Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Greedy by name, greedy by nature , as soon as the world knows your a con, she’ll claim she never dated ya 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
She loves the drama she’s made more attention over it on purpose because it gains her what she wants, she’s probably got the smallest thread on here but will act like she’s on Hinchs level. She’s obsessed with herself. What a massive fuss over fuck all you , she should protect her children more not show their name, school location , bedroom . That’s on her nobody else

Reactions: 10
What happened to her old thread?
Back to trying to push iconic onto people again!! Does she even do stories anymore that aren’t trying to force you to buy buy buy!!

Recap.
charlotte Greedy is a single mum to two beautiful boys and has a partner she calls H (who is a decent person)
Charlotte has never worked a day in her life.
Charlottes ex is a con artist that has spent time in prison for her crimes, before being caught they lived in a 4 bedroom detached and lived a lavish lifestyle, Charlotte claims she didn’t know about her ex conning The elderly and vulnerable, but unfortunately she did know all about it.
when it all came out, Charlotte stood by her ex and they had to move to a council house.
the first room they did it out WAS the boys bedroom!
Charlotte IS a good mother, I see her around all the time and she is BRILLIANT with her boys, can’t deny her parenting. Remember social media only shows SNIPPETS of someone’s life.
Charlotte grew her instagram account by home on a budget... she does have talent when it comes to interior, and she transformed her home and people took to her account because it was all in region.
as Charlotte got bigger, she began being flooded with gifts and she deleted a lot of her older posts, and removed her home on a budget title.
charlotte now promotes LAVISH products which only people with money can afford or people would have to get in debt with, just to put money in her pocket.
what frustrates people who know her is how much she is bringing in by conning people to buy everything that she has been gifted, knowing she’s never ever worked and given her past history.
her posts aren’t original anymore and her life is not at all realistic and she is starting to show off and making people feel like they need the things that she has been gifted and will profit from. she still lives in a council home and is earning A LOT of money, so she doesn’t have a mortgage or has to pay ridiculous rent like the average person.
instead of giving her home to someone in need, she stays there and spends thousands on a garden renovation rather than put down a deposit for a new home.
The old thread was full, once you get to 50 pages ish you have to create a new thread. So this is thread number 2.

You are spot on with what you say. I started following Charlotte a long long time ago when she used to post on DIY groups on Facebook. I think it was her kitchen reno (first time when she did it cream) that prompted me to start following her. She used to post before and after photos on this fb group a lot and tag her instagram account. I suspect she got a lot of followers that way. This was before insta stories were a thing, so we only saw grid posts. She was definitely an on a budget page then. Its been very interesting and sad to see how she has evolved over time, shes forgotten where she came from and how she started, and she’s clearly not interested in her original follower base, she only wants people who are foolish enough to swipe up and buy everything she promotes.
As for the Iconic stuff, I honestly dont know how she can keep a straight face whilst saying shes good at eyebrows 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I mean, come on? Her eyebrows looked terrible. Far too dark at the front and the shape is very outdated. Shes no advert for those products.

• Haha
So apparently it’s Harrietts FM venture? Not hers. Even though it uses her name and photo 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Called it a few weeks back when another account announced they’d received a leased Range Rover allowance from their FM sales.

Influencers are getting worse and so irresponsible honestly. The basic message is don’t work, (pre recording make up videos & Instagram posts isn’t work), get gifted everything, even things they don’t need to make money out of us idiots from buying it. Ive said it before and I’ll say it again. As depressing as these ‘influencers’ are I blame the company’s.
during this time especially it would be lovely to see them gifting things to families in need after covid related job losses. especially bits like gousto to take the pressure off low/non existent income families.

• Angry

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Its really annoyed me that when she first started whitening her teeth, she made it sound like she had searched the Internet and ordered it herself and wanted to try it before she raved about it. That's not the case. She has been sent it for free to advertise!! Iv now seen 3 other instgrammers advertise the same product and company at the same time!! Just be bloody honest and say you have been sent it to try!!!

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Is it just me who hate the 'big reveals' just show us the real life, door half painted, sofa getting rammed in the door lol. She's so worried about it looking good for the gram. It's a wee bit sad, I got a new sofa last year and my first thought was I can wait to finally get a decent seat when I'm watching the telly lol, not omg let me re decorate the whole room to advertise the new sofa on instagram. Get a life.

Funny how a few weeks ago she was advertising Iconic eyebrow stuff and saying how amazing she was at doing eyebrows, which was a laughable comment in itself when she then proceeded to style her eyebrows like most of us did in the 90s 🤦🏻‍♀️ Next thing shes having her eyebrows microbladed. Also those teeth whitening kits are shit, I get mine done zoom whitening by the dentist. She said her brow tooth is a cap, so no amount of whitening will resolve that problem for her, caps dont whiten. She would be best to invest in a decent dentist who can replace the cap, or maybe fit her with an implant or even composite bonding which would resolve her overbite/buck teeth. I had adult braces to sort my teeth out about 10 years ago and it was the best decision I ever made. Im sure someone as self absorbed as Greedy would prefer a quick fix though.
So you now think she should sort her teeth out? And lets be honest if she went and actually did it you’d all be saying ‘shes changed shes had her teeth done to fit in’ when you and many others on here are picking on her teeth (which i think are lovely by the way) this forum is not to pick on people’s appearance but your all doing a fantastic job of doing so. We can all agree we dont like her swipe up’s - AD’s etc but you go a bit to far when saying she needs to correct her teeth. Those kind of comments is why we get called trolls. The opinions are fine but you are all picking at her teeth and then would slag her off if she ever got them done.

