Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you all don’t understand her sarcasm 🧐😂
I did presume it was sarcasm that’s why I found it funny that she thinks we are all stooopid and does not read here , like we believe she only has £5 in the bank ,

I had to come straight here when I saw those ads for counterfeit goods. Ffs like?! Is she completely dull?!
Yes very silly and very greedy indeed I’ve unfollowed again today had done the first time months ago after really liking her since she started her Instagram and came upon this page a few weeks ago and read the history and followed to catch up and wow the difference again with everything about her and her account is insane

Reactions: 1
Advertising fakes 👀 wow

she has changed so much. She used to just be gym gear, socks, sliders and natural.

Fake brows now? ... Nails, bracelets, teeth whitening, lounge sets. She’s naturally pretty and doesn’t need to copy hinchy.

And where are all her boys toys hidden?

Reactions: 5
Looks like her fakes have been deleted from her stories 🙄 Good job we’ve had time to report 👌🏻 I wonder how iwoot feel about her endorsing counterfeit items 🤔

Reactions: 3
Sorry but can't any of you see the whole "5 pound" in the bank was clearly a joke? Why do you all keep bringing it lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but can't any of you see the whole "5 pound" in the bank was clearly a joke? Why do you all keep bringing it lmfao
Because its insensitive. When you have a huge platform like that and the whole country is in financial turmoil, that joke isn't funny! And considering most of her followers began following her because she was a diy budget page, I'd take a guess and say having just £5 in your bank is a reality to alot of her followers. To then follow that with a story of you buying 2x £50 coats and a food haul in m&s in completely out of touch.
And no, before anyone says, I'm not jealous or one of those people, I just think of how things can affect others in the times that we are in

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She said she’s never gone 15 days without a drink etc. Did she drink when she was pregnant?

• Wow
Maybe you all don’t understand her sarcasm 🧐😂
And how lovely to be so sarcastic about money during these times people loosing their jobs left right and centre luckily I am not one of them my job is safe but as an influencer she really doesn’t use her platform well , I really liked her at one time and followed her from Facebook and Instagram an am all for seeing anybody succeed at what they do believe me I am a massive fan of that , but some of these “instagrammers” do not take well to criticism and then they wonder why ? She has gotten so cocky and self absorbed even to the point of advertising counterfeit goods and obviously thinking that’s ok because she’s on Instagram because surely she is not that stupid ? There’s no substance left with her , she does shopping hauls of cheap tat like shein hauls her e-bay lounge sets etc etc all at cheap prices and the swipe ups obviously to go with it but you never see her dressed in the stuff to go outside ?? She will only wear them in the house and when she goes in her walks she will do swipe ups of different cots between £50 to £100 and tell you she got the other colours too , who needs to know she also got the other colours? Why does she not wear the “cheap” macs she got in every color when she goes out of the cheap shein t-shirts? Because she is greedy an that’s what gets her swipe ups in that is not what you call “relatable” she obviously doesn’t rate the stuff herself or she would be seen posing in her stories wearing them instead she’s dressed in expensive coats and expensive £40 north face tees rather than her £5 shein tees and eBay macs 🤷🏽‍♀️
look at her new homeware £10 for one tea towel now I could afford to pay £10 for a tea towel because I have a good job but I never ever would pay that most of her followers probably can not afford it but will pay it because it’s her own range (which btw still is not a proper job ) I just don’t like how she has changed her whole persona and attitude whilst she has done well that’s when am not for people doing well and loving every thing she is sent , gifted etc etc and it’s never seen , worn or heard of again once the swipe up is done

Looks like her fakes have been deleted from her stories 🙄 Good job we’ve had time to report 👌🏻 I wonder how iwoot feel about her endorsing counterfeit items 🤔
I knew it would be deleted it’s obvious she reads here or someone she knows does , I too reported her I’ve also unfollowed and blocked her

Dontbefooled 🤨🤪 She definitely does 👌🏻 Or Harriet does on her behalf!
This 👏🏽👏🏽

Obviously it was sarcasm at its finest which is probably why people keep bringing it up on here , because she really isn’t funny

She said she’s never gone 15 days without a drink etc. Did she drink when she was pregnant?
Who knows with her to be a liar you have to have a good memory 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Funny how a few weeks ago she was advertising Iconic eyebrow stuff and saying how amazing she was at doing eyebrows, which was a laughable comment in itself when she then proceeded to style her eyebrows like most of us did in the 90s 🤦🏻‍♀️ Next thing shes having her eyebrows microbladed. Also those teeth whitening kits are tit, I get mine done zoom whitening by the dentist. She said her brow tooth is a cap, so no amount of whitening will resolve that problem for her, caps dont whiten. She would be best to invest in a decent dentist who can replace the cap, or maybe fit her with an implant or even composite bonding which would resolve her overbite/buck teeth. I had adult braces to sort my teeth out about 10 years ago and it was the best decision I ever made. Im sure someone as self absorbed as Greedy would prefer a quick fix though.

