Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will we be looking at a #kindlygifted sofa in the morning? Of course we bleeping will! She’s making out that her and Harriet have purchased a new sofa......pull the other one- greedy by name greedy by nature

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I've never commented on this thread before, I can just about bare her (sometimes) however she's shopping today and stop me if I'm wrong but it sounds like she isn't wearing a mask while she's spending!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I've never commented on this thread before, I can just about bare her (sometimes) however she's shopping today and stop me if I'm wrong but it sounds like she isn't wearing a mask while she's spending!!!!!!
In Wales we don’t have to , I think it may be changing very soon though

The reason she didnt buy hinchs new rose wonderland is purely because she wants to distance herself from being likened to her.
And these bloody timers are driving me mad. Most people film before during and after..what's the big deal to make it look perfect, it's a bloody door ffs
Thing is though I actually think she’s doing a lot of what hinch does already , more so lately I can’t help but cringe sometimes watching her thinking “you are trying so hard to be like hinch

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but she’s been buying cheap clothes from SHEIN and now her had H but “money aside” for shopping treats, do us a favour greedy love, we’re not at dumb as you!!!
Almost £30 each on PJs for her kids, that is actually ridiculous!! She’s never shopped at Zara and now all of a sudden she loves it!! Both me and my husband work full time, in well paid jobs, I still wouldn’t spend that on kids PJ’s, but then again we have a mortgage to pay and after school & holiday club fees too! Greedy, like Hinch sits on her phone all day earning money from crap swipe ups and doesn’t have to worry about juggling a job and childcare does she now!! She needs to get rid of those nails, they look crap, she’s morphing in to Hinch!

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but she’s been buying cheap clothes from SHEIN and now her had H but “money aside” for shopping treats, do us a favour greedy love, we’re not at dumb as you!!!
Almost £30 each on PJs for her kids, that is actually ridiculous!! She’s never shopped at Zara and now all of a sudden she loves it!! Both me and my husband work full time, in well paid jobs, I still wouldn’t spend that on kids PJ’s, but then again we have a mortgage to pay and after school & holiday club fees too! Greedy, like Hinch sits on her phone all day earning money from crap swipe ups and doesn’t have to worry about juggling a job and childcare does she now!! She needs to get rid of those nails, they look crap, she’s morphing in to Hinch!
Honestly!! How ridiculous, spending that much on pjs for children. If she lives in a council house which I assume she does, then he rent should be only 10 pound a week... she's a grabby twit.

Reactions: 6
Omg did she really just say she hasn’t brought herself anything in so long?! What planet is this woman on???? I buy clothes twice a year, Christmas and Birthday completely depending if I get money as a gift from anyone. She is absolutely on another planet. Everyday is ‘look how much I’ve brought’ day for her.

Honestly!! How ridiculous, spending that much on pjs for children. If she lives in a council house which I assume she does, then he rent should be only 10 pound a week... she's a grabby twit.
I have bought my council house and my mortgage is less then my rent was. She is a greedy she takes everything offered she doesn't care what it is as long as its free. She really suits her name.

Reactions: 5
She really shouldn’t be there considering she’s earning money from here and h works full time it’s a popular area she’s in and so many deserving people need it , she’s only there since she split with the ex and lost her 4 bed house 🙄

I forgot about the Shien hauls and thought that is a nice tip for how to save. In reality....

I actually didn't mind this one.. aside from the price of the boys pjs😯 they'd be too small for them in a years time.. that white zara coat was lovely...

It was obviously for “the white company too see” on the beg for them to get in touch with her ! An all that about “we put money aside to treat ourselves” this is the thing I don’t like about her anymore , she really does think some people will believe what she says ! Like “yeh ok we believe you’ve been saving to go an treat yourself “ when the tattoo she recently had done on her arm will not have been cheap at all far from it , and then today “I’ve always always suffered from dry chapped lips my whole life and this is by far the best thing I’ve ever used on them” an hey presto it just happens to be a swipe up for “iconic lip oils” 🤔 suddenly after her whole lifetime of using Vaseline etc this swipe up which will make her money is a game changer and the best thing ever for dry , chapped lips , this is were “influencers” annoy me those that are gifted things or work with companies and say everything is amazing ? I know of only a few who genuinely tell you if they rate a product or not , I and pronouncing “hyalouronic” acid as “hydrounic” an “playing” at “omg I can’t believe I got that right” knowing full well she plays dumb too come across funny just annoys the life out of me , I really used to enjoy her page but slowly stopped watching more an more now just happens to watch her story this morning and see the “iconic” add and how amazing the lip oil has been since suffering all her life with dry lips , slowly trying to morph into hinch and it’s so noticeable , the nails, the rings , she will have a silver bracelet on soon am pretty sure of it

