Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap -
welsh
Former girlfriend of a con artist.
lots of swipe ups
Expensive items bought daily but claims to be on a budget
2 children.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Greedy by name, greedy by nature , as soon as the world knows your a con, she’ll claim she never dated ya 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened to her old thread?
Back to trying to push iconic onto people again!! Does she even do stories anymore that aren’t trying to force you to buy buy buy!!

Recap.
charlotte Greedy is a single mum to two beautiful boys and has a partner she calls H (who is a decent person)
Charlotte has never worked a day in her life.
Charlottes ex is a con artist that has spent time in prison for her crimes, before being caught they lived in a 4 bedroom detached and lived a lavish lifestyle, Charlotte claims she didn’t know about her ex conning The elderly and vulnerable, but unfortunately she did know all about it.
when it all came out, Charlotte stood by her ex and they had to move to a council house.
the first room they did it out WAS the boys bedroom!
Charlotte IS a good mother, I see her around all the time and she is BRILLIANT with her boys, can’t deny her parenting. Remember social media only shows SNIPPETS of someone’s life.
Charlotte grew her instagram account by home on a budget... she does have talent when it comes to interior, and she transformed her home and people took to her account because it was all in region.
as Charlotte got bigger, she began being flooded with gifts and she deleted a lot of her older posts, and removed her home on a budget title.
charlotte now promotes LAVISH products which only people with money can afford or people would have to get in debt with, just to put money in her pocket.
what frustrates people who know her is how much she is bringing in by conning people to buy everything that she has been gifted, knowing she’s never ever worked and given her past history.
her posts aren’t original anymore and her life is not at all realistic and she is starting to show off and making people feel like they need the things that she has been gifted and will profit from. she still lives in a council home and is earning A LOT of money, so she doesn’t have a mortgage or has to pay ridiculous rent like the average person.
instead of giving her home to someone in need, she stays there and spends thousands on a garden renovation rather than put down a deposit for a new home.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
What happened to her old thread?
Back to trying to push iconic onto people again!! Does she even do stories anymore that aren’t trying to force you to buy buy buy!!

Recap.
charlotte Greedy is a single mum to two beautiful boys and has a partner she calls H (who is a decent person)
Charlotte has never worked a day in her life.
Charlottes ex is a con artist that has spent time in prison for her crimes, before being caught they lived in a 4 bedroom detached and lived a lavish lifestyle, Charlotte claims she didn’t know about her ex conning The elderly and vulnerable, but unfortunately she did know all about it.
when it all came out, Charlotte stood by her ex and they had to move to a council house.
the first room they did it out WAS the boys bedroom!
Charlotte IS a good mother, I see her around all the time and she is BRILLIANT with her boys, can’t deny her parenting. Remember social media only shows SNIPPETS of someone’s life.
Charlotte grew her instagram account by home on a budget... she does have talent when it comes to interior, and she transformed her home and people took to her account because it was all in region.
as Charlotte got bigger, she began being flooded with gifts and she deleted a lot of her older posts, and removed her home on a budget title.
charlotte now promotes LAVISH products which only people with money can afford or people would have to get in debt with, just to put money in her pocket.
what frustrates people who know her is how much she is bringing in by conning people to buy everything that she has been gifted, knowing she’s never ever worked and given her past history.
her posts aren’t original anymore and her life is not at all realistic and she is starting to show off and making people feel like they need the things that she has been gifted and will profit from. she still lives in a council home and is earning A LOT of money, so she doesn’t have a mortgage or has to pay ridiculous rent like the average person.
instead of giving her home to someone in need, she stays there and spends thousands on a garden renovation rather than put down a deposit for a new home.
The old thread was full, once you get to 50 pages ish you have to create a new thread. So this is thread number 2.