Funny how a few weeks ago she was advertising Iconic eyebrow stuff and saying how amazing she was at doing eyebrows, which was a laughable comment in itself when she then proceeded to style her eyebrows like most of us did in the 90s 🤦🏻‍♀️ Next thing shes having her eyebrows microbladed. Also those teeth whitening kits are tit, I get mine done zoom whitening by the dentist. She said her brow tooth is a cap, so no amount of whitening will resolve that problem for her, caps dont whiten. She would be best to invest in a decent dentist who can replace the cap, or maybe fit her with an implant or even composite bonding which would resolve her overbite/buck teeth. I had adult braces to sort my teeth out about 10 years ago and it was the best decision I ever made. Im sure someone as self absorbed as Greedy would prefer a quick fix though.
So you now think she should sort her teeth out? And lets be honest if she went and actually did it you’d all be saying ‘shes changed shes had her teeth done to fit in’ when you and many others on here are picking on her teeth (which i think are lovely by the way) this forum is not to pick on people’s appearance but your all doing a fantastic job of doing so. We can all agree we dont like her swipe up’s - AD’s etc but you go a bit to far when saying she needs to correct her teeth. Those kind of comments is why we get called trolls. The opinions are fine but you are all picking at her teeth and then would slag her off if she ever got them done.

I also looked down her feed she posted photos a while ago looking all glam, looks like to me she lost herself a bit and wasnt looking after herself and now she is again as she looks glam a while back. I’m not fussed on the amount of ad’s she does but even i can give her a pat on the back for admitting her alcohol intake made her grubby and shes now getting back to how she was.

Reactions: 10
So you now think she should sort her teeth out? And lets be honest if she went and actually did it you’d all be saying ‘shes changed shes had her teeth done to fit in’ when you and many others on here are picking on her teeth (which i think are lovely by the way) this forum is not to pick on people’s appearance but your all doing a fantastic job of doing so. We can all agree we dont like her swipe up’s - AD’s etc but you go a bit to far when saying she needs to correct her teeth. Those kind of comments is why we get called trolls. The opinions are fine but you are all picking at her teeth and then would slag her off if she ever got them done.

I also looked down her feed she posted photos a while ago looking all glam, looks like to me she lost herself a bit and wasnt looking after herself and now she is again as she looks glam a while back. I’m not fussed on the amount of ad’s she does but even i can give her a pat on the back for admitting her alcohol intake made her grubby and shes now getting back to how she was.
I can’t argue, I agree that nobody should comment on anyone’s looks, appearance weight etc.

Having said that, I am wondering why all your posts are exclusively on Greedys (this) post, and the general theme is in support of what she is doing/flogging!

I can see from some of your earlier posts you claim to be a person who knows her ex more, a person who “knows of greedy”. So it’s quite clear you’re on here just to view/comment on this “influencer” (we’ll use that term loosely) alone. You may also be aware, Greedy doesn’t use the correct homophones in her grammar, nor have you. 🤷🏼‍♀️Strange!

Reactions: 13
I can’t argue, I agree that nobody should comment on anyone’s looks, appearance weight etc.

Having said that, I am wondering why all your posts are exclusively on Greedys (this) post, and the general theme is in support of what she is doing/flogging!

I can see from some of your earlier posts you claim to be a person who knows her ex more, a person who “knows of greedy”. So it’s quite clear you’re on here just to view/comment on this “influencer” (we’ll use that term loosely) alone. You may also be aware, Greedy doesn’t use the correct homophones in her grammar, nor have you. 🤷🏼‍♀️Strange!
I guess we’ll all never know who’s who on here will we 🤷🏼‍♀️ You could be her mum for all we know or her brother or sister 🤷🏼‍♀️

Because its insensitive. When you have a huge platform like that and the whole country is in financial turmoil, that joke isn't funny! And considering most of her followers began following her because she was a diy budget page, I'd take a guess and say having just £5 in your bank is a reality to alot of her followers. To then follow that with a story of you buying 2x £50 coats and a food haul in m&s in completely out of touch.
And no, before anyone says, I'm not jealous or one of those people, I just think of how things can affect others in the times that we are in

Exactly correct i followed as I saw she did her kitchen and bathroom on a budget but now its constantly spending and advertising stuff thats probably out of most peoples reach, the dancing videos thinking shes funny I just cringe unflowed now cant bear it

Reactions: 4

Hi Charl 👋 This isn't the rave thread x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How will she cope come Friday when you can’t just go shopping willy nilly & the stay at home rule comes back into force 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.