Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, going directly to the influencer is trolling. This site isn't being a troll, its a place to express your opinion freely. I'm mainly on ptwm thread, I like mrs hinch so I only go over there for the odd look,I dip in on the jem lucy and Olivia bowen occasionally. When I first saw Charlotte's thread I was gutted because I really loved her and I have messaged her in the past with kind words and iv had replies from her. I just don't like the direction her page has gone, and she grates on me a little now and I find her abit too try hard, and like she said this morning, fake lol and she can be sometimes abit of a mean girl. Its a shame really
That is how it went for me too I mentioned at the beginning of this thread that I was surprised to see she even had one , it is a shame how some of them do actually change

I don’t believe Until I see it that she’s been sent nasty messages and even then I think it’s her 🤣
Has she actually said she has been sent Nasty messages ?

Reactions: 1
That is how it went for me too I mentioned at the beginning of this thread that I was surprised to see she even had one , it is a shame how some of them do actually change

Has she actually said she has been sent Nasty messages ?
Yeah she said this particular lady has previously sent her nice messages and asked her where she purchased things from but because Charlotte hadn't replied to any of them, the lady then sent a nasty message last night and then when Charlotte apparently apologised to her, the lady called her fake. Charlotte didn't say exactly what the lady said that was nasty though

Yeah she said this particular lady has previously sent her nice messages and asked her where she purchased things from but because Charlotte hadn't replied to any of them, the lady then sent a nasty message last night and then when Charlotte apparently apologised to her, the lady called her fake. Charlotte didn't say exactly what the lady said that was nasty though
Yeh I just watched her story I did unfollow but just seen her I saw H story this morning mention it on her story but didn’t really know that’s what She was saying had happend , oh well I suppose this is what a lot of “instagrammers “ have to deal with it can’t be nice getting messages like that and wasn’t nice to see her getting upset it’s pros and cons I suppose of what they chose to do , do not understand why the woman would reply to her in such a negative way once she did reply to her though

Reactions: 1
Blows my mind that she spends all that money on a council house mind. If she does actually move out, the next tenant will be very lucky having a nice garden like that

Reactions: 9
I have never known someone mispronounced things as much as she does. It makes me cringe 😳

Reactions: 6
Hinch used to do it and act all silly for her followers to correct her. These are bleeping grown ass women 😫

Reactions: 10
Greedy does it loads, even on her stories today writing stew and then spew which is fully not an accident. She does it to be relatable which is a bit of a joke really as she’s clearly raking it in from all the sheep

Reactions: 3
Is she actually going to ruin another film 😭 Winifred Sanderson 🙈 Leave it Charl, this years been bad enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she actually going to ruin another film 😭 Winifred Sanderson 🙈 Leave it Charl, this years been bad enough!
I don't normally say this about her but that costume wasn't well fitted..far too big and the wig was absolutely shite 😂 she's put more effort in before... I'm disappointed lol

Reactions: 4
Her eyebrows are totally different in that milestone video. It must have been filmed before she had them done. Weeks ago then.

Her eyebrows are totally different in that milestone video. It must have been filmed before she had them done. Weeks ago then.
Yep absolutely right and u will notice she has all of her nails in the vid too.. So god knows how long ago she actually filmed this 'milestone' I always thought these Instagramers hit a milestone THEN done something special for it.. Obviously not

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep absolutely right and u will notice she has all of her nails in the vid too.. So god knows how long ago she actually filmed this 'milestone' I always thought these Instagramers hit a milestone THEN done something special for it.. Obviously not
Makes the crying troll videos even more suspicious now doesn’t it. If this was pre recorded weeks ago she would’ve needed to hit the milestone this week for it to be relevant seeing as it’s Halloween themed 🤔

• Haha
She wrote in the comments it was recorded days ago just before her nails broke inspector morses 👀
We’ve missed you Hun! 😚

She wrote in the comments it was recorded days ago just before her nails broke inspector morses 👀
The nail was actually gone the day you recorded that really uncomfortable video of you’s dancing in the sweaty slippers and 90S boyband coats. 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.