Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinchers

Chatty Member
CHARLOTTE GREEDY / MISS GREEDYS HOME? Who on earth is this person/professional con artist? - Uses her social media platform to try and destroy reputations - Creates false stories and shares false information to damage/destroy personal and professional reputations - Shares personal details of others to the public to encourage hate speech, malicious communications and direct abuse via social media - States trolls caused her to have mental health issues so supports "mental health awareness" but uses social media to enforce direct abuse to others - States that "believe it or not, I'm actually a nice person". Devil in disguise more like. - Compulsive liar - Forces people to give her pay outs using threatening behaviour - Makes accusations and lies which she then shares with victims family members, friends and employers to intimidate her victims to get pay outs Apparently an "influencer" on Instagram who has used her social media platform to encourage and herd all of her followers to share full names of people with malicious statements which has then led to hundreds of shares, abusive messages and threats being sent directly to said people and others who are not even involved. Apparently was involved with fraudulent activity numerous times, specifically targeting the elderly. Has made it her mission to try and destroy several peoples names, careers, lives and reputation when she doesn't get her own way. Has purposely set up and damaged her own property to then record and share on Instagram stating unsafe work was carried out so she could then get a pay out. Apparently has previously received pay outs. "social influencer" named Charlotte Greedy who has gone that extra mile to get her followers support by having false information shared all over the UK. Charlotte Greedy recently got the most likes and shares she has ever had in her "instagram career", by abusing and slandering another landscapers name. She will go to extra lengths to make false information seem so believable. Charlotte felt it would be kind of her to save others by asking/encouraging all of her followers to share names on her instagram and facebook, which encouraged them to send abuse and vile messages on her post and to them directly - wanted to destroy someones reputation so they could never work again. "What do you think is the biggest waste of time?" "Making it your mission in life to destroy other peoples lives with lies" said the mole. Absolutely vile excuse of a human being.
Are you the previous landscaper? 🤔 ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Debiwhite

What happened to her old thread?
Back to trying to push iconic onto people again!! Does she even do stories anymore that aren’t trying to force you to buy buy buy!!

Recap.
charlotte Greedy is a single mum to two beautiful boys and has a partner she calls H (who is a decent person)
Charlotte has never worked a day in her life.
Charlottes ex is a con artist that has spent time in prison for her crimes, before being caught they lived in a 4 bedroom detached and lived a lavish lifestyle, Charlotte claims she didn’t know about her ex conning The elderly and vulnerable, but unfortunately she did know all about it.
when it all came out, Charlotte stood by her ex and they had to move to a council house.
the first room they did it out WAS the boys bedroom!
Charlotte IS a good mother, I see her around all the time and she is BRILLIANT with her boys, can’t deny her parenting. Remember social media only shows SNIPPETS of someone’s life.
Charlotte grew her instagram account by home on a budget... she does have talent when it comes to interior, and she transformed her home and people took to her account because it was all in region.
as Charlotte got bigger, she began being flooded with gifts and she deleted a lot of her older posts, and removed her home on a budget title.
charlotte now promotes LAVISH products which only people with money can afford or people would have to get in debt with, just to put money in her pocket.
what frustrates people who know her is how much she is bringing in by conning people to buy everything that she has been gifted, knowing she’s never ever worked and given her past history.
her posts aren’t original anymore and her life is not at all realistic and she is starting to show off and making people feel like they need the things that she has been gifted and will profit from. she still lives in a council home and is earning A LOT of money, so she doesn’t have a mortgage or has to pay ridiculous rent like the average person.
instead of giving her home to someone in need, she stays there and spends thousands on a garden renovation rather than put down a deposit for a new home.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion (not sure what am doing but here goes)
“Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break,
But don’t worry guys H will give us updates” 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Sorry but can't any of you see the whole "5 pound" in the bank was clearly a joke? Why do you all keep bringing it lmfao
Because its insensitive. When you have a huge platform like that and the whole country is in financial turmoil, that joke isn't funny! And considering most of her followers began following her because she was a diy budget page, I'd take a guess and say having just £5 in your bank is a reality to alot of her followers. To then follow that with a story of you buying 2x £50 coats and a food haul in m&s in completely out of touch.
And no, before anyone says, I'm not jealous or one of those people, I just think of how things can affect others in the times that we are in

