Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontsugarcoatit

Shout out to us lot on her stories tonight
Think u got a shout out on her stories tonight 👋
Talk about making a mountain out a mole hill.
One person on here mentioned the "bitch" comments. And now suddenly she has had messages. I don't believe she had messages in her inbox about that at all.
Just like when she tried to make out people were slagging off her kids when in fact one person (again) mentioned he had the same middle name as a company.
If peoples OPINIONS bother you that much, just don't come on here looking for it. This is a gossip forum... people from here don't (or shouldnt) go directly to your inbox. What's said on tattle,stays on tattle.
Just like anyone in the public eye, your always going to have gossip. I bet she buys the glossy mags though doesnt she.... same thing!! Except one gossip is on paper and the other is on the Internet. 🤷‍♀️
There are also rave threads here, if your name isn't in one of those then ask yourself why
Thanks lovelies I hadn't seen it because I was at that mystical place Charlotte seems to have avoided most her life as its clearly a myth called work, 14 hours night shift on the nicu lastnight 😍 Best JOB ever and now I'm also instafamous for saying I didn't particularly like the fact she kept calling Harriet a bitch. If my partner continually called me that publicly he'd get jabbed in the windpipe 😂😂

@Dontbefooled you gave yourself away the second you reacted to my post on here and went straight to your stories hun, I knew you weren't the sharpest but hells bells you've excelled yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
its getting really annoying now showing off all the stuff she buys. We are still in a pandemic..people are still being laid off work. Christmas might be an exciting time for you charlotte but spare a thought to others.. who haven't got loads of money to spend on paper bows and candles for every day of the week, people who will be spending their first Xmas without their loved ones who have died. Or are still isolating. You wouldn't be going "all out" this year if your grid wasn't a qvc channel. I honestly don't care how much money these instagrammers earn but they are really starting to piss me off with their gloating every day of their hauls. You all make the average Joe feel like absolute shite!
Sorry, rant over 🙂

• Heart

Book

Chatty Member
Zero sympathy for her,or any of the other sob stories from the insta huns! Don’t air and share your dirty laundry or any of your life, or yourself and definitely not your children! If you don’t want opinions other than those licking your ass. Who the hell publicly cries like that on cue? Looking for more attention and more followers me thinks 😡

Boatsnhoes

So on H’s stories today she’s talking about how she got into FM n how she was approached by her ‘up line’ while on furlough and how she was on the fence for a while then finally decided to start selling , BUT I remember greedy specifically saying when they started the greedyfemme account that it was called that because she had planned to do it but then realised how much ‘work’ she had on so H was doing it instead . Whyyyy all the lies 🤯

Dontsugarcoatit

She's so selfish on her boys, imagine not doing Halloween stuff for them.
Probably going to get strung up for this but I haven't done anything for my children either, we're in tier 3 so can't go anywhere anyway, I've worked 14 hour shifts for the last 5 days, they don't really like anything scary, the smell of pumkin makes my son with autism want to be sick and I'd be doing it purely to please Instagram and for content. If one of the boys doesn't really like it I don't blame her. She can't win really, I can't bare the girl she's like thrush (irritating c*nt) but if she'd decorated and the boy didn't like it and was upset everyone would jump on it and now she hasn't everyone will jump on it 😂

Reactions: 12

LittleLizzy1985

"I've ordered a print because I'm sick of seeing my walls white and boring"...Shows print and it's white, in a white frame 😂😂 also, if you're sick of your walls being white and boring, stop painting all of them white perhaps 🤔 what a knob!!

P.S how many times did I say white then 😂

• Haha

Soyeahermyeah

so she’s deleted the pumpkin stories? Wow that speaks volumes then doesn’t it ? And @Soyeahermyeah you really do not like her do you 😂
I dont like people who lie and scam people out of money

Her and her ex what they did to those old vulnerable people makes me so angry.. they have damaged them for life and stolen every penny they worked there whole life for
And this twat has never had a job.. bever worked a day in her life, what a role model!
But she is allowed to carry on and pretend she's a good person but all the time she is scaming people on insta.
I hope karma catches her she deserves everything that is coming to her

Instabeg

Maybe Franno - oh no, that’s you on a different account 😉

And whilst your completely wrong, and lets be honest you sound like the ex, i do know them and even though i don’t like some stuff they do i also think us tattlers shouldn’t mock someone’s appearance as thats why we get a bad name
Your Grammar and incorrect use of Homaphones is exactly the same a Greedys, coincidence? All of your posts are only on the Greedy thread, constantly defending and arguing with other users comments. You have never actually disagreed with anything, which makes me wonder why? You claim to “know her ex”, you do know her ex, because you’re Greedy!
An active member since July, but literally only commenting on this thread!
You’ve fooled nobody, ‘dontbefooled’ is quite appropriate, because nobody is! 😂 Anyway, can you send that perfume list? Diolch yn fawr iawn! 👍🏻

• Haha

TitForTatty

Just read the news articles about Greedys Ex and the disgusting vile conning. Without a doubt Greedy clearly new what was going on and happily spent the ill gotten gains! Makes me sick she is allowed to make money the way she does now!

