Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference being that ivycoco shows us how it truly looks by standing straight, and in proper lighting, rather than hunching over and using a child to hide behind
Oh god this dress is going to haunt me forever! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Our Char must be running out of content. She just uploaded a repeat of the kitchen, laundry and living room tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its 38 mins long! For a tour of 3 rooms!
Don’t think I can bring myself to watch it, I’m guessing it’s 38mins of her loving the sound of her own voice, and literally getting out of breath from talking so much 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t think I can bring myself to watch it, I’m guessing it’s 38mins of her loving the sound of her own voice, and literally getting out of breath from talking so much 🙄
Also probably mentioning she’s obsessed with something.

Reactions: 2
Well done tattlers, looks like Charl has had a good read and is finally going to treat the kids to some new clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep, she's so out of breath for most of it!
For someone with a brand new kitchen, I was surprised at how messy and disorganised the cupboards are. It looks like it needs a good sort out and a clean!!!

Reactions: 3
So it looks like Charl read my post yesterday!!!!!
This is one of the first things i noticed while just reading along with this thread more than a year ago before i started to post! She without doubt is reading this thread daily! Its insane while she is bitching about having no time to or self, she seems to be very up to date with the thread posts and tittok of course! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
This is one of the first things i noticed while just reading along with this thread more than a year ago before i started to post! She without doubt is reading this thread daily! Its insane while she is bitching about having no time to or self, she seems to be very up to date with the thread posts and tittok of course! :ROFLMAO:
Yep! She must read here.
Sorting out clothes for the kids because they've grown and their clothes don't fit. ✅
Cleaning her kitchen. ✅
The Nellie Oleson dress try on nonsense. ✅
Changing the bio to 'mum of ... sweethearts.' ✅
To name a few...

Reactions: 9
Mark takes the kids to school because he wants to be a part of it and Charl thinks this is “pretty sweet actually” What do you mean Charl? A fully grown man taking responsibility for dropping his own kids at school? Sooooo sweet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mark takes the kids to school because he wants to be a part of it and Charl thinks this is “pretty sweet actually” What do you mean Charl? A fully grown man taking responsibility for dropping his own kids at school? Sooooo sweet 🤦‍♀️
My thoughts exactly. The way she lays herself out on the floor and utterly idolises this man goes beyond just being a caring girlfriend and borderlines on obsession. He’s TAKING HIS KIDS TO SCHOOL and she’s all starry eyed about it. Get a bleeping grip woman.

Reactions: 21
‘Kin hell! I’d say it’s pretty equal ratio of mums to
Dads on the school run these days. Nothing special charl, give it a rest

Reactions: 14
She probably gets all wistful & misty eyed when Mark takes his morning tit.

she’s an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just heard this and thought the same!! 😐

Reactions: 1
Gosh, that’s some size of plate for a wee boy of that age!!! and before 11am too!!
Nah that's an ikea plate, we have the same. It's pretty small and all of my kids would have easily demolished that at the same age. They served lunch at 11.30 at nursery too so I imagine he was just getting up to normal lunchtime. My youngest two regularly ask for lunch at 11am. Kids are always hungry!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.