Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd hope behind closed doors Stan is getting help with physiotherapy, otherwise he is really going to struggle to even learn to write.

Reactions: 7
Charlotte and Daisy have glasses and hearing aids to help them. WHY won’t she or Mark address Stan’s issues? It’s incredibly selfish of them to bury their heads in the sand. I’d like to think they were addressing this privately, but because nothing is off-limits (eg we’re told when Charlotte has epilated or when she has her period) I highly doubt it.
I’ve noticed in the water play pic that daisy has the same wrists as Stan but not as bad as him.

Reactions: 1
Stan has
I came here to say about Stan’s wrists but I see you ladies have beaten me to it.
I’m really worried that something is wrong with them, they look incredibly limp, as a parent I would be very worried.
He has the facial characteristics (very flat faced) of her condition, more so than Daisy. I don’t know why she wouldn’t say anything though, she overshares everything else.
View attachment 513027
why Haven’t the kids got shoes on??? Standing around in damp bark or whatever can’t be particularly comfortable, not to mention the state their socks will end up in. Why not put them in wellys??

Reactions: 6
She’s not going to post sharky sat at the top of the stairs with his Easter egg this year to spite us tattlers 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband is poised with his Easter egg all ready to roll it down the stairs if Sharky doesn’t oblige :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband is poised with his Easter egg all ready to roll it down the stairs if Sharky doesn’t oblige :ROFLMAO:
Ah, but is he from Preston? Because it’s a tradition in Preston. And Mark is from Preston, and in Preston it’s a tradition. And he’s her bloke, who she proper fancies you know, and she can’t wait to have a few glasses of Prosecco with him later because she’s desperate to flirt with the man she fancies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah, but is he from Preston? Because it’s a tradition in Preston. And Mark is from Preston, and in Preston it’s a tradition. And he’s her bloke, who she proper fancies you know, and she can’t wait to have a few glasses of Prosecco with him later because she’s desperate to flirt with the man she fancies.
He has his Preston connections ;) Plus I just don’t half fancy him, do you get what I mean?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I seem to have somehow missed this Easter egg/ham rolling down the stairs saga, what the hell is this all about?! It sounds like some cult tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seem to have somehow missed this Easter egg/ham rolling down the stairs saga, what the hell is this all about?! It sounds like some cult tit
Every year Charl harps on about how it’s a tradition in Preston to roll your eggs down this particular hill but they do it down the stairs instead and always photograph it like it’s something special (even thought egg rolling is a fairly common tradition). She equally harps on about the annual Christmas Ham day at her mum’s house every year, so any mention of egg rolling or ham rolling is a piss take on both those things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I must sound super fussy but every time I look at these beautiful children I want to give them a bath and wash their hair with clean water (not bath water) ♥
They always look grubby and unkempt!! She makes all her money thru those Children so surely she can at least provide them with good hygiene and clean clothes that actually fit!! She seems to make sure she’s pristine and the Kids come after that 😡
We didn’t have a lot of money growing up but I do remember hearing people commenting to my Mum that her children (yours truly and siblings) always looked lovely (We had hand-me-downs from cousins) 🌈

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The caption on the photo is a load of sh*t!

"just made me smile seeing them sat there together waiting for me to stop faffing about with pots and pans".

Uh, no Charl, they are sat there sick of acting and posing for you while you faff about with a camera (not pots and pans) permanently in your hand while they just want to eat! You are truly a selfish idiot. You really are. You really, really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The kids desperately need new shoes. They're not expensive and I doubt she is struggling for money anyway. Also, they all seem to have really big feet so high tops just look awful on them. Get them a pair of converse or something!

Reactions: 5
Love poor Shark's forced smile. He is the dictionary definition of dead inside isn't he?😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The caption on the photo is a load of sh*t!

"just made me smile seeing them sat there together waiting for me to stop faffing about with pots and pans".

Uh, no Charl, they are sat there sick of acting and posing for you while you faff about with a camera (not pots and pans) permanently in your hand while they just want to eat! You are truly a selfish idiot. You really are. You really, really are.
While we are on a roll, those poor kids have to eat every meal wedged up against each other on that ridiculous bench. It's so glaringly obvious that those kids are so way down on her list of priorities.

Reactions: 12
Charl and Mark get the chairs with the backs on whilst the kids have to share that bench.
They do always look scruffy, I've always thought it. They never seem to be in clothes which fit or look tidy and presentable.
I mean she could easily afford to and has the time, just chooses to spend most of it doing her own face or cooking.
Gutted there is no egg roll photo. Highlight of my Easter that is.

Reactions: 12
Charl and Mark get the chairs with the backs on whilst the kids have to share that bench.
They do always look scruffy, I've always thought it. They never seem to be in clothes which fit or look tidy and presentable.
I mean she could easily afford to and has the time, just chooses to spend most of it doing her own face or cooking.
Gutted there is no egg roll photo. Highlight of my Easter that is.
The world revolves around perfect Charl keeping her perfect hunk of a husband to be happy. She really, really fancies him you know? Really. All the flirting is distracting her from her poor kids who look like extras from Oliver Twist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I could be completely wrong here but I get the impression that shark finds the whole ‘insta fame’ vlogging situ embarrassing. Like I could imagine him telling work mates that she has a different job

Reactions: 9
I could be completely wrong here but I get the impression that shark finds the whole ‘insta fame’ vlogging situ embarrassing. Like I could imagine him telling work mates that she has a different job
This is what baffles me. It comes up in general conversation with new colleagues etc “what does your wife do?” and he’ll have to say she’s a YouTuber, and naturally the next question would be her username. There’s so much crap on there about him, is he not utterly ashamed/embarrassed by it??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.