So is this a new build V old thread now? Can we start a separate thread for this topic? totally derailed the thread no?
don’t think a few comments regarding crappy new builds versus x council houses is derailing the thread. If one randomly just mentioned it out the blue, yeah, irrelevant, but it came from talking about greedys council house.

• Heart

Soyeahermyeah

Shes fine, shes the one using her kids to get fucking sympathy.. leave my kids alone !!

His name was mentioned thats it

Fuck off and do another swipe up you scummy cunt

Its Just A Ride

She’s directed me to this thread with her story this morning.
I’m sorry but guilty people always say ‘they don’t need to justify themselves’ 🙈 she puts everything else on insta why wouldn’t she claim her innocence?
Used to really like her but now I feel like I’m following the bloody IWOOT page!! Happy to spend all that money on a camera but didn’t read the description to see if it came with film 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a muppet.

Also.... she’s massively overacting for attention! I was expecting to come on here and see nasty comments about her son... when in fact it’s just his name has been mentioned ffs! Get a grip!!!!

Reactions: 11

Snoop D O Double G

Those stories for the naff ‘boobie’ towels have been reported. All the advertisement text was against a black background and the “ad declaration” was in white text against her white bedding. So shady! Why can’t these “influencers” just be honest?? Once a con artist, always a con artist springs to mind 🙄

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Just because she’s come on here to say her experience with greedy does not instantly make her a ex or known to her. Greedy is always fannying around like she owns the place .people are very quick to forget these are not Instagram characters, they Real people ,people from school, people who live in the neighbourhood or people you grew up with. Not everyone has an Instagram relationship with someone.
I’m so sick of this influencer trend it’s so overdone now , everyone’s house looks the same, everyone jumps on the same bandwagon , peddling the same shit with their same gifted free stuff. It’s boring and needs to come to a end!

Also the “£30 diy doorway”pissed me off. No mention of the £100 gifted wreath hanging off it . Absolute bullshit and I’m sick of her making out she’s done with cheap job and sells her story to the scum

Eyeswideopened

I'm really saddened that her page is now what it is. Its literally either an ad or just showing off what they have bought! She started off as a budget home page and now look at her....the average joe wouldn't even be able to afford to buy 1 of those iwoot cushions. It's annoying me because alot of people are still up shits creek with this whole pandemic and being furloughed, and worry about how to get their next weekly food shop.. and then you have her pretending to save up so she can show off her £30 quid each kids pjs and over £100 in zara.. that's almost £200 just in 2 shops alone and 4 items! I mean by all means spend your money how ever you like... but please just be mindful of your followers and dont come across as braggy. Shes not posting them to be helpful or because shes had messages asking where her things are from, theres just no need in my opinion.
Iv said it before, her stories are just videos of coffee/making her bed/shopping hauls and ads now. I dont enjoy it anymore 🙁
Yeah them stories made me feel like shit. Workin 80 hrs a week both me and partner between us and can only buy the kids clothes every now and then! Did they fck save up!!! H got her first FM pay pack a few days ago so thats how they done it! And watever she makes for sucking her teeefff down the phone. Gobshite

• Haha

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Don’t tell me that pergola is free standing on the patio, it looks awful and way too small. Rushed job to try and get it done before Hinch does .. pathetic
What is with the pergola obsession? What do they even do? 😂😂😂😂 fucking Instagram bandwagon again!

CoconotLoco

Unfortunately Charlotte is just one of a long list that “The Ginger One” has taken it upon herself to target. I remember only a few weeks back that her account “wasn’t about that drama anymore” but she just can’t help herself. Just down to jealousy & bitterness.
She is jealous but won’t admit it, that’s why she got at greedy because she has to private rent and hates where she lives and constantly moans about her house, I dunno how she can talk about money others having loads of in the bank when she was bragging how she frittered her 50k inheritance she received from her mother the other week.

at the end of the day why Greedy is a dubious person, you are allowed to spend money on your council house not everyone who lives in social housing is on benefits.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Unfortunately Charlotte is just one of a long list that “The Ginger One” has taken it upon herself to target. I remember only a few weeks back that her account “wasn’t about that drama anymore” but she just can’t help herself. Just down to jealousy & bitterness.

• Heart
H is way too full on with these constant date nights etc. I mean c'mon to fuck. It was a Wednesday night. Just have a glass of wine and go to bed.