Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor boy will never get into a proper routine 😢

I really hope Noah gives them tit when he’s older

Reactions: 9
Are they taking the bleeping piss! This poor baby. Pretending to give him alcohol, clearly somethings spilled on his pram or he’s pissed through coz they clearly do not take his needs into bleeping account! IT REALLY GRILLS ME . At the end of the day if Noah was sleeping in his own room then they could do these things (I’m not saying it’s right) but I’m saying if he had a routine and he was in bed in his own room sleeping until the morning then the night time would be their time. Why wouldn’t you want your time in the night lmao? It makes no sense at least then he’s getting well rested and his needs actually met and they can (selfishly) do what the duck they want. God I was way to scared to look after my baby if I’d had a drink (very rarely as you know… I’m a parent not a bleeping 17 year old teenager like they seem to thing they are) I had to plan it first to make sure I had family to check on him incase anything happened I’d never forgive myself. That poor poor boy😔

Reactions: 14
Was that the bride though in the boohoo-esque sequin dress? and the same venue Noah’s 1st?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This thread kept me so entertained during a night feed last night. So much so that I had to stifle several laughs. I hadn’t read it for a few days or looked at their instas but omg that Mac?!?! What does he even look like? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my lord…I’ve never been on this thread but I had to come after seeing her stories on instagram. That poor baby being passed about by a load of pissed people, having a camera shoved in his face being shouted at by a drunken mum. Honestly it was like he was being treated like a performing monkey. So uncomfortable to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Poor Noah looks so lost and confused. He just wants to be cuddled up to his parents and be taken care of instead he’s passed around from pillar to post at all hours and treated like the entertainment. It’s getting really sad now watching all this.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Why do they take him to every party and wedding going. Fair enough if they want to go but they drag him along dressed like a little Victorian ghost child and pass him round every drunk fucker. This pair really need to rein it in because it’s an absolute joke how pissed up everyone gets and poor Noah always seems to be the only kid there so always gets harassed.

Reactions: 25
Also, kids are lovely but not everyone wants one coming up to them for attention and the parents encouraging it.
Whether it’s strangers or people they know Charlotte and Matt never seem to bother stopping him from mithering others.
I was always very mindful of being sure that didn’t happen when my kids were small, just because I adored them and thought they were fantastic didn’t mean everyone else did.
I think she’d have been happy for someone to take over with him for the evening and not give a jot about ruining their night.

Reactions: 21
Hi Charlotte 👋🏼

nice to see you checking in…
Not a one off though was it, that little lad is up way past 10 most nights

p.s still haven’t saw him with any vegetables

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She at breakfast kicking off because people have been messaging her about last night!

Reactions: 11
Justifying Noah being up because “He’s a little party animal” - no he’s not you stupid horrible bint. The fact that she always jumps on her stories to try and justify her tit parenting too tells me that she knows she’s in the wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Rant away!! He’s not a ‘little’ party animal, you give him no choice by dragging him to every party/event you go to. The pair of you are selfish twats. You had him out late every👏🏻Single👏🏻Night👏🏻In👏🏻Dubai!! Pair of you are tit parents end of.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Why is nobody having a bleeping strong word with the pair of them? His grandparents should be pulling them up and telling them to do better by that little baby! They're awful parents it's beyond a joke now it's actual bleeping neglect!

They make me so angry how they mistreat that poor boy! She's got an absolute cheek trying to justify herself the stupid selfish witch !

If you're reading this Charlotte, you're a lousy bleep of a mother 👌🏼

Why can't the papers do a story about how bad of a parent she is instead of printing shite about her weight loss and bullshit scam plan? At least show her in a real light, god I can't stand her!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
A one year old 'party animal' ...ahh so that explains all the different bottles of beer bring offered to him 🙄

So just to clarify, she says those stories were prerecorded and Noah wasn't up at midnight...so she got back to the hotel, watched back the clips of her 1 year old crawling around a dirty floor with people dancing , being offered bottles of beer which he put his mouth on and being passed from one drunk person to the next ...and she thought it was a good decision to upload them ??

First of all I don't believe they were pre records and secondly if they were and she thought those clips were funny and ok to show the world how tit her parenting is , well she's more stupid than I thought!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And the pictures of him in just a nappy has she no idea about perverts on the internet ?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.