Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goosica

That ‘size 12’ dress is going to make her look like she’s escaped from a Little House On The Prairie convention.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I really don’t ‘get’ that seating. Half regular sofa, half conservatory furniture that your elderly aunt has
I really don’t understand why they have turned the extension into a ramshackle living room....it’s bloody awful. Everything about it is terrible. The decor, the god awful mismatch furniture, the tiny TV on its tiny tv unit...
It’s just an absolute failure on every level

Reactions: 20

Jayne82

Chatty Member
You know guys she found the last 2 months really hard and it nearly broke her. Fuck off! This women has really not got a clue, she needs a harsh dose of reality. She wants to try having a husband at home, whose business has been closed since the beginning of January and looks like it will be potentially closed until June.
From where I’m standing the only way she’s been affected by this pandemic is, she’s had her kids at home! She’s one ignorant 🤬.

Reactions: 19

skintsocks

VIP Member
Wetwipe Mark must be so disappointed when he thinks he's coming off his very very important zoom calls about important stuff colour not showing properly on websites to spend time with his absolute sexy fox of a fiiiiiannnnnncccceeeeeee to find that actually it's a frumpy something in leggings that don't fit who's prepared him a delicious lunch of babybel cheese that she's used a star cutter on the wax for, so that they look all spesshal. I wonder if he has a special plate too?

It's Friday. Bitch mode activated.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dannib88

Chatty Member
Why does she say she looks like some sort of root vegetable when she has no make up on, so one day she didn’t film because she looked like a potato. The food haul she didn’t film straight away because she looked like a turnip!? News flash, you still look like a turnip even though you’ve plastered on a ton of make up!

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
Not trying to make any one else feel bad much is she! Bloody hell! Little work spaces separated for each child, everything printed and organised, drinks and snacks.. Jesus!
More concentration camp. Whilst the serial killer with no personality nor sex appeal is on his x box. Ah well....as long as the fake education is all sorted, we should all ignore the fact that her son needs some serious help with his wrists, the daughter with her eyes, and the eldest with the emotional trauma of dealing with the fact his mother is an absolute melt who makes him feel guilty for seeing his actual father. Ah, what a wonderful life everyone. Please excuse the tulips which are toxic to the cat, which have just caught fire on the hob because she left them there for aesthetic purposes.

*I'm in a mood*

• Heart
  • Haha
Wasn’t she saying last week how she was terrified to walk alone without the dog? Now she’s on a country walk, blasting music with headphones on. Doesn’t strike me as a woman who is scared with or without the dog.

• Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
“Mark is making their beds, which is very nice of him” Is she being serious???? My Dad did all sorts for us in the 1970’s which made me love him even more when I safely 😝 reached adulthood!!
She should be embarrassed even uttering that pathetic comment 🤬
Nothing irritates me more than her praising Mark for the most basic of tasks, so utterly pathetic. Is the bar really that fucking low for men that dopey women like Charlotte are handing out medals for a man making the fucking beds of HIS OWN CHILDREN?! Give me strength!!!

• Sick

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she has to relate to everything and why she apparently suffers from every bad thing that’s out there - each time when a celebrity had mental health issues she has got to claim to be a victim. A brutal murder happened and she suddenly always avoids men and would never walk without a dog???? I mean she never walked before because she was lazy. She was clearly walking in daylight and does she mean she has to avoid Shark??? What a stupid thing to say.

reader87123

VIP Member
Lol, you're not "documenting wearing jeans", you're documenting the fact that you absolutely fucking fancy the pants off yourself in that outfit. Just say it, stop looking for an excuse as to why you had to show everyone what you're wearing.

• Haha
  • Heart

MardieT

Chatty Member
I find it strange that during lockdown Charlotte was in tears and saying how hard it was not seeing her family (even though she bumped into them here there and everywhere) yet now we are allowed to see people outside she hasn’t really seen her family 🤷🏽‍♀️
Last week she mentioned having tea in her mums garden but you would think that she would’ve at least had her mum and dad round in the garden yesterday for Daisy's birthday. There was a mention of them quickly calling at the door and singing but she made such a deal of it on all of the lockdown birthdays about the kids not getting to see family and last year got family to all record a happy birthday video message. I just find it odd.
I would’ve at least had mum and dad round in the garden for a bit and done the birthday cake with them 🤷🏽‍♀️

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s trying SO hard to cover her hips/thighs with her arm. She makes herself stand out more by doing that 🤦🏽‍♀️
She looks so stupid. Hunched over and hanging her arm down on one side like that. She doesn’t seem to grasp that she doesn’t actually have to photograph herself if she doesn’t want to. The world isn’t going to fall off its axis if she doesn’t take a selfie.

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Tipsy Charl.... Why does she have to tell us how much she fancies Mark 🙊🙊🙊
'Gonna go and drink some wine with my other half who I fancy dead loads.' :sick: :sick: :sick:
While leaving the kids on their own in the old people's home extension. Let's hope the kids don't play with the knives or turn the cooker on then! Stupid twat.

• Haha