Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krm2011

VIP Member
Charlotte Dawson #6
"Too glam to give a chuffin damn"?
More like sod being a mam let's order a gram..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

gossip29

VIP Member
I’m not surprised she gets pissed every night tbh. Would take me a litre of vodka to let that ugly cunt anywhere near my vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 59

redball00n

VIP Member
Justifying Noah being up because “He’s a little party animal” - no he’s not you stupid horrible bint. The fact that she always jumps on her stories to try and justify her shit parenting too tells me that she knows she’s in the wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 47

Chillispice

So her update is he “banged his head and cheek on a table leg “ & kept projectile vomiting until he passed out… I actually can’t cope with this woman, she’s a disgrace. This poor little boy. I’m absolutely disgusted. There has to be more to this than it is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Flozzie

Just seen the A&E post omg she is disgusting Noah looked ill that morning, vacant, not with it pale, knackered just feel so sorry for him. Stupid bint saying hes projectile vomited and blacked out... so if that's the case why she's stood posing smiling having picture taken with vomit in her hair? Isn't her child unconscious at this time but she's stood smiling and posing? Scum. Charlotte you will come on here and read these posts this morning, prob go on another rant again saying you got abuse. I'm glad other people see how poor of a mother you are, you deserve every bad word said about you, you put your child in danger, it's your fault this happened. Just to let you know today I'm going to be one of "those other mums" you ranted about yesterday. Every day I try so hard to give my little boy the absolute best life, I struggle, I'm knackered but he's my absolute world. My hairs scraggy, no make up, not had a shower for 3 days because he comes first. He's fed "propper grub" hes clean, happy. Shout out to all us "other mums" I'd rather be that than the shit show of your life.

Sorry for the rant everyone I'm fuming 😤 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Rant away!! He’s not a ‘little’ party animal, you give him no choice by dragging him to every party/event you go to. The pair of you are selfish twats. You had him out late every👏🏻Single👏🏻Night👏🏻In👏🏻Dubai!! Pair of you are shit parents end of.

• Angry
Reactions: 43

Flozzie

Just seen your rant Charlotte. Noah doesn't have any type of routine at all, Noah is a baby not a party animal and you are right when you say you arent like most mums. I've never seen a mum treat a child the way you do it's horrible. You obviously weren't ready for children, life stops and they become centre of your universe yet you drag him into your antics, your party life style, use pregnancy to create an unrealistic diet plan that you've marketed to women who are probably feeling their lowest after going through pregnancy and gaining weight. I'm glad you've read these comments but you won't change because the only important thing in your life is yourself. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

redball00n

VIP Member
So her update is he “banged his head and cheek on a table leg “ & kept projectile vomiting until he passed out… I actually can’t cope with this woman, she’s a disgrace. This poor little boy. I’m absolutely disgusted. There has to be more to this than it is.
banged his head on a table leg as I imagine he was left to his own devices crawling around on the floor amongst a bunch of pissed up adults, whilst his parents are busy knocking back vodkas and going off the the toilet to snort some lines. She is utter trash. Pathetic excuse for a mother.

Hopefully this is a wake up call for her and her useless cunt of a fiancée to stop dragging their 1 year old along to ADULT parties but I doubt it. They are absolutely vile.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
That poor child is exhausted. There is no interaction between the two of them. He doesn’t even look her in the eye. That doesn’t look like a bite to me, it looks like a burn, and getting worse, but does she give a shit? Noooooo. Going to a walk in, and getting it sorted would interfere with going out again. 🤮🤮

I don’t even know where to begin with taking that baby to a party, if it was normal Chazza, other kids would have been there, but shocker there were no others. You two scumbags only have your own interest at heart, that’s quite apparent. You don’t deserve that baby. N looked completely bewildered throughout, having bottles shoved in his face, how many sips did he have for a laugh? vile.

He’s 1, not a party animal, not a flirt, he’s a baby. Your whole family disgusts me. Your mum is a joke of a grandparent. You are a joke of a mother and Kryten/Ken is a complete waste of space. I’m glad you got tons of abuse because maybe you’ll realise a coke filled party lifestyle and a baby do not go in hand in hand. Sort your head and lifestyle out or I fear that social services will be involved.
Then again just saw you dolled up and out again. You are an appalling mother.

When you are having to justify your lifestyle with such a regular occurrence, you know your in the wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Aww Pob took his little d&g bag of colouring books and pens out again last night. Drawing white lines to his hearts content. Not ordinary white lines either. 👃👃👃

Screenshot_20220319-204912_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
The sad thing is you just know she doesn’t take him anywhere that’s purely for him because if she did, you can be absolutely SURE she would film it as she films absolutely everything.

I have social anxiety, I love taking my almost three year old to the play park but I HATE it when it’s packed full of other parents but even when it is, I take him anyway because his needs are more important than mine and he comes first.

Charlotte NEVER puts his needs first. It was clear before Dubai but after that holiday where he didn’t appear to have a plate, cutlery or even a fucking familiar toy bought along with him what a selfish pair of pricks these two are.😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Krm2011

VIP Member
Cannot believe she's actually referred to her one year old son as a "party animal". He's a neglected little boy who has no bastard say in the matter! I have an 8 month old and I wouldn't dream of traipsing her about while I go on the piss!!! I couldn't trust myself! How can you even enjoy yourself when you have to be on high alert for your child's safety? I pray to god nothing happens to him whilst those two fuckwits are getting drunk because it's easily done! He should be in a routine by now and with a family member while they go to these parties and it should be a rare occasion as a night off because obviously us parents need a break but they really do take the piss! Not fit to be parents. If I was you Charlotte Dickhead Dawson I'd hang my head in shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

noseynora21

Chatty Member
‘He banged his head and cheek and projectile vomited until he passed out’ first of all that’s actually made me feel physically sick that poor little boy! And secondly was it when he was passed out that you took a pic of the sick in your hair for the gram Charlotte? Absolutely sick in the head her and Matt, shit parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad

redball00n

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she realise that not everyone wants to kiss her baby? She shouldn’t be encouraging Noah to kiss random people either, it’s weird.

also calling Matt eye candy in her new “fitness” video - 🤮🤮🤮 he is the complete opposite of eye candy the weird ugly Ken doll squashed Pob looking fucker

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Holographic Les Dawson will probably officiate the wedding ffs🤣🙈 or something equally as cringe. Queue the cringy as f**k pencil drawings of her in some tacky SEXEHHHHH wedding dress next to Les gurning. Or better yet she'll probably get married next to that statue of Peter Kay/chubby Tin man 🤣
Her and trace will be digging him up, whellchairing him down the fucking aisle.

Imagine their wedding.🥴 Itll be like an ep of gypsy weddings, just a bunch of adults getting pissed and kids all dancing slutty with neon outfits on

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In one of her stories from Dubai there’s a little girl they’re telling to pout and she goes “oh she’s doing my dads face”. Charlotte, not everything is about you and your chuffin stupid dads face!!! Just incase for 1 second anyone didn’t know she’s les Dawson’s daughter

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32