I also looked down her feed she posted photos a while ago looking all glam, looks like to me she lost herself a bit and wasnt looking after herself and now she is again as she looks glam a while back. I’m not fussed on the amount of ad’s she does but even i can give her a pat on the back for admitting her alcohol intake made her grubby and shes now getting back to how she was.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
My issue with her, and all the other parents who show their kids every move on social media. Anyone, literally anyone, now knows what they look like, their name, their parents names, places they've visited, when they are going to school, what they like to eat, hobbies etc. How easy for some weirdo to go up to them and say oh hi ... I know your mum, oh you like going to such and such, I've been there, blah blah blah. I mean come on, kids are trusting at the best of times, someone armed with that kind of information could be so dangerous. Given I don't have kids yet, but it baffles me the sheer amount of personal information these idiots share with the entire world. Keep your kids life private, give them the same privacy we all got as kids. Set up a private page for that sort of thing. Don't complain that someone mentions your kids when you parade them all over instagram.

While I'm on a rant, the other thing that I can't go about her is the amount of absolute shite she gets sent and all the clothing 'hauls' just so much waste, and you never see her donating anything even though she's got it for nothing.

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I do think Charlotte and Harriet have a really lovely relationship and H has a fantastic bond with the boys. But sometimes it does comes across as though Charlotte takes advantage... H does everything for her and spoils her rotten and Charlotte doesn't seem to do the same back. Like for example, she never films herself doing H a suprise date night or buying her gifts or anything. Maybe H likes it like that I don't know lol

I have to say guys that it doesn’t bother me that she has a council house and earns loads that the same for lots of people - it’s the situation you were in when you applied that’s taken into account - it’s not reviewed constantly. I don’t agree with people commenting on looks or the kids but .... what l absolutely cannot agree with is scamming people - whether you did it yourself or stayed with someone who did it, how many lives were ruined over this ? To even be remotely associated with this is sicken even from a distance !! Ignorance is not an excuse anymore, not in this day and age !! My heart goes out to the victims 😢

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I was a bit shocked when she said they had a new tv wall built in the living room and ripped down the one in the dining room. It's not even that long since she did the 'big reveal' in the dining room, with all the gifted tags. These instagram home accounts live in a world of their own, on one hand she's trying to be relatable painting her door instead of getting a new one, then on the other she is having the garden fully landscaped with the 3 grand furniture set and now she's ripping up the dining room. It's obvious all the things she had been gifted, the garden furniture, the stuff for the dining room, all the gadgets. In the real world, if you can't afford a new front door, you can't afford to landscape your whole back garden. I think that's why I find these type of accounts so un relatable. There are folk watching her that will end up in debt trying to keep up with her lifestyle. Swipe up and buy it while I get it for free.....jog on.

I've seen it on a few home accounts now, the room is redecorated and then a few months later it's getting ripped apart again, or moving in to a new build and painting the doors and putting up panelling, for it all to be ripped off and changed at the drop of a hat. It must be exhausting, us normal folk can only afford to do it once, we don't rush in to it to put it on the gram and do it all again when the latest 'trend' come out.

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm not normally very negative on this thread but her latest stories have really angered me. All the effort that went into the new dining room not even 12 months ago?? And she's getting a new dining room again?? And how materialistic she sounded aswell. Her living room looks really tiny and that coffee table is far too big for the size. My living room is double her size and haven't got a coffee table because the space is great for the kids her house isn't very child friendly is it (in the sense that you wouldn't even know 2 young boys live there) even their bedrooms look like guest rooms.
And much to peoples disapproval, I quite like hinch, But Charlotte is really getting on my nerves by how much she's trying to be like her so bad.
She also jumped up to 150k followers pretty fast when 2 days before she was only 148k 🤔
So tired of seeing ad after ad.. gift after gift. And her stupid morning routine!!!

The way she said shes no longer a size 8 😴 awww welcome to the real world! A size 12 is hardly obese. Its all attention seeking behaviour. She does have a nice figure but she clearly has no idea how to dress herself. Some of the things shes ordered recently have been horrific.

i don’t get all the fuss over the front room reveal when it looks exactly the same as before. I feel like it’s just a ‘oh look what I’ve been given’ showing off post. Every home account on Instagram is starting to look exactly the same! 😴

Soyeahermyeah

Charlotte and family go to the same gym (the Vale) as me. Weeks ago, I was exercising when I looked up and saw her, and I was so surprised to see her. She gave me the dirtiest look, it was horrible. Looked at me like I was disgusting. I went into the ladies changing rooms and cried my eyes out. She takes photos around the swimming pool despite clear signs telling you not to and she walks around like she owns the place. I have loved Charlotte’s posts but meeting her was the worst possible experience. I’m overweight, and how she looked at me made me feel like all my greatest fears were confirmed.

I do know people who knew her when she lived with a con artist yet claimed ignorance (complete lie, obviously). I had heard that she has always been a bully, a nasty piece of work, but I didn’t believe it because she seems so nice. Instead I realise they are right. She is a bully with a massive platform.
I hope you feel better now, dont let someone like that make you feel upset, I know its easier said than done. You are worth a million of her, sold her soul for a free hoover that one!