Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seems H has the gift of the gab on her stories when trying to get others to join her team and the wavy hair was quite a change, today it just looks like watching greedys stories , so is H page a FM page or now also a home page too 🙄

Dontsugarcoatit

Just because she’s come on here to say her experience with greedy does not instantly make her a ex or known to her. Greedy is always fannying around like she owns the place .people are very quick to forget these are not Instagram characters, they Real people ,people from school, people who live in the neighbourhood or people you grew up with. Not everyone has an Instagram relationship with someone.
I’m so sick of this influencer trend it’s so overdone now , everyone’s house looks the same, everyone jumps on the same bandwagon , peddling the same shit with their same gifted free stuff. It’s boring and needs to come to a end!

Also the “£30 diy doorway”pissed me off. No mention of the £100 gifted wreath hanging off it . Absolute bullshit and I’m sick of her making out she’s done with cheap job and sells her story to the scum
Sorry I didn't see her explain her experience with Charlotte or why she doesn't like her hence me only actually saying "you really don't like her do you" 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ to which someone else said an ex, I then replied saying or someone her ex ripped off BUT either way they don't like her, I don't think that's me instantly assuming is it? It's just pointing out that there's being perpetually irritated by someone's greed and then there's really not liking someone.

My makeup artist friend says primark drop highlighters are really good especially for the cost 👌🏻 she uses them as part of her professional kit 👍🏻
See I have a friend who uses the primark highlight drops in her make up kit too and she has said they are better than a lot of branded ones she’s previously used as a make up artist

Anyone seem the newest TikTok? Paid all that money for a garden and they filmed it in a dingy corner
I assumed they were in a entry somewhere 😳

Where can I see it , I live local .. 5k seems more like it . 13.5 k my arse
Thats terrible. She could be prosecuted for that kind of behaviour. Im surprised she would take that risk
She's a vile vile bully...

All the people she scammed should go banging on her door

That poor woman, pregnant and that vile bitch banging on her front door

Thats why she's so quiet, she's reading here and is guilty!
i am trying to attach the pictures here of the statement but its 10 screen shots not sure how to do it