Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow her. She’s turned into a full blown Poundland version of hinch hasn’t she, her whole page is copied zero originality!

Reactions: 6
So apparently it’s Harrietts FM venture? Not hers. Even though it uses her name and photo 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Called it a few weeks back when another account announced they’d received a leased Range Rover allowance from their FM sales.

Influencers are getting worse and so irresponsible honestly. The basic message is don’t work, (pre recording make up videos & Instagram posts isn’t work), get gifted everything, even things they don’t need to make money out of us idiots from buying it. Ive said it before and I’ll say it again. As depressing as these ‘influencers’ are I blame the company’s.
during this time especially it would be lovely to see them gifting things to families in need after covid related job losses. especially bits like gousto to take the pressure off low/non existent income families.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I don’t mind her that much but I don’t get how she doesn’t have time for the FM stuff but H who also works does have the time?

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind her that much but I don’t get how she doesn’t have time for the FM stuff but H who also works does have the time?
She’s probably saying it’s her girlfriends as additional income may take her over a tax bracket? 🤷🏼‍♀️ so we’ll get around it by having it in another name....

Reactions: 2
Had to unfollow her. She’s turned into a full blown Poundland version of hinch hasn’t she, her whole page is copied zero originality!
it is all a bit deceiving in my eyes , I think it was probably the plan all along I could be wrong but seeing how some of these “influencers” work I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest , I have tried the FM fragrances before they do smell like the genuine perfume but the scent does not last as long as the “genuine” so I don’t know how they can advertise saying it’s the very same perfume made in the same place as top designer brands as I say I’ve tried an tested a few which were copies of some of my favourite designer brands when my friend was doing it and the scent does not last as long when you wear it

She’s probably saying it’s her girlfriends as additional income may take her over a tax bracket? 🤷🏼‍♀️ so we’ll get around it by having it in another name....
[/QUOTE
Ooh yeah you could have a very interesting point there mind ? How very cunning

Reactions: 1
So the Nespresso machine is £1 but the subscription is £25 per month for the pods ! OUCH !

So apparently it’s Harrietts FM venture? Not hers. Even though it uses her name and photo 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Called it a few weeks back when another account announced they’d received a leased Range Rover allowance from their FM sales.

Influencers are getting worse and so irresponsible honestly. The basic message is don’t work, (pre recording make up videos & Instagram posts isn’t work), get gifted everything, even things they don’t need to make money out of us idiots from buying it. Ive said it before and I’ll say it again. As depressing as these ‘influencers’ are I blame the company’s.
during this time especially it would be lovely to see them gifting things to families in need after covid related job losses. especially bits like gousto to take the pressure off low/non existent income families.
Naughty !

I apologise to anyone in advance who is part of an MLM, but just nope!!!!

They are so predatory and manipulative, and regardless of whether it is H running it or not, she knows the influence she has. I've had perfumes in the past, before I did my homework on MLMs, and some of them have been great, a couple not so much. Not bashing the products, or the bottom level sellers. The minute the recruiting starts....

Free cars....nope a payment plan is taken out in your name and if you have a crap month of sales and don't meet targets, you have much less income and you are also on the line for making the payment for that expensive car yourself (leave the company in that time and your name is still tied to that agreement!). Free holidays, nope! Hotel may be paid for, but most of them all have to pay their own way there and food, etc. for the time away. No costs to start, maybe not, but no doubt in a very short time you will be buying excess stock you may never sell because of pressure to rank up, maintain ranks or because a pushy upline wants to meet their targets.

They are sitting with a huge following who seem to be easily swayed into buying sooooo much crap that I don't doubt wanting to be closer to them they would jump at an 'opportunity' in a second meaning very quickly they could be sitting making money off the backs of so many other people who will struggle to make anything. FM world is one of the MLMs that still don't have an Income Disclosure Statement published anyway and don't seem to respond to emails requesting it. If they are going to sell, whatever, get on with it. If they are going to use their following and the support Charlotte has built being 'relatable' to recruit from, that is a problem! (And this isn't specific to her either, I was so angry to see Vicky Pattison start recruiting from her huge following for an MLM recently. All these influencers have to remember that they are influencers because people buy into them as people and want to be like them/be friends with them, etc. or support them. Using that power to then prey on vulnerable people selling them the idea that achieving such a lifestyle through these business models is reprehensible, especially if they are often reading messages from followers and know many are in quite vulnerable places!)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Charlotte and Harriet seem to have a lovely relationship and are brilliant with those boys mind , so when I read the negative comments about Charlotte and her ex scamming people how can anyone be sure Charlotte knew about it? Am not saying she did or didn’t mind but sometimes people can be too qwick to judge especially when they are behind a screen has there been any proof Charlotte knew ? Am just intrigued after reading previous thread if anyone actually has proof it can’t be nice being accused of something you have not done and people trying to tarnish someone else’s reputation based on someone else’s actions, I am slowly not enjoying her content like I used too but that’s just due to the swipe ups like other than that she really does come across as a down to earth girl , although this “greedyfemme” venture which has now turned into something Harriet is going to be doing has baffled me an I do wonder if that was always the intention with Charlotte already having her platform you know what I mean ?