You are spot on with what you say. I started following Charlotte a long long time ago when she used to post on DIY groups on Facebook. I think it was her kitchen reno (first time when she did it cream) that prompted me to start following her. She used to post before and after photos on this fb group a lot and tag her instagram account. I suspect she got a lot of followers that way. This was before insta stories were a thing, so we only saw grid posts. She was definitely an on a budget page then. Its been very interesting and sad to see how she has evolved over time, shes forgotten where she came from and how she started, and she’s clearly not interested in her original follower base, she only wants people who are foolish enough to swipe up and buy everything she promotes.
As for the Iconic stuff, I honestly dont know how she can keep a straight face whilst saying shes good at eyebrows 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I mean, come on? Her eyebrows looked terrible. Far too dark at the front and the shape is very outdated. Shes no advert for those products.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How on earth can she promote an eyebrow product??? She’s bloody awful at them I can’t believe it. She sounded extra slurpy in those videos as well. Very manic

Reactions: 9
Don’t tell me that pergola is free standing on the patio, it looks awful and way too small. Rushed job to try and get it done before Hinch does .. pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t tell me that pergola is free standing on the patio, it looks awful and way too small. Rushed job to try and get it done before Hinch does .. pathetic
What is with the pergola obsession? What do they even do? 😂😂😂😂 bleeping Instagram bandwagon again!

Reactions: 11
The pergola adds nothing to the garden, it looks terrible, too small and too high. Atleast she admitted its too small. The garden looked better without it.

Reactions: 7
It looks ridiculous it’s tiny 😂😂 the furniture doesn’t even fit under it what an idiot

• Heart
Its looks ridiculous is what it does🤦‍♀️ classic case of rushing stuff for the gram. The furniture clearly doesn't Fit, and bet she hates looking at it. I know I would....what even is the point of a pergola anyway????

CHARLOTTE GREEDY / MISS GREEDYS HOME? Who on earth is this person/professional con artist? - Uses her social media platform to try and destroy reputations - Creates false stories and shares false information to damage/destroy personal and professional reputations - Shares personal details of others to the public to encourage hate speech, malicious communications and direct abuse via social media - States trolls caused her to have mental health issues so supports "mental health awareness" but uses social media to enforce direct abuse to others - States that "believe it or not, I'm actually a nice person". Devil in disguise more like. - Compulsive liar - Forces people to give her pay outs using threatening behaviour - Makes accusations and lies which she then shares with victims family members, friends and employers to intimidate her victims to get pay outs Apparently an "influencer" on Instagram who has used her social media platform to encourage and herd all of her followers to share full names of people with malicious statements which has then led to hundreds of shares, abusive messages and threats being sent directly to said people and others who are not even involved. Apparently was involved with fraudulent activity numerous times, specifically targeting the elderly. Has made it her mission to try and destroy several peoples names, careers, lives and reputation when she doesn't get her own way. Has purposely set up and damaged her own property to then record and share on Instagram stating unsafe work was carried out so she could then get a pay out. Apparently has previously received pay outs. "social influencer" named Charlotte Greedy who has gone that extra mile to get her followers support by having false information shared all over the UK. Charlotte Greedy recently got the most likes and shares she has ever had in her "instagram career", by abusing and slandering another landscapers name. She will go to extra lengths to make false information seem so believable. Charlotte felt it would be kind of her to save others by asking/encouraging all of her followers to share names on her instagram and facebook, which encouraged them to send abuse and vile messages on her post and to them directly - wanted to destroy someones reputation so they could never work again. "What do you think is the biggest waste of time?" "Making it your mission in life to destroy other peoples lives with lies" said the mole. Absolutely vile excuse of a human being.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The pergola looks tit! Guests be eating and whacking their elbows off the sides of it 😂

