Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Just watching them on the plane. Upgraded cos they deserved it.🙄
I really hate parents who just assume everyone wants to interact with their kid. They have zero social awareness.
It's cringe and embarrassing to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Babies fall, I get it. But to projectile vomit and pass out? That’s been one hell of a nasty fall. The way she has strategically covered the cut on his cheek on her stories too. Poor Noah looks a complete mess. That gorgeous little boy looks exhausted, bewildered and done in.
Please Charlotte if you are reading this, treat that child with some love and care. Stop dragging him out when he should be napping and healing in his own home. Please let his little body recover from those late nights and long days and let him BE.

Reactions: 31

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
A one year old 'party animal' ...ahh so that explains all the different bottles of beer bring offered to him 🙄

So just to clarify, she says those stories were prerecorded and Noah wasn't up at midnight...so she got back to the hotel, watched back the clips of her 1 year old crawling around a dirty floor with people dancing , being offered bottles of beer which he put his mouth on and being passed from one drunk person to the next ...and she thought it was a good decision to upload them ??

First of all I don't believe they were pre records and secondly if they were and she thought those clips were funny and ok to show the world how shit her parenting is , well she's more stupid than I thought!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Whogivesa

I honestly don't know where to start with this pair of scumbags. She says in her sympathy selfie he banged his head "today", so was that before you decided to drag him to another boozy, adult party, or was it during said party when you were probably too pissed up to know or even care where your baby son was or who had him.
And her bullshit "our cherub, so precious" line. How about treating him like he is so fucking precious you vile, ugly, nasty catfish bitch!
He's a baby, totally dependent on you two morons. God only knows what germs he's picked up, just this weekend alone being dragged from pillar to post, passed around like pass the parcel and having his lips on beer bottles being thrust in his face from equally vile chavvy skanks.
Waken the fuck up! Give yourselves a 'shaky shaky' and look after your child!!!
I wouldn't even dream of saying this, but I really hope some of the A&E staff have put a call into social services about this. Maybe then, will they wake up and see the harm they are causing poor Noah. These two are just the lowest of the low.

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion: ‘Someone help Noah, the parenting standards are just getting lower’

shame that’s not actually a funny title, it’s the truth!

Reactions: 30

Krm2011

VIP Member
What really pisses me off as well is she posted a pic in A&E. When my little girl was ONE WEEK old she was vomiting bright yellow fluid and had blood in her nappy. She was rushed to hospital and allsorts of scans ran on her tiny body whilst I just stood there in a fucking daze absolutely petrified. I thought she had sepsis, I thought I could actually lose her. We were in there for five days..It turned out she had an allergy to the protein in her formula and had a bad reaction.. She's now 8 month old and thriving thank god!

But the fact is not a thing was posted on my social media. Nobody knew because my concern was my baby not how many fake arse concerned comments I could get! It didn't even occur to me to stick a pic on to beg attention. My child was my only concern and this is why this bitch needs a massive wake up call because that boy should be the centre of her world! And his! The pair of them are next level shallow and selfish and this surely has given them the shock they need! I actually hope social services are crawling all over them right now because someone has to protect that precious little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just seen her story she’s at breakfast seems to be just her & Noah same way it was when they were in Dubai, and again he’s not dessert for breakfast crawling about the floor
If I was one of the other guests I’d have to ask her to stop letting her kid crawl on the dirty floor and pick him up and put him in a highchair instead of just bellowing “nowurr” louder and louder. No Charlotte it’s not funny, you are classless and I can tell you now that your Dad would be horrified. My mam came from the same background and shared the same standards of the working class and this behaviour would have been given short shrift. Your Dad was a very erudite man, he was not his stage persona, he would be horrified by you and your constant need for attention, and your neglect of that poor little boy. Clean up your act and be a proper Mother.

• Heart

noseynora21

Chatty Member
His clothes are never on properly, why they have him in that Range Rover in the house when they could go out for a nice walk and he could be out playing in that I don’t know - lazy fuckers, he’s only given shit to eat and no cutlery or plate, he can’t talk and only form of communication is that laugh he does, he always looks knackered and confused, she constantly shouts ‘shakey shakey’ at him even when he’s eating and he’s dragged from pillar to post with no routine. It’s absolutely terrible and makes me so angry!!!!!!!!

• Heart

pissed orf!

just loves the sesh Nowahhh doesn’t he….

poor kid has no friggin choice you absolute chavvy bastard. Boils my piss.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Seeing Noah playing with toys the minute he got home. Clearly missed the stimulation. Her apologising to anyone who saw her wearing Matthews jumper, like they would be shocked at her lack of fashion sense on a flight ffs. (Like she has any anyway) trust me, no one cares about how you look apart from you luv.

redball00n

VIP Member
Reca
Don't know if its been brought up before.. I do like the description though "Drunk and Smarmy" They've got him down to tee!
He is absolutely vile. And the way she calls him sexy and says “come ere yew” makes me feel sick, he is seriously repulsive and I’d rather sew my vagina shut than have to shag him, ugly, slimy horrible fucker.

She’s not much better - flapping her legs, gurning and constantly talking like a thick cunt, I’m surprised he could even get a hard-on when they made Noah, she’s fucking rank.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Good grief if I’d paid a decent amount for business class home and this shower of shite was in my vicinity I’d be gutted. Also drinking in charge of a baby again. Wonder what the trouble they’ve had this morning? Arguing over the bill is my bet.

Krm2011

VIP Member
I hate how rough Ugly Ken Doll seems to be with Noah too. He’s always jostling him about. Remember when he dunked him fully in the pool in Dubai? Horrible little cretin. I reckon he’s a real nasty bastard and probably is horrible to Charlotte-he certainly leeches off her at the very least.
Ugly Ken doll 😆😆😆 I swear when Charlotte calls him Ken they think it's a compliment 😆 bet he thinks it means he's a right handsome bastard 🤣 He's got a head like a fucking butternut squash he's horrid 🤢

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she realise that not everyone wants to kiss her baby? She shouldn’t be encouraging Noah to kiss random people either, it’s weird.

also calling Matt eye candy in her new “fitness” video - 🤮🤮🤮 he is the complete opposite of eye candy the weird ugly Ken doll squashed Pob looking fucker
He is disgusting. He reminds me of that kid off the film mask.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow