Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Charl is so, so sad that Covid might stop her going to every shop and licking every item as she puts it back on the shelf, because it’s what they do in Preston, don’t you know.

Her size 12 arse is sad it couldn’t fit into a size 12 thong.

Frank is closer to murder (couldn’t fit “behind kitchen island to hide her true size, Frank’s in the kitchen with serial killer vibes”, without ruining it, but man, that’s a good’un!!!”)

Anyway guys, I just really hope you have a really good day, because like you know…we all deserve them because as mums, you know, like, we do so much for our kids and we just like want to make them um, like feel so like special. And I hope they appreciate, umm, what I do for them. And you know…I hope my eldest forgets his father, because, like, I just find his step dad so like sexy.

Charlotte has PROMISED that we don’t get any ads in January. She literally said it’d be tumbleweed. I guess we’ll see….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why on earth would Very sponsor her wtf? First of all when she wore that black coat in the vlog I knew it must be an ad because she never ever buys decent coats. All her old coats were scruffy like hell. Has she ever owned anything from these brands that she is representing?

Reactions: 15
Can’t lie I’m jealous of that coat, looks amazing and warm. Shame I’d have to fork out £300 for it. I too could stand sideways with an odd smug grin on my face if you want very??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Very ad is very disingenuous (excuse the pun)… she would never in a million years spend that much money on clothes and has never bought or even mentioned those brands.

Posing in her new expensive clobber while her kids look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards, she has no shame!

Reactions: 24
The Very ad is very disingenuous (excuse the pun)… she would never in a million years spend that much money on clothes and has never bought or even mentioned those brands.

Posing in her new expensive clobber while her kids look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards, she has no shame!
It’s not only disingenuous but proves she’s an out and out liar! She said in her last vlog that she didn’t work with certain brands. Brands such as ones who promote credit. I hate to tell you this Charlotte hun but Very is a catalogue that promotes buying everything on credit. She makes me so mad the liar 😡

It's a very nice coat. But will she do it up, unlike that green one from Matalan?!
It must be big made because All Saints only go up to a 14 in that jacket 😂

Reactions: 20
I can't even comment right now because every single time I see the user name MyRightTit appear I just descend into fits of laughter. Best user name ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We’re not hard done for money wise (not massively flush but feeling it a bit on the last month of unpaid maternity leave) but no way would I pay £40 for a pair of pjs for kids. Or me for that matter 😂 I’m happy with my supermarket jamas

It’s astounding at how much she has lost sight of her target audience - though maybe that isn’t me now as I have a 3 year old and a 10 month old!

Reactions: 12
She’s the last person who I’d pick for a ‘fashion’ ad. Her coat won’t close and the dress is awful on her, however it’s much better than her wedding dress

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell she really is beyond predictable. Another load of simpering, self-indulged stories this morning, sat on her arse waffling on about mundane drivel. And of the many things that irritate me about her, the ridiculous fetishising motherhood for ‘content’ when she’s waffling on about Mums never getting a Christmas ‘do.’ GIVE ME STRENGTH.

Charl, you have your head in a glass of Prosecco every second evening and you had Christmas Ham day amongst many other ‘treats’ planned round tons of festive processed shite. And you get paid ££££ for sticking a camera in front of your kids and selling their smiles to strangers.

Get a grip, you silly twit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
UH OH!! All these “first boyfriends” and “best male friends” she’s been bumping into means only one thing………Mark will be getting jealous and be out on full Poynton Strangler mode 😂 Grow the duck in Charlotte. No one loves their primary school boyfriend you absolute tot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How can you drivel on about covid sooo much she is sooooo boring now with it, we are no where in the state we were in the beginning (in fact they are saying omnicon is more like a cold),you can still go out, see family, children are in school, she was out shopping yesterday and meeting her friend for dinner and drinks last night like wtf what have you got to be greeting over. I really struggle with pessimism though I think be optimistic and positive life is too short to be doom and gloom and woe it’s me, sick of opening up my Instagram to her greeting face I think it might be time to unfollow.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.