Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that was her first glass of wine then I’m a witches tit. (Have I mixed my metaphors? 🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
19F127AF-605E-445E-BD88-519FF6F92148.jpeg
WTAF is wrong with her leg....spouting utter shite in the story before this pic about body positively liking what she sees in the mirror,feeling great blah blah and yet photoshopping the duck out of herself...get lost charl you utter moon faced,hypocritical moron 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 491079WTAF is wrong with her leg....spouting utter shite in the story before this pic about body positively liking what she sees in the mirror,feeling great blah blah and yet photoshopping the duck out of herself...get lost charl you utter moon faced,hypocritical moron 🌝
Exactly. Stand up straight then if you love the way you look. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why she bends herself into odd positions to make herself look slimmer, when her actual size and shape is shown on her videos?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to get a real job, put the camera down and let her kids have some privacy.
I don't care what anyone says the kids eventually will grow up and resent her for posting every detail of their lives on insta/youtube! She gives shark privacy and shows the bits of herself she wants to show, yet the poor kids get no say.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She needs to get a real job, put the camera down and let her kids have some privacy.
I don't care what anyone says the kids eventually will grow up and resent her for posting every detail of their lives on insta/youtube! She gives shark privacy and shows the bits of herself she wants to show, yet the poor kids get no say.
I agree. I think her current “job” is one of her biggest downfalls. Despite what she says she comes across as someone with very little confidence and no focus. Her days revolve round being a mum/housewife which is fine if it genuinely makes you happy but I don’t think she is really. Her “job” is a front and somewhat a lie. I think she’d be better off if she had a proper job were she actually left the house and lived by a routine. It’s a shame really I know a lot of people, myself included, used to like her and found her relatable but she’s kidding herself if she thinks she’s happy living the life she is.

Reactions: 8
I agree. I think her current “job” is one of her biggest downfalls. Despite what she says she comes across as someone with very little confidence and no focus. Her days revolve round being a mum/housewife which is fine if it genuinely makes you happy but I don’t think she is really. Her “job” is a front and somewhat a lie. I think she’d be better off if she had a proper job were she actually left the house and lived by a routine. It’s a shame really I know a lot of people, myself included, used to like her and found her relatable but she’s kidding herself if she thinks she’s happy living the life she is.
She always bangs on about the guilt she felt going back to work full-time when Bill was six weeks old, and that it was her dream to be at home for the children. I think she might be genuinely happy being a stepford wife as she’s such a people pleaser, so gets constant validation from it. Always saying things like “I want my children to be proud of me. I want my children to carry on my traditions. I want my children to remember my roast dinners. I want Mark to fancy me” etc etc. So floating around the house doing all the cooking, cleaning, parenting and taking photos of herself seems like it’s the best job for her, to be fair 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always bangs on about the guilt she felt going back to work full-time when Bill was six weeks old, and that it was her dream to be at home for the children. I think she might be genuinely happy being a stepford wife as she’s such a people pleaser, so gets constant validation from it. Always saying things like “I want my children to be proud of me. I want my children to carry on my traditions. I want my children to remember my roast dinners. I want Mark to fancy me” etc etc. So floating around the house doing all the cooking, cleaning, parenting and taking photos of herself seems like it’s the best job for her, to be fair 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Is it though? If she was as content as she tries to portray why does she constantly seek validation? Surely she’d just get on with it, she wouldn’t need to seek anyone’s approval, yet she does. Her posts and videos say different. She’s desperate for attention/validation whether that’s from her viewers or Mark. From someone who has experience working in mental health she certainly doesn’t come across as being happy with her situation.

Reactions: 9
50 shades of simpering has done the school run then. She really really wants to go for a meal and cocktails with this man (who she fancies). Christ Charlotte, it’s first thing on a Monday morning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I used to love Charlotte, but recently she's been grating on me with her long, poetic posts and moaning. I've only been seeing her on Instagram so I was pretty shocked when I saw the comparison of how she looks on there to in her vlogs 😶

When I first started watching her she used to do so much with Bill; trips to farms, safari parks, holidays she actually paid for. I don't understand how she went from that to all Costa all the time

Reactions: 7
50 shades of simpering has done the school run then. She really really wants to go for a meal and cocktails with this man (who she fancies). Christ Charlotte, it’s first thing on a Monday morning.
she’s such a drip 🤮

Reactions: 6
WTF is that latest post about ‘with a hand that matches your own’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Is this woman a 13 yr old school girl trapped in a 30 odd yr olds body. She’s such a drip 🤮🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Well done to whoever coined the '50 shades of simpering' description. Brilliant! 👏 :ROFLMAO:
What the duck is this nonsense she's written in reply to a comment!? She ships the kids off to bed pronto on a Friday and Saturday night so they can have their dinner together and make cocktails and watch a film! twit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well done to whoever coined the '50 shades of simpering' description. Brilliant! 👏 :ROFLMAO:
What the duck is this nonsense she's written in reply to a comment!? She ships the kids off to bed pronto on a Friday and Saturday night so they can have their dinner together and make cocktails and watch a film! twit.
Wait she’s proud of them for living together like normal? Girl is delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's a fantasist! Even before Rona her and mark barely had nights out just them two.... not like they were out every weekend! Her life has barely changed throughout all this. Stays at home, pops to shops, vlogs

Reactions: 10
She's a fantasist! Even before Rona her and mark barely had nights out just them two.... not like they were out every weekend! Her life has barely changed throughout all this. Stays at home, pops to shops, vlogs
Eats, simps.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.