• Heart
Reactions: 21

BakeOffLover

Charlotte and family go to the same gym (the Vale) as me. Weeks ago, I was exercising when I looked up and saw her, and I was so surprised to see her. She gave me the dirtiest look, it was horrible. Looked at me like I was disgusting. I went into the ladies changing rooms and cried my eyes out. She takes photos around the swimming pool despite clear signs telling you not to and she walks around like she owns the place. I have loved Charlotte’s posts but meeting her was the worst possible experience. I’m overweight, and how she looked at me made me feel like all my greatest fears were confirmed.

I do know people who knew her when she lived with a con artist yet claimed ignorance (complete lie, obviously). I had heard that she has always been a bully, a nasty piece of work, but I didn’t believe it because she seems so nice. Instead I realise they are right. She is a bully with a massive platform.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Instabeg

Ha ha ‘this is what I looked like in September, it’s definitely due to drink and bad diet. Look how much better I look now!’ ....... You’ve had your brows tattooed on your fod, get gifted really expensive skin care, got a face full of Iconic and have done your hair, and you DONT work 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s literally like hearing a mum with a full time nannie say what a breeze motherhood is or somone without a job say how easy it is to keep your home clean and organised 🙄

She’s spouting off about ‘clean eating’ and looking after herself again, how long shall we give it before she’s back to getting drunk and pushing slices pepperoni in her gob?!

She doesn’t have to worry about her boiler breaking down, her roof falling off, her electrics blowing....because all of this is ‘Gratis’ with her little house 🤔
Stress is generally caused by a stressful lifestyle, job, juggling childcare, house maintenance costs, the threat of eviction, not being able to afford clothes or food for you and your children....all of this costs her £0! Everything is bloody gifted or an Ad! From Gusto, to her kids beds, her own bed, clothes, makeup, cleaning products, EVERYTHING!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm really saddened that her page is now what it is. Its literally either an ad or just showing off what they have bought! She started off as a budget home page and now look at her....the average joe wouldn't even be able to afford to buy 1 of those iwoot cushions. It's annoying me because alot of people are still up shits creek with this whole pandemic and being furloughed, and worry about how to get their next weekly food shop.. and then you have her pretending to save up so she can show off her £30 quid each kids pjs and over £100 in zara.. that's almost £200 just in 2 shops alone and 4 items! I mean by all means spend your money how ever you like... but please just be mindful of your followers and dont come across as braggy. Shes not posting them to be helpful or because shes had messages asking where her things are from, theres just no need in my opinion.
Iv said it before, her stories are just videos of coffee/making her bed/shopping hauls and ads now. I dont enjoy it anymore 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 16

SBR

CHARLOTTE GREEDY / MISS GREEDYS HOME? Who on earth is this person/professional con artist? - Uses her social media platform to try and destroy reputations - Creates false stories and shares false information to damage/destroy personal and professional reputations - Shares personal details of others to the public to encourage hate speech, malicious communications and direct abuse via social media - States trolls caused her to have mental health issues so supports "mental health awareness" but uses social media to enforce direct abuse to others - States that "believe it or not, I'm actually a nice person". Devil in disguise more like. - Compulsive liar - Forces people to give her pay outs using threatening behaviour - Makes accusations and lies which she then shares with victims family members, friends and employers to intimidate her victims to get pay outs Apparently an "influencer" on Instagram who has used her social media platform to encourage and herd all of her followers to share full names of people with malicious statements which has then led to hundreds of shares, abusive messages and threats being sent directly to said people and others who are not even involved. Apparently was involved with fraudulent activity numerous times, specifically targeting the elderly. Has made it her mission to try and destroy several peoples names, careers, lives and reputation when she doesn't get her own way. Has purposely set up and damaged her own property to then record and share on Instagram stating unsafe work was carried out so she could then get a pay out. Apparently has previously received pay outs. "social influencer" named Charlotte Greedy who has gone that extra mile to get her followers support by having false information shared all over the UK. Charlotte Greedy recently got the most likes and shares she has ever had in her "instagram career", by abusing and slandering another landscapers name. She will go to extra lengths to make false information seem so believable. Charlotte felt it would be kind of her to save others by asking/encouraging all of her followers to share names on her instagram and facebook, which encouraged them to send abuse and vile messages on her post and to them directly - wanted to destroy someones reputation so they could never work again. "What do you think is the biggest waste of time?" "Making it your mission in life to destroy other peoples lives with lies" said the mole. Absolutely vile excuse of a human being.