Reactions: 3
Charlotte and Harriet seem to have a lovely relationship and are brilliant with those boys mind , so when I read the negative comments about Charlotte and her ex scamming people how can anyone be sure Charlotte knew about it? Am not saying she did or didn’t mind but sometimes people can be too qwick to judge especially when they are behind a screen has there been any proof Charlotte knew ? Am just intrigued after reading previous thread if anyone actually has proof it can’t be nice being accused of something you have not done and people trying to tarnish someone else’s reputation based on someone else’s actions, I am slowly not enjoying her content like I used too but that’s just due to the swipe ups like other than that she really does come across as a down to earth girl , although this “greedyfemme” venture which has now turned into something Harriet is going to be doing has baffled me an I do wonder if that was always the intention with Charlotte already having her platform you know what I mean ?
Not everyone knows people just from social media . She is local and it’s a well known . She worked for her ex’s ppi company and had a suspended sentence .. her ex is a well known con artist around here , they both lived the high life , she then went onto run a window company ripping people off , you can google Emma Meredith Hughes , if you fancy a nose . Their sons middle name is the name of the company

Reactions: 4
Not everyone knows people just from social media . She is local and it’s a well known . She worked for her ex’s ppi company and had a suspended sentence .. her ex is a well known con artist around here , they both lived the high life , she then went onto run a window company ripping people off , you can google Emma Meredith Hughes , if you fancy a nose . Their sons middle name is the name of the company
I know Emma’s 2 previous ex’s she is the con artist, they got sucked in by her too, Lynsey Queen Of Cleans husband was a Pedophile does that mean she was in on that too? From what i know Charlotte met Emma when she was a child, she wrote a status on facebook about Emma a few months back clearing some stuff up i have her on facebook.

Emma is the one who has a suspended sentence

Wow really?? So Charlotte was involved and knew about it? If you say they lived the high life that sounds to me she must have known her ex was making money but do you think Charlotte knew she was scamming them? Who got the suspended sentence ? Her ex or Charlotte? My point was obviously I don’t know any of them in person I used to love her instagram but not so much now mind and then I came upon this thread and read through the old one and was just asking if anyone on the thread actually knew if Charlotte did know about it at the time her ex was scamming people , and as you say nobody knows people just through Instagram and that’s why I was intrigued to know , especially after the way she dealt with the gardener that conned them not so long ago it just makes you curious don’t it?

I know Emma’s 2 previous ex’s she is the con artist, they got sucked in by her too, Lynsey Queen Of Cleans husband was a Pedophile does that mean she was in on that too? From what i know Charlotte met Emma when she was a child, she wrote a status on facebook about Emma a few months back clearing some stuff up i have her on facebook.

Emma is the one who has a suspended sentence
What? Lynsey queen of cleans husband is a paedophile??

• Wow
Wow really?? So Charlotte was involved and knew about it? If you say they lived the high life that sounds to me she must have known her ex was making money but do you think Charlotte knew she was scamming them? Who got the suspended sentence ? Her ex or Charlotte? My point was obviously I don’t know any of them in person I used to love her instagram but not so much now mind and then I came upon this thread and read through the old one and was just asking if anyone on the thread actually knew if Charlotte did know about it at the time her ex was scamming people , and as you say nobody knows people just through Instagram and that’s why I was intrigued to know , especially after the way she dealt with the gardener that conned them not so long ago it just makes you curious don’t it?

Charlotte had a suspended sentence for working for the ppi scandal That her ex set up, them they set up a company that sold dodgy windows and her ex went to prison for that. She Was a right rough one. She knew full well what was going on but obviously if two parents were put into prison the children would more than likely go into care so pretty obvious to play dumb to protect the kids . She had a home insta account when she was still married to her and living the high life, all Laura Ashley . Now she’s handed a bloody council house which is no doubt played up by her mental health.. she can hide from people on the fantasy land that is Instagram, but not real life

Lindsey’s ex the twins father was a pedophile

Charlotte had a suspended sentence for working for the ppi scandal That her ex set up, them they set up a company that sold dodgy windows and her ex went to prison for that. She Was a right rough one. She knew full well what was going on but obviously if two parents were put into prison the children would more than likely go into care so pretty obvious to play dumb to protect the kids . She had a home insta account when she was still married to her and living the high life, all Laura Ashley . Now she’s handed a bloody council house which is no doubt played up by her mental health.. she can hide from people on the fantasy land that is Instagram, but not real life

Charlotte Didnt get the suspended sentence Emma Meredith did, read the article properly. I agree with the above you cant throw lies around and damage someone’s reputation, it was Emma who had the suspended sentence, a year before she went to prison.

Is Lindseys ex still in prison?

Oh wow really well I’ve never heard about that before

So do you know Charlotte personally then?

Charlotte Didnt get the suspended sentence Emma Meredith did, read the article properly. I agree with the above you cant throw lies around and damage someone’s reputation, it was Emma who had the suspended sentence, a year before she went to prison.

What article ??

Is Lindseys ex still in prison?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.