t take the time to mention it to others or set up elaborate filming sessions around it. Nothing screams ‘I don’t have a day job’ more than an influencer claiming to be so busy but their day is just writing lists to empty the dishwasher and put on the laundry 🙄

• Heart
She has uploaded another YT video today and in that video she makes quite a few references to them going on family days out 👀 she mentions bowling, the cinema and taking the dog to Lyme Park....they literally never do any of those things.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.