Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just seen her stories from yesterday morning, letting Noah crawl about that hotel dining room amongst those trailing tablecloth’s!!!
A disaster waiting to happen.
A friend of mine was really badly scalded at about Noah’s age by pulling a tablecloth and a cup of coffee going over him, he still has the scars now

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t she realise that not everyone wants to kiss her baby? She shouldn’t be encouraging Noah to kiss random people either, it’s weird.

also calling Matt eye candy in her new “fitness” video - 🤮🤮🤮 he is the complete opposite of eye candy the weird ugly Ken doll squashed Pob looking fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why doesn’t she realise that not everyone wants to kiss her baby? She shouldn’t be encouraging Noah to kiss random people either, it’s weird.

also calling Matt eye candy in her new “fitness” video - 🤮🤮🤮 he is the complete opposite of eye candy the weird ugly Ken doll squashed Pob looking fucker
He is disgusting. He reminds me of that kid off the film mask.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Aw just seen the videos where she says ‘mum wow’ and Noah laughs. He’s such a sweet little boy bless him 💙

Reactions: 9
A friend of mine was really badly scalded at about Noah’s age by pulling a tablecloth and a cup of coffee going over him, he still has the scars now
That was the sort of thing I was thinking about.
Happens in the blink of an eye.
Why doesn’t Charlotte see the possibility of serious injury?

Reactions: 5
Please speak in English Charlotte, rather than chav language. Gave me a headache reading that. 🤕🤕

Screenshot_20220321-185501_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was the sort of thing I was thinking about.
Happens in the blink of an eye.
Why doesn’t Charlotte see the possibility of serious injury?
My mother in law passed very hot plates of food and drinks over babies, both idiots. She brought both belleh blaster programmes aswell what a headache 🥴

Reactions: 6
Feet up like an absolute chav on the cream leather car seats. Trying to show off he expensive LV sliders but just shows up how lacking in class or general manners she is.

Reactions: 18
Feet up like an absolute chav on the cream leather car seats. Trying to show off he expensive LV sliders but just shows up how lacking in class or general manners she is.
They definitely read here , look at her recent stories , looking after Noah

Reactions: 7
If only the LV sliders were actually authentic. They are fake like everything else she owns, bought from Instagram sites selling copies. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she having a laugh, ‘healthy lifestyle’?!??
All she does is get pissed!
25772D97-D3EE-4104-8400-D2F111B32BF5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Is she having a laugh, ‘healthy lifestyle’?!??
All she does is get pissed!
View attachment 1141835
She’s such a lying witch, she covers up her stretchmarks with high waisted undies or edits them out. Nothing wrong with showing them or covering them up but don’t lie because you’re trying to be ‘relatable’. Also is it just me who can’t stand calling them “tiger stripes”. Makes me cringe.

Reactions: 25
Jesus the stories at McDonald’s … the drink just pissing down the table. Bet none of them cleaned it up either. That little boy is going to be wild, not his fault either poor little thing.

Reactions: 21
Jesus the stories at McDonald’s … the drink just pissing down the table. Bet none of them cleaned it up either. That little boy is going to be wild, not his fault either poor little thing.
Only a year old and already on the happy meals 🙄 healthy lifestyle eh Charlotte?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.