Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the pergola obsession? What do they even do? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ bleeping Instagram bandwagon again!
I had one over 2 years ago with drapes and wisteria growing up it and we love it provides shade while having drinks , bbqs etc but now Iā€™m pissed off everyoneā€™s jumping on the bandwagon and now the sheep will follow šŸ™„šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 5
if it is i do believe Charlotte done the right thing outting him, by the looks of it heā€™s conned alot of people in the area, pot kettle black does come to mind but she has probably helped alot of people by sharing his dodgy work. Something sheā€™s done right for once I believe!

she put a facebook status up a month back about her ex my friend showed me it, saying she gave her ex the chance to be a parent to them but she kept bleeping up and she refuses to give her anymore chances when its effecting the boy. I think their currently going through a court process so it can be done legally and safely for the children. I do feel for her here as i know her ex, she is a scumbag & i have seen the damage she can cause to young girls. Charlotteā€™s not her only ex to have been damanged by her, one moved to England to get away from her and a previous ex outted her for being a controlling narcissist

Sorry but I totally disagree!!! She should never have done that with the gardener's, mob mentality.. we have only her word that the work was crap, and her word means duck all as she is a liar and robbed elderly vulnerable people

If someone did that when her and her ex were scamming people she wouldn't have liked it

We have zero proof and who knows she could have got these people to say they were scammed also, I wouldn't put it past her..

Plus the people she got her followers to have a go at, the lady is heavily pregnant

Reactions: 8
I googled her address itā€™s still council
Mad amount of money to spend on a home
Thatā€™s not making u any money

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I totally disagree!!! She should never have done that with the gardener's, mob mentality.. we have only her word that the work was crap, and her word means duck all as she is a liar and robbed elderly vulnerable people

If someone did that when her and her ex were scamming people she wouldn't have liked it

We have zero proof and who knows she could have got these people to say they were scammed also, I wouldn't put it past her..

Plus the people she got her followers to have a go at, the lady is heavily pregnant
I agree with you , itā€™s bad enough an ordinary person doing it never mind someone whoā€™s supposed to be a ā€œinstagrammerā€ and has a platform, she posted it on local pages too . I get she was mad he was selling materials she believed belonged to her but I also donā€™t understand what was supposed to cost 13.5 k as she claims, and if that was the case why would you get any Tom dick and Harry to do it, you would get a proper professional in. Iā€™ve had my balustrades done and my stairs and they didnā€™t come near to that amount.
She said she wasnā€™t revealing him until she spoke to a solicitor so obviously that didnā€™t work out.
Sick of these accounts expecting all the good stuff and nothing bad, jumping on the troll bandwagon when things donā€™t go their own way and someone has a difference in opinion

Reactions: 5
I agree with you , itā€™s bad enough an ordinary person doing it never mind someone whoā€™s supposed to be a ā€œinstagrammerā€ and has a platform, she posted it on local pages too . I get she was mad he was selling materials she believed belonged to her but I also donā€™t understand what was supposed to cost 13.5 k as she claims, and if that was the case why would you get any Tom dick and Harry to do it, you would get a proper professional in. Iā€™ve had my balustrades done and my stairs and they didnā€™t come near to that amount.
She said she wasnā€™t revealing him until she spoke to a solicitor so obviously that didnā€™t work out.
Sick of these accounts expecting all the good stuff and nothing bad, jumping on the troll bandwagon when things donā€™t go their own way and someone has a difference in opinion
Very well said... obviously the solicitor couldn't do anything, so she decided to go about it the nasty bullying way and thats exactly what happened. She named his heavily pregnant girlfriend and if what I read was correct she received absolutely awful messages due to greedys barmy army.

So she can harp on about mental health and cry into the camera about what us jealous trolls say... but what damage has she caused to that family.. the gf, the children?? Its really not on

Its pot calling the kettle black! 13.k she apparently lost, maybe she should have given some of that back to the elderly vulnerable people her and her ex scammed, instead of hiring people to be in her house when we were in a global pandemic

Karma is a witch greedy remember that

Reactions: 15
I googled her address itā€™s still council
Mad amount of money to spend on a home
Thatā€™s not making u any money

She might of bought it recently? I bought mine december and its still showing as council due to a delay with land registry.

Reactions: 2
The pergola needs to be changed she should just suck it up , sell it on and buy a new one it just looks all wrong .

she sought legal
Advice and thereā€™s nothings she can do because she gave the money to the builder of her own free will

Reactions: 1
I just think its so ironic that a person who has been closly involved in scamming people out of thousands then gets ā€˜scammedā€™ herself and is suddenly outraged. Not nice to be on the other side of it hey Charl? Perhaps thats how those poor families felt who you and your ex scammed them. Some people handing over their life savings, some of them elderly and vulnerable. Karma always comes around eventually and looks like its coming for you good and proper now.