• Sad
  • Wow

LilToes

VIP Member
I don’t no why there’s so much grief about Charlotte having a council house, you don’t know her situation but she was obviously eligible for the property when she first moved into it. It’s not easy saving for a deposit for a mortgage (I know this myself as I’m trying to buy a property but having no luck due to the deposits being increased). As Charlotte is an influencer she likely would have to put more deposit down than the average person who works a normal job for a living. Unless you can whip thousands out pounds out of thin air then you can afford the deposit with no issue, she’s clearly stated several times she’s saving to buy her own house. Yes there are other people in need of houses etc but if she’s already been living in the property she shouldn’t haven’t to move out just because people say so. There’s thousands of people who work full time and have good income who live in council housing..are those of you who are complaining about this going to move out of your property if you’re at the stage where your getting a good income? I doubt it 🤔

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
To be fair we are not in a lockdown that requires barbers to close, as long as the correct PPE is worn there is nothing wrong with haircuts. Small businesses have been crushed the last few months and I’m all for supporting them in a safe way until the government says we can not use them

Reactions: 15
I just think its so ironic that a person who has been closly involved in scamming people out of thousands then gets ‘scammed’ herself and is suddenly outraged. Not nice to be on the other side of it hey Charl? Perhaps thats how those poor families felt who you and your ex scammed them. Some people handing over their life savings, some of them elderly and vulnerable. Karma always comes around eventually and looks like its coming for you good and proper now.

Instabeg

I know you all think i’m Charlotte or Harriet but i’m not, obviously i know them, but from a distance, i won’t say how as she’ll accuse a ‘school mum’ of trolling her but whilst i don’t agree with some stuff she’s doing like AD’s in a pandemic, i know she is an amazing mother to those kids and couldn’t leave until it was safe for her. That’s what my opinion is anyway from watching it all unravel in the town. Her and Harriet never share their money. Apparently on Greedyfemme (which i don’t look at) harriet doesn’t show her earnings even though FM tell them to and it would gain her more teamies.
That tits is after some insta-fame from Greedy by the looks of it & wanting to be in with the tattle gang.
The thing is, you seem to know an awful lot for ‘knowing them from a distance’ 🙄
Your profile on here was ‘open’ and from your posts you had only ever commented exclusively on this post and all pretty much defending her.
As soon as you were called out on this, you restricted your account so that nobody can see what you’re commenting on....I find that odd!

You’re only ever commenting on here when Charlotte is upset over something or she’s being called out for something, again this is odd behaviour.

How would you know about what FM are telling Harriet to do if you don’t follow her? That too doesn’t add up?

• Wow

Soermyeah

I agree with you , it’s bad enough an ordinary person doing it never mind someone who’s supposed to be a “instagrammer” and has a platform, she posted it on local pages too . I get she was mad he was selling materials she believed belonged to her but I also don’t understand what was supposed to cost 13.5 k as she claims, and if that was the case why would you get any Tom dick and Harry to do it, you would get a proper professional in. I’ve had my balustrades done and my stairs and they didn’t come near to that amount.
She said she wasn’t revealing him until she spoke to a solicitor so obviously that didn’t work out.
Sick of these accounts expecting all the good stuff and nothing bad, jumping on the troll bandwagon when things don’t go their own way and someone has a difference in opinion
Very well said... obviously the solicitor couldn't do anything, so she decided to go about it the nasty bullying way and thats exactly what happened. She named his heavily pregnant girlfriend and if what I read was correct she received absolutely awful messages due to greedys barmy army.

