Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thequietone100

So when 3 kids are being home schooled Sharky doesn’t have a spare single minute in the day for months on end to do anything other than hide in his office and "work"... kids back in school and nursery and all of a sudden his working day opens up to allow romantic 🤮 walks "just us 3" in the middle of the day. She’s such a drip. She really is. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh my god, that blog post. I'm sorry, but she's tried to be so OTT emotional and deep and I'm over here absolutely howling. What the fuck, man. :D:D:D

While I can understand that obviously as a parent you’d never want your child to have any health issues or complications, Charlotte knew that by opting to have biological children there was always a change of the child inheriting the syndrome. And while not ideal, with absolute respect - the syndrome isn’t life shortening; it’s not a death sentence, it’s a very manageable condition that ultimately isn’t going to hold those kids back massively in life. Yeah they might need hearing aids or other things to help them but in the grand scheme of things, it’s manageable. I think she needs to just get over herself! Plenty of people have children with medical issues - some far more serious and life limiting than this. She needs to just get a fucking grip and stop making it an issue.

Reactions: 18

Lou23

Anyone else think she bought two sizes... one in her ACTUAL size and a 12 just so she could get a photo of the label to prove us trolls wrong 😆😆

• Haha

tootsie

Chatty Member
Does Charl think that egg rolling dates back to when Mark and his family used to roll eggs down a hill in Preston LOL. Is she familiar with the story of Easter 🐣 Fuck she will be telling us Mark’s family pushed the rock away from Jesus’ cave down Avenham Park next 😂
Charl worships Mark like he’s Jesus so who knows, it’s possible Jesus was from Preston 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I must admit I agree with this, she should be held accountable for a lot of things but they are literally out for a walk how else would they be dressed? Hopefully they will have changed for their meal later
I agree, looks like a place you get dirty! Definitely not somewhere you dress your kids in there best clothes- I think they look fine

Whythough

Chatty Member
I am one of the first to slam Char for her behaviour BUT she did the right thing and got tested wasn't unfront about it, didn''t over share something that must have killed her but i'm assuming she was scared of the backlash she would receive if she posted BEFORE getting a negative test result.
Moral of the story GET TESTED if someone you have been in contact tests positive! Social distancing (come on i bet she gave her childhood friend a sneaky hug and it probably scared the shit out of her. I'm assuming she will not be dragging the 3 kids out to shop anytime soon. Sharky will have to man up and actually take care of his kids for 1/2hr a few times a week... poor guy 😡
The right thing would be to isolate for the 10 day potential incubation period and get a test if showing symptoms. From reading her posts to her mate she wasn't intending on isolating and got a test thinking if negative she wouldn't have to follow the rules and people wouldn't question her.

If that's the state of her knees in her (size 13) leggings, I wouldn't bend over......Pants ahoy....! Do you think Our Charl is a thong gal, or a big knicker gal?
I'm absolutely horrified to admit I even know this, but she once did a haul where she included some new knickers for herself 🤣🙈 they were thongs 🩲

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Whythough

Chatty Member
JFC get a fucking grip. You stayed at home with your children throughout the whole pandemic. Pretty sure you noticed them growing up during that time, because you know, they grow a bit more every year!!!!
She makes such a song and dance about everything. Silly cow.
What on earth is she harping on about? They'd be a year older pandemic or no pandemic. She has nothing else to say so tries to be relatable but actually comes across as a complete drip

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
My husband is poised with his Easter egg all ready to roll it down the stairs if Sharky doesn’t oblige :ROFLMAO:
Ah, but is he from Preston? Because it’s a tradition in Preston. And Mark is from Preston, and in Preston it’s a tradition. And he’s her bloke, who she proper fancies you know, and she can’t wait to have a few glasses of Prosecco with him later because she’s desperate to flirt with the man she fancies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lolly666

Love poor Shark's forced smile. He is the dictionary definition of dead inside isn't he?😆

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Stan absolutely has sticklers. It’s obvious to anyone and everyone looking at him. He actually looks like he’s more physically effected by it than Daisy. His very large hands and droopy wrists are really shocking. I honestly think the reason she won’t acknowledge it is because he’s a boy. He’s Marks son. He’s the boy she had with Mark and she has (through no fault of her own) passed on the condition to him. I think that’s where the issues are, she feels guilty that both her kids with Mark have the syndrome and she doesn’t want to admit it out loud.

KMDX

19F127AF-605E-445E-BD88-519FF6F92148.jpeg
WTAF is wrong with her leg....spouting utter shite in the story before this pic about body positively liking what she sees in the mirror,feeling great blah blah and yet photoshopping the fuck out of herself...get lost charl you utter moon faced,hypocritical moron 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 17

LadyLucyLocks

I'm sorry but does she know how to do anything but moan? I have very young kids so I get that its hard but my god her kids seem to be a bane in her life. She wants to have a read up on Ashley Cains poorly little girl and put things into perspective a little bit.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Well she's got to fit in a 20 minute workout and a one mile dog walk this afternoon. How will she get it all done if home learning goes on beyond noon!!! 🤣
Yeah she’s got to change into her delightful bright pink “work out gear” and burn 48000 calories by jumping around her kitchen for 20minutes and then taking the dog along the street for 5minutes and then going home to eat a block of melted cheese, down half a bottle of gin and 4 bars of chocolate and take a few selfies because guyyyysssssss she’s lost soooo much weight.....!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jayne82

Chatty Member
A whole year that’s took a lot from us 😡😡. WTF is this woman on about. Has she lost anyone close to Covid? Has anyone family/friends been really ill with Covid? Has she suffered financially or lost her job because of Covid?. If your reading her Charlotte just shut the F**k up!