Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been catching up on this thread and the disbelief that she’s burnt 3000 calories in w day, for me this is easily done and yesteday my watch says I burnt over 4000 and you know why that is? Cos I’m fat. I’m size 20-22. If you’re a size 12 like Charlotte claims there is absolutely no way in hell you’re burning those kind of calories unless you’re seriously seriously working out. And no Charlotte that’s not 10k steps a day which included your work out and a dog walk 🙈 I’m on a weight loss journey myself and I try to go out for a walk between 8-12km 3/4 times a week. My daily steps are easily 10k anyway but my average is around 16k. If your daily walk is included and you’re only just managing to hit 10k steps well I’m sorry but you’re just not doing enough. Also her calories sound like a number she’s plucked out of thin air. I’m on around 1900 and losing weight every week 🤷🏼‍♀️ As others have said she’d be better to admit she likes a wine and factor them into her calorie goal. Basically what I’m saying is what we all know... Charlotte ain’t a size 12 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just been catching up on this thread and the disbelief that she’s burnt 3000 calories in w day, for me this is easily done and yesteday my watch says I burnt over 4000 and you know why that is? Cos I’m fat. I’m size 20-22. If you’re a size 12 like Charlotte claims there is absolutely no way in hell you’re burning those kind of calories unless you’re seriously seriously working out. And no Charlotte that’s not 10k steps a day which included your work out and a dog walk 🙈 I’m on a weight loss journey myself and I try to go out for a walk between 8-12km 3/4 times a week. My daily steps are easily 10k anyway but my average is around 16k. If your daily walk is included and you’re only just managing to hit 10k steps well I’m sorry but you’re just not doing enough. Also her calories sound like a number she’s plucked out of thin air. I’m on around 1900 and losing weight every week 🤷🏼‍♀️ As others have said she’d be better to admit she likes a wine and factor them into her calorie goal. Basically what I’m saying is what we all know... Charlotte ain’t a size 12 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
She'll be reading the total calories burnt, which includes the ones u burn just by being alive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New vlog is an ad! :sleep: As per, she's bought loads of crap for the kids as treats!! Love how she says she's shopping online to avoid going to the shops for non-essentials! She's very active in the comments too deleting any negativity and replying to everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I do about 9000 steps a day in a job where I'm sat at a desk for 10 hours a day. If I go for a walk at the weekend, usually 10k I can easily hit 18,000 steps, what is she doing all day?

Not defending Charlotte in any way as 99.9% of the time she annoys the absolute duck out of me. But in my job I’m on my feet all day, running back and forth like a blue arsed fly for 8 hours straight, and in those 8 hours I’ve usually only done between 10 - 15 thousand steps, and believe me I’m knackered by the end of a shift! Maybe it’s because I’m tracking my steps on a crappy app on my phone as opposed to an Apple Watch?

Reactions: 2
New vlog is an ad! :sleep: As per, she's bought loads of crap for the kids as treats!! Love how she says she's shopping online to avoid going to the shops for non-essentials! She's very active in the comments too deleting any negativity and replying to everyone!
I know, i know, i know! Again anything that is posted on thread ends up happening on Char's channel.

I just sound like a broken record, she is a basket case, honestly she has a few screws missing! If she didn't annoy the tit out of me with her dishonestly i would feel a little sorry for her!

Not defending Charlotte in any way as 99.9% of the time she annoys the absolute duck out of me. But in my job I’m on my feet all day, running back and forth like a blue arsed fly for 8 hours straight, and in those 8 hours I’ve usually only done between 10 - 15 thousand steps, and believe me I’m knackered by the end of a shift! Maybe it’s because I’m tracking my steps on a crappy app on my phone as opposed to an Apple Watch?
Definitely you will do way more steps then that.

Reactions: 2
The weights charlotte claims Mark uses and she tried to use look absolutely disgusting and outdated.

Reactions: 1
The weights charlotte claims Mark uses and she tried to use look absolutely disgusting and outdated.
To be fair..... a weight is a weight is a weight you know... it’s just for working out, it does the job. I don’t really think there’s anything wrong with them to be honest, they are very similar to what you find in most gyms, just a bit tatty from not being used is all

Reactions: 16
I know it’s been mentioned before but the flowers on the hob bothers me so much . Not only is it a bit dangerous in case it was knocked or the glass cracked from the heat but seeing the vase all steamed up from the heat of her cooking makes me cringe . Doesn’t she realise that keeping cut flowers near the heat makes them wilt faster ? They’d last a lot longer and look a lot nicer if she put them somewhere else .

Reactions: 16
I know it’s been mentioned before but the flowers on the hob bothers me so much . Not only is it a bit dangerous in case it was knocked or the glass cracked from the heat but seeing the vase all steamed up from the heat of her cooking makes me cringe . Doesn’t she realise that keeping cut flowers near the heat makes them wilt faster ? They’d last a lot longer and look a lot nicer if she put them somewhere else .
The island is most definitely big enough to have them elsewhere on there

I find the hob flowers SO bizarre! It doesn’t even look nice let alone the safety aspect, what is she thinking?!

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t be showing off that picture considering the shite finishing that’s been left on the wall!!!!
STILL hasnt painted the bleeping splashback!! Come Char i dare to paint i double dare you! , it looks horrible on your instagram feed darling, your not keeping up with emilly norris, and the rest of the fake ass youtubers. Step up your game!

I find the hob flowers SO bizarre! It doesn’t even look nice let alone the safety aspect, what is she thinking?!
Not a damn thing! Stupid airhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.