• Haha
CHARLOTTE GREEDY / MISS GREEDYS HOME? Who on earth is this person/professional con artist? - Uses her social media platform to try and destroy reputations - Creates false stories and shares false information to damage/destroy personal and professional reputations - Shares personal details of others to the public to encourage hate speech, malicious communications and direct abuse via social media - States trolls caused her to have mental health issues so supports "mental health awareness" but uses social media to enforce direct abuse to others - States that "believe it or not, I'm actually a nice person". Devil in disguise more like. - Compulsive liar - Forces people to give her pay outs using threatening behaviour - Makes accusations and lies which she then shares with victims family members, friends and employers to intimidate her victims to get pay outs Apparently an "influencer" on Instagram who has used her social media platform to encourage and herd all of her followers to share full names of people with malicious statements which has then led to hundreds of shares, abusive messages and threats being sent directly to said people and others who are not even involved. Apparently was involved with fraudulent activity numerous times, specifically targeting the elderly. Has made it her mission to try and destroy several peoples names, careers, lives and reputation when she doesn't get her own way. Has purposely set up and damaged her own property to then record and share on Instagram stating unsafe work was carried out so she could then get a pay out. Apparently has previously received pay outs. "social influencer" named Charlotte Greedy who has gone that extra mile to get her followers support by having false information shared all over the UK. Charlotte Greedy recently got the most likes and shares she has ever had in her "instagram career", by abusing and slandering another landscapers name. She will go to extra lengths to make false information seem so believable. Charlotte felt it would be kind of her to save others by asking/encouraging all of her followers to share names on her instagram and facebook, which encouraged them to send abuse and vile messages on her post and to them directly - wanted to destroy someones reputation so they could never work again. "What do you think is the biggest waste of time?" "Making it your mission in life to destroy other peoples lives with lies" said the mole. Absolutely vile excuse of a human being.
Are you the previous landscaper? 🤔 ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have to say she says promotes positive mental health. And kindness. Yet she bashes a lot of people and encourages her friends and followers to do the same . I live local to Charlotte , h and the ex. I don’t really like any of them. My friend also told me charlotte is trying to stop the kids seeing the ex now because it doesn’t fit in with her instagram lifestyle. Whatever the ex did, Charlotte knew and even worked for her so pot kettle black comes to mind. Sick of the ads and swipe ups now too. Her page used to be really useful .

Are you the previous landscaper? 🤔 ☕
if it is i do believe Charlotte done the right thing outting him, by the looks of it he’s conned alot of people in the area, pot kettle black does come to mind but she has probably helped alot of people by sharing his dodgy work. Something she’s done right for once I believe!

I have to say she says promotes positive mental health. And kindness. Yet she bashes a lot of people and encourages her friends and followers to do the same . I live local to Charlotte , h and the ex. I don’t really like any of them. My friend also told me charlotte is trying to stop the kids seeing the ex now because it doesn’t fit in with her instagram lifestyle. Whatever the ex did, Charlotte knew and even worked for her so pot kettle black comes to mind. Sick of the ads and swipe ups now too. Her page used to be really useful .
she put a facebook status up a month back about her ex my friend showed me it, saying she gave her ex the chance to be a parent to them but she kept bleeping up and she refuses to give her anymore chances when its effecting the boy. I think their currently going through a court process so it can be done legally and safely for the children. I do feel for her here as i know her ex, she is a scumbag & i have seen the damage she can cause to young girls. Charlotte’s not her only ex to have been damanged by her, one moved to England to get away from her and a previous ex outted her for being a controlling narcissist

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes I have seen similar things and agreed ive heard some things about the ex like that too. Although I got told that Charlotte was pretty vile in the relationship too. It all seems very hectic doesn’t it. I wonder how much money can be made by these social influencers.. a lot are jumping on the band wagon.

Reactions: 2
Yes I have seen similar things and agreed ive heard some things about the ex like that too. Although I got told that Charlotte was pretty vile in the relationship too. It all seems very hectic doesn’t it. I wonder how much money can be made by these social influencers.. a lot are jumping on the band wagon.
I don’t think its a coincidence that all her ex’s look happy in their new relationship yet all had toxic relationships with her, finger only points in one direction there if you ask me, i don’t think Charlotte’s a saint but i do know how controlling & abusive her ex is. One of my friends is a friend of one of her ex’s, the stuff i know and have heard is awful

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.