So she can harp on about mental health and cry into the camera about what us jealous trolls say... but what damage has she caused to that family.. the gf, the children?? Its really not on

Its pot calling the kettle black! 13.k she apparently lost, maybe she should have given some of that back to the elderly vulnerable people her and her ex scammed, instead of hiring people to be in her house when we were in a global pandemic

Karma is a bitch greedy remember that

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Don’t tell me that pergola is free standing on the patio, it looks awful and way too small. Rushed job to try and get it done before Hinch does .. pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cagayu

VIP Member
Recap -
welsh
Former girlfriend of a con artist.
lots of swipe ups
Expensive items bought daily but claims to be on a budget
2 children.

• Haha

Instabeg

I’m sorry but she’s been buying cheap clothes from SHEIN and now her had H but “money aside” for shopping treats, do us a favour greedy love, we’re not at dumb as you!!!
Almost £30 each on PJs for her kids, that is actually ridiculous!! She’s never shopped at Zara and now all of a sudden she loves it!! Both me and my husband work full time, in well paid jobs, I still wouldn’t spend that on kids PJ’s, but then again we have a mortgage to pay and after school & holiday club fees too! Greedy, like Hinch sits on her phone all day earning money from crap swipe ups and doesn’t have to worry about juggling a job and childcare does she now!! She needs to get rid of those nails, they look crap, she’s morphing in to Hinch!

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I apologise to anyone in advance who is part of an MLM, but just nope!!!!

They are so predatory and manipulative, and regardless of whether it is H running it or not, she knows the influence she has. I've had perfumes in the past, before I did my homework on MLMs, and some of them have been great, a couple not so much. Not bashing the products, or the bottom level sellers. The minute the recruiting starts....

Free cars....nope a payment plan is taken out in your name and if you have a crap month of sales and don't meet targets, you have much less income and you are also on the line for making the payment for that expensive car yourself (leave the company in that time and your name is still tied to that agreement!). Free holidays, nope! Hotel may be paid for, but most of them all have to pay their own way there and food, etc. for the time away. No costs to start, maybe not, but no doubt in a very short time you will be buying excess stock you may never sell because of pressure to rank up, maintain ranks or because a pushy upline wants to meet their targets.

They are sitting with a huge following who seem to be easily swayed into buying sooooo much crap that I don't doubt wanting to be closer to them they would jump at an 'opportunity' in a second meaning very quickly they could be sitting making money off the backs of so many other people who will struggle to make anything. FM world is one of the MLMs that still don't have an Income Disclosure Statement published anyway and don't seem to respond to emails requesting it. If they are going to sell, whatever, get on with it. If they are going to use their following and the support Charlotte has built being 'relatable' to recruit from, that is a problem! (And this isn't specific to her either, I was so angry to see Vicky Pattison start recruiting from her huge following for an MLM recently. All these influencers have to remember that they are influencers because people buy into them as people and want to be like them/be friends with them, etc. or support them. Using that power to then prey on vulnerable people selling them the idea that achieving such a lifestyle through these business models is reprehensible, especially if they are often reading messages from followers and know many are in quite vulnerable places!)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Instabeg

So you now think she should sort her teeth out? And lets be honest if she went and actually did it you’d all be saying ‘shes changed shes had her teeth done to fit in’ when you and many others on here are picking on her teeth (which i think are lovely by the way) this forum is not to pick on people’s appearance but your all doing a fantastic job of doing so. We can all agree we dont like her swipe up’s - AD’s etc but you go a bit to far when saying she needs to correct her teeth. Those kind of comments is why we get called trolls. The opinions are fine but you are all picking at her teeth and then would slag her off if she ever got them done.

I also looked down her feed she posted photos a while ago looking all glam, looks like to me she lost herself a bit and wasnt looking after herself and now she is again as she looks glam a while back. I’m not fussed on the amount of ad’s she does but even i can give her a pat on the back for admitting her alcohol intake made her grubby and shes now getting back to how she was.
I can’t argue, I agree that nobody should comment on anyone’s looks, appearance weight etc.

Having said that, I am wondering why all your posts are exclusively on Greedys (this) post, and the general theme is in support of what she is doing/flogging!

I can see from some of your earlier posts you claim to be a person who knows her ex more, a person who “knows of greedy”. So it’s quite clear you’re on here just to view/comment on this “influencer” (we’ll use that term loosely) alone. You may also be aware, Greedy doesn’t use the correct homophones in her grammar, nor have you. 🤷🏼‍♀️Strange!

Reactions: 13