Omg did she really just say she hasn’t brought herself anything in so long?! What planet is this woman on???? I buy clothes twice a year, Christmas and Birthday completely depending if I get money as a gift from anyone. She is absolutely on another planet. Everyday is ‘look how much I’ve brought’ day for her.
Yes and sometimes she even says “I can’t even remember what I’ve ordered I ordered that much guys”

She really shouldn’t be there considering she’s earning money from here and h works full time it’s a popular area she’s in and so many deserving people need it , she’s only there since she split with the ex and lost her 4 bed house 🙄
Do you know her?

Surely she wouldn't have spent all that money on the garden if she lived in a council property?
Yes she did 🙈

It was obviously for “the white company too see” on the beg for them to get in touch with her ! An all that about “we put money aside to treat ourselves” this is the thing I don’t like about her anymore , she really does think some people will believe what she says ! Like “yeh ok we believe you’ve been saving to go an treat yourself “ when the tattoo she recently had done on her arm will not have been cheap at all far from it , and then today “I’ve always always suffered from dry chapped lips my whole life and this is by far the best thing I’ve ever used on them” an hey presto it just happens to be a swipe up for “iconic lip oils” 🤔 suddenly after her whole lifetime of using Vaseline etc this swipe up which will make her money is a game changer and the best thing ever for dry , chapped lips , this is were “influencers” annoy me those that are gifted things or work with companies and say everything is amazing ? I know of only a few who genuinely tell you if they rate a product or not , I and pronouncing “hyalouronic” acid as “hydrounic” an “playing” at “omg I can’t believe I got that right” knowing full well she plays dumb too come across funny just annoys the life out of me , I really used to enjoy her page but slowly stopped watching more an more now just happens to watch her story this morning and see the “iconic” add and how amazing the lip oil has been since suffering all her life with dry lips , slowly trying to morph into hinch and it’s so noticeable , the nails, the rings , she will have a silver bracelet on soon am pretty sure of it

Yes and sometimes she even says “I can’t even remember what I’ve ordered I ordered that much guys”

Do you know her?

Yes she did 🙈
Wow more money than sense!

I'm really saddened that her page is now what it is. Its literally either an ad or just showing off what they have bought! She started off as a budget home page and now look at her....the average joe wouldn't even be able to afford to buy 1 of those iwoot cushions. It's annoying me because alot of people are still up shits creek with this whole pandemic and being furloughed, and worry about how to get their next weekly food shop.. and then you have her pretending to save up so she can show off her £30 quid each kids pjs and over £100 in zara.. that's almost £200 just in 2 shops alone and 4 items! I mean by all means spend your money how ever you like... but please just be mindful of your followers and dont come across as braggy. Shes not posting them to be helpful or because shes had messages asking where her things are from, theres just no need in my opinion.
Iv said it before, her stories are just videos of coffee/making her bed/shopping hauls and ads now. I dont enjoy it anymore 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm really saddened that her page is now what it is. Its literally either an ad or just showing off what they have bought! She started off as a budget home page and now look at her....the average joe wouldn't even be able to afford to buy 1 of those iwoot cushions. It's annoying me because alot of people are still up shits creek with this whole pandemic and being furloughed, and worry about how to get their next weekly food shop.. and then you have her pretending to save up so she can show off her £30 quid each kids pjs and over £100 in zara.. that's almost £200 just in 2 shops alone and 4 items! I mean by all means spend your money how ever you like... but please just be mindful of your followers and dont come across as braggy. Shes not posting them to be helpful or because shes had messages asking where her things are from, theres just no need in my opinion.
Iv said it before, her stories are just videos of coffee/making her bed/shopping hauls and ads now. I dont enjoy it anymore 🙁
Yeah them stories made me feel like tit. Workin 80 hrs a week both me and partner between us and can only buy the kids clothes every now and then! Did they fck save up!!! H got her first FM pay pack a few days ago so thats how they done it! And watever she makes for sucking her teeefff down the phone. Gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 11
H wouldn’t have a good fm following if it wasn’t for Charlotte, I hate how they make out she’s worked her arse off when she had all her followers and customers handed on a plate . Any other person would have to work their way up! Fm is tit anyway I’m sick of it every man and his dog is flogging it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.