Reactions: 15
My daughter showed me a few things on her phone last night and to say Iā€™m shocked. I think itā€™s awful encouraging people to go after a man and his family like that. Especially when the young lady is pregnant. If he did wrong, go to the authorities.. Let them deal with it properly. social media can be extremely damaging to mental health, it seems she likes writing statuses. And did about her ex too. My daughter said that her and H actually had an affair when she was married. Perhaps there are more than 2 sides to a story.. on another note has anybody tried that gusto before?

Reactions: 2
My daughter showed me a few things on her phone last night and to say Iā€™m shocked. I think itā€™s awful encouraging people to go after a man and his family like that. Especially when the young lady is pregnant. If he did wrong, go to the authorities.. Let them deal with it properly. social media can be extremely damaging to mental health, it seems she likes writing statuses. And did about her ex too. My daughter said that her and H actually had an affair when she was married. Perhaps there are more than 2 sides to a story.. on another note has anybody tried that gusto before?
Yes ive tried Gousto but whatever you do dont order it through her referral link because she will earn Ā£15 credit on her account. If she can afford to spunk Ā£13k on a garden reno she doesnā€™t need free food too. Personally I prefer Hello Fresh to Gousto x

Reactions: 4
Yes ive tried Gousto but whatever you do dont order it through her referral link because she will earn Ā£15 credit on her account. If she can afford to spunk Ā£13k on a garden reno she doesnā€™t need free food too. Personally I prefer Hello Fresh to Gousto x
Oh ok . I will have a look at hello fresh now. Thank you .

Sheā€™s known Harriet all her life i think from
Around the same neighbourhood, iā€™ve also heard Emma cheated on Charlotte throughout their 10 year relationship, aswel as all the other girls sheā€™s been with. I do know that Harriet has bettered Charlottes life so canā€™t fault her there. Words going around here at the moment that Charlotteā€™s ex is seeing a 24 year old. She seems to always pray on girls younger than her. Anyone know if Charlotte still works with iWoot?

Sheā€™s obviously reading here today and playing the poor me card. She canā€™t face facts and the truth

Around the same neighbourhood, iā€™ve also heard Emma cheated on Charlotte throughout their 10 year relationship, aswel as all the other girls sheā€™s been with. I do know that Harriet has bettered Charlottes life so canā€™t fault her there. Words going around here at the moment that Charlotteā€™s ex is seeing a 24 year old. She seems to always pray on girls younger than her. Anyone know if Charlotte still works with iWoot?
Yea shes still working with iWoot, she brought our her own range of slogan tshirts with them a couple of weeks ago. Unless something has changed since then.

There will always be different opinions wonā€™t there. My daughter seems to be quite close with Emma and her friends so it was interesting seeing it from a different point of view. It was very eye opening. But I suppose the only people who actually know is them. Yes my daughter said her new girlfriend is 25 but they seem very happy apparently. And I quite like the clothing range that she has brought out.

I know both of them. Charlotte basically admitted on her instagram the other day that she cheated on her ex. She put a pic up saying how shes loved H for almost 3 years. Her an her ex didnt split until December 2017. I saw H was all over somebody in her works christmas party last year, photo proof too, be funny for Charlotte to see, seeing as she paints this perfect life an image of herself, and ā€œthe perfect coupleā€. Her ex does have a 25 year old girlfriend but 10 years is nothing when your adults

There will always be different opinions wonā€™t there. My daughter seems to be quite close with Emma and her friends so it was interesting seeing it from a different point of view. It was very eye opening. But I suppose the only people who actually know is them. Yes my daughter said her new girlfriend is 25 but they seem very happy apparently. And I quite like the clothing range that she has brought out.
The new girlfriend outted Emma on tiktok
A few weeks back for being a controlling, cheating narcissist so I wouldnā€™t say their happy šŸ™ˆ my friends one of emmaā€™s recent exā€™s and she said this new girl went live on Tiktok outting her for stealing off her dead nan & was controlling, making her choose between her family and friends or Emma, she done that to my friend too, made her only feel like she needed her.

i like the clothing too actually, interesting to see if went well or not as we havenā€™t seen anything since the launch

I know both of them. Charlotte basically admitted on her instagram the other day that she cheated on her ex. She put a pic up saying how shes loved H for almost 3 years. Her an her ex didnt split until December 2017. I saw H was all over somebody in her works christmas party last year, photo proof too, be funny for Charlotte to see, seeing as she paints this perfect life an image of herself, and ā€œthe perfect coupleā€. Her ex does have a 25 year old girlfriend but 10 years is nothing when your adults
If they split up in December 2017 that is almost 3 years? As we say theres two sides to every story, then thereā€™s the truth. We all know her ex went to prison, and all know how hated she is in the area, what she put my friend through iā€™ll never forget, i donā€™t think Charlotteā€™s doing anything wrong on instagram but can see why people are jealous and dislike her swipe ups etc.
Iā€™m pretty sure she works for a few companies on a monthly income (i know another home account that makes a lot of money through a monthly set wage)
where they have to post so many times a month

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.