Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m wondering if greedy is going to back off the swipe up and ads as the country goes into lockdown?
I think it’s really going to be in appropriate to be trying to sell to an audience of people who are furloughed and laid off work and moneys tight and being flogged random tit to line her pocket.
I’ve seen many instagramera saying they don’t feel appropriate and I think it’s right.
I don’t care if your saying it’s your job , have some morals and think of your audience.

Reactions: 8
I love how they say Hs little buisness isn’t anything to do with Greedy yet the layout is the same in the way she does her captions 🙄

Reactions: 5
So I’m wondering if greedy is going to back off the swipe up and ads as the country goes into lockdown?
I think it’s really going to be in appropriate to be trying to sell to an audience of people who are furloughed and laid off work and moneys tight and being flogged random tit to line her pocket.
I’ve seen many instagramera saying they don’t feel appropriate and I think it’s right.
I don’t care if your saying it’s your job , have some morals and think of your audience.
She’s based in wales and we’ve been in lockdown since the 23rd.... hasn’t stopped her so far 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else watch Natasha Cherie and think she is realllllly starting to take ‘I soo’ for her ‘content’ from greedy?

• Haha
Ha ha ‘this is what I looked like in September, it’s definitely due to drink and bad diet. Look how much better I look now!’ ....... You’ve had your brows tattooed on your fod, get gifted really expensive skin care, got a face full of Iconic and have done your hair, and you DONT work 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s literally like hearing a mum with a full time nannie say what a breeze motherhood is or somone without a job say how easy it is to keep your home clean and organised 🙄

She’s spouting off about ‘clean eating’ and looking after herself again, how long shall we give it before she’s back to getting drunk and pushing slices pepperoni in her gob?!

She doesn’t have to worry about her boiler breaking down, her roof falling off, her electrics blowing....because all of this is ‘Gratis’ with her little house 🤔
Stress is generally caused by a stressful lifestyle, job, juggling childcare, house maintenance costs, the threat of eviction, not being able to afford clothes or food for you and your children....all of this costs her £0! Everything is bloody gifted or an Ad! From Gusto, to her kids beds, her own bed, clothes, makeup, cleaning products, EVERYTHING!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ha ha ‘this is what I looked like in September, it’s definitely due to drink and bad diet. Look how much better I look now!’ ....... You’ve had your brows tattooed on your fod, get gifted really expensive skin care, got a face full of Iconic and have done your hair, and you DONT work 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s literally like hearing a mum with a full time nannie say what a breeze motherhood is or somone without a job say how easy it is to keep your home clean and organised 🙄

She’s spouting off about ‘clean eating’ and looking after herself again, how long shall we give it before she’s back to getting drunk and pushing slices pepperoni in her gob?!

She doesn’t have to worry about her boiler breaking down, her roof falling off, her electrics blowing....because all of this is ‘Gratis’ with her little house 🤔
Stress is generally caused by a stressful lifestyle, job, juggling childcare, house maintenance costs, the threat of eviction, not being able to afford clothes or food for you and your children....all of this costs her £0! Everything is bloody gifted or an Ad! From Gusto, to her kids beds, her own bed, clothes, makeup, cleaning products, EVERYTHING!!
Hit the nail on the head!! She's despicable.

I love how she was trying to “cash out” the just giving money 🤣wouldn’t trust it in her hands

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else watch Natasha Cherie and think she is realllllly starting to take ‘I soo’ for her ‘content’ from greedy?
Natasha is a bit like Charlie’s home. She has to copy someone.

I totally agree with all of this she made me laugh today dunno why I keep watching probably because I can see her next move before she even can
It's like a car crash... cant help but look. O am the same. Knowing each view helps her get free tit

Reactions: 2
This resonates will here “duck off you greedy pricks “ well said Michael
Oh wow this is hilarious but so true , wonder if greedy seen this herself or was sent it before she posted about going to “ start” buying from as many small business that she can ?

Seems H has the gift of the gab on her stories when trying to get others to join her team and the wavy hair was quite a change, today it just looks like watching greedys stories , so is H page a FM page or now also a home page too 🙄

Seems H has the gift of the gab on her stories when trying to get others to join her team and the wavy hair was quite a change, today it just looks like watching greedys stories , so is H page a FM page or now also a home page too 🙄
It’s crazy she said 270 sign ups - it would take a normal person without thr greedy social account yearrrasssss to sign up that many people - I feel cross about it but I don’t know why!!!! Oh well strike whilst the iron is hot because FM is at a peak now and will dye a death in max 1-2yrs

It’s so boring I know at least 5 school mothers with children in the same year that do it 😳 who is buying this tit

Reactions: 4
God she's really is a cheap knock off of hinch.
Joyofclean is stupid aswell.... hinch used to go and do these science tests with cleaning products and now they have greedy doing it.
Her page is SO boring now.
Swipe ups/quick cleans/ads/gousto
BORINGGGGGGG

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.