Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always walks as if she is injured? is it me??
I always say she lumbers when she walks. She must slam her feet on the ground as the camera actually shakes. I just thinks she’s heavy footed.

Lunch with Mark
Family round later
Shared insta posts
So grateful to everyone
Same old birthday
Em no, that’s not how it goes. It goes:

BIRTHDAY Lunch with Mark
Family round later for BIRTHDAY tea
Shared BIRTHDAY insta posts
So grateful to everyone my mum for giving birth to me on my BIRTHDAY! (Because it’s her BIRTHDAY in case you forgot) 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always say she lumbers when she walks. She must slam her feet on the ground as the camera actually shakes. I just thinks she’s heavy footed.

BIRTHDAY Lunch with Mark
So grateful to everyone my mum for giving birth to me on my BIRTHDAY! (Because it’s her BIRTHDAY in case you forgot) 😂
also pic of her in hospital as alittle one :(

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She is absolutely buzzing that people have given her some attention and wished her happy birthday. Why can’t she enjoy her day with Mark and then share a photo of two later instead of constantly keeping the gram updated during the day? Must be having a great day.

Reactions: 6
Not her biggest fan but my daughter is 11 and has bad arthritis has done since she was teeny tiny and she’s like a pack of elephants. She’s very heavy footed due to how she walks. she’s teeny tiny (not even a uk size 6) yet I know when she’s walking down the hallway. I’d say it’s because of Charlotte’s arthritis.

BIRTHDAY Lunch with Mark

Reactions: 2
Bowling, arcades and on the piss! Nice! Why would you not all go bowling as a family at the weekend as part of her birthday treat? They strike me as such a selfish pair of twats quite honestly. They hardly ever eat with their kids, they never take them anywhere, unless it's for an advert! They look unkempt a lot of the time and their diet is appalling. How are they going to explain to the children, especially Bill 'we went bowling and to the arcades this afternoon for mama's birthday treat'. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't get it. As an adult my birthday means nothing to me! But my children, especially my eldest, love a birthday! Anyone's birthday he just gets so excited! So any activity for our birthdays, is purely done for our kids. Children would love bowling and arcades, why on earth would you go without them?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t see anything wrong with them going bowling just the two of them BUT it is weird to do such a family friendly activity when they never take the kids to do things like that.

Reactions: 11
I don’t see anything wrong with them going bowling just the two of them BUT it is weird to do such a family friendly activity when they never take the kids to do things like that.
Agree. It’s very odd. This whole day out they are on is beyond strange. Never take the kids in to Manchester for bowling or a nice lunch out or anything but the two of them go off bowling for her completely unimportant birthday?

weird.

Reactions: 16
I don't think I've done anything for my birthday since my 21st and even then it qas dinner and cocktails with my sisters and I haven't given a tit about my birthday since then almost always forget that it's coming up

Reactions: 8
That outfit is absolutely awful, like really awful. Also, imagine going drinking and bowling before the school run? What is going on? 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Is she wearing heals or something on her dog walk the way she’s stomping along? The giggle she does and how she try’s to portray herself as the girl next door makes me feel sick 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
After that birthday cake video, I’d be tempted to say that Mark can hold a tune better than our Charlotte 😂

anybody else find it kind of funny that it looks like Mark has kicked her out of the home office?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did her parents or brother not come round and have birthday cake with them? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
So her grandparents picked all 3 kids up? Surely that would be something her parents did seen as though they don’t work. Everything is not as it seems with that family for sure she tries to portray a different image than the reality. Her grandparents must be in their 80s it’s a lot for them to have to do just so charl and snarky can go drinking and playing bowling

Reactions: 21
Made me laugh mark singing “happy birthday mummy” though, like Charlotte come on, stop forcing the Mama thing even Mark cba with it and Bill is a few years off high school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.