Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree with parents sharing pictures of their children in the bath, but it's good to see Noah being able to splash around and move freely. Every time she films him in the bath at home he's trapped in some kind of seat

Reactions: 9
Out with liverpool's finest drug lord Paul Kelly and his tacky as duck gf Jazmine.
The amount they must drink every weekend, defo alcoholics and allergic to stay in. Where the duck is Noah again

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck me it's a living breathing orange Ken doll. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1135205

His head is so bleeping wonky it's like his face is offset to his head, it doesn't fit right I can't explain it. He's just an ugly bleep who thinks he's amazing..the pair of them are bad vibes. Full of self importance for some reason😖🙁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting little hand off to chazza there........!! That story will be deleted soon. (Could just be a vape......?? Highly bloody doubt it)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Out with liverpool's finest drug lord Paul Kelly and his tacky as duck gf Jazmine.
The amount they must drink every weekend, defo alcoholics and allergic to stay in. Where the duck is Noah again
He’s clearly with some random hotel babysitter again. I’m out with friends for a few drinks tonight and I feel guilty about leaving my 1 year old at home with my husband even though I haven’t been out with friends in about 3 months 😂 And I’ll be home by 11 as we’re taking my daughter swimming tomorrow morning and I am not selfish enough to keep her cooped up all day because I’m hungover. 🙄 This pair of chavvy piss head cunts just leave that poor boy with whoever will take him. They make me sick.

Reactions: 20
I feel so sorry for Noah, they have love for Noah. They don’t LOVE Noah. If they did they could and would never be this selfish. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 19
Last edited:
Reactions: 8
100% reading here…
Hello Charlotte 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

One minute you’re missing him because he’s in nursery for a few hours, the next your leaving him with a relative stranger to go out on the pi$$ 2 nights on the trot…..👀🤷🏻‍♀️
Poor Noah looks fast asleep!
Irresponsible parent or what ?🤬

Reactions: 8
Trolled to death? More like pulled up on your diabolical parenting!!

She looks older than her age, and don't even start me off on that shocking tan 🍊😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
pathetic parents who constantly feed that baby tit and leave him with anyone who’ll have him

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.