Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One hell of a bang on that table leg. I’m a nurse and that only happens with really bad head injuries. I highly doubt it was a table leg but depends how he fell etc regardless was a very nasty bang. See to be honest I wouldn’t be broadcasting this if I had so many hate messages but she’s opening herself up again and she deserves the abuse. The pair of them are awful parents
I don’t think it was a table leg either, I reckon he was dropped or someone’s dropped something on him while he’s been crawling around. Hopefully this will be the wake up call they need to leave him at home next time they’re out getting hammered.

Reactions: 19
One hell of a bang on that table leg. I’m a nurse and that only happens with really bad head injuries. I highly doubt it was a table leg but depends how he fell etc regardless was a very nasty bang. See to be honest I wouldn’t be broadcasting this if I had so many hate messages but she’s opening herself up again and she deserves the abuse. The pair of them are awful parents
That’s what I thought. Why splash it all over insta if people are coming for you already about your parenting?! I suppose she just can’t help herself though which is pathetic. Poor Noah, the wee scone has had a rough ride.

Reactions: 17
All she does is get glammed up and drag that poor little boy to adult parties, he always looks bewildered and confused, it’s obviously taking it’s toll on his little body. Charlotte, stop this now before it’s too late, stop being selfish and be a proper mum and as for that poor excuse for a father, he’s as thick as pigsh*t and is far too immature to be a dad. If you want to carry on with your party lifestyle then let Noah be with someone responsible who can get him into a proper routine and treat him like a baby.

Why oh why would you take a selfie with your poorly baby and post it on social media? I can’t comprehend, please someone explain this to me because I’m completely baffled 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Perhaps he projectile vomited and passed out because he’s undernourished and weak with his crap diet & awful lifestyle imposed on him.
I know that head bangs can cause vomiting but it doesn’t help if a child is subject to such a dysfunctional life.

...and yet she STILL couldn't resist putting a sad face pathetic pic on whilst in A&E! If I was her I'd have been far too concerned as well as ashamed! But there she is posting away for attention! I literally said yesterday something is going to happen to that little boy. Pair of scumbags !!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can’t actually believe what we’re seeing here all over Instagram as if this is completely acceptable behaviour. How badly does a toddler need to bump their head to PASS OUT?! Be interesting to know what explanation she had for the nurses at A&E. If my child had a sore on his face like that 1. I’d be absolutely petrified of it getting infected and 2. I would be at the doctors every single day until they gave me something to make it better! Notice how she’s been hell bent on only filming him from one side for weeks. He must be in so much pain with that and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was left with a nasty scar from that! Poor little boy looked so poorly and fed up in that disgusting A&E selfie. I really hope this is a wake up call for them both, they really need to get their priorities straight.

Just seen the A&E post omg she is disgusting Noah looked ill that morning, vacant, not with it pale, knackered just feel so sorry for him. Stupid bint saying hes projectile vomited and blacked out... so if that's the case why she's stood posing smiling having picture taken with vomit in her hair? Isn't her child unconscious at this time but she's stood smiling and posing? Scum. Charlotte you will come on here and read these posts this morning, prob go on another rant again saying you got abuse. I'm glad other people see how poor of a mother you are, you deserve every bad word said about you, you put your child in danger, it's your fault this happened. Just to let you know today I'm going to be one of "those other mums" you ranted about yesterday. Every day I try so hard to give my little boy the absolute best life, I struggle, I'm knackered but he's my absolute world. My hairs scraggy, no make up, not had a shower for 3 days because he comes first. He's fed "propper grub" hes clean, happy. Shout out to all us "other mums" I'd rather be that than the tit show of your life.

Sorry for the rant everyone I'm fuming 😤 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Pretty sure a&e have to get in touch with the authorities if they’ve presented so much?
Imagine going to a&e with your baby and you’ve been drinking 😬

Reactions: 18
Some people just shouldn’t have kids, poor Noah is just an accessory to them. Grow up and start putting your child first

Reactions: 12
I honestly don't know where to start with this pair of scumbags. She says in her sympathy selfie he banged his head "today", so was that before you decided to drag him to another boozy, adult party, or was it during said party when you were probably too pissed up to know or even care where your baby son was or who had him.
And her bullshit "our cherub, so precious" line. How about treating him like he is so bleeping precious you vile, ugly, nasty catfish witch!
He's a baby, totally dependent on you two morons. God only knows what germs he's picked up, just this weekend alone being dragged from pillar to post, passed around like pass the parcel and having his lips on beer bottles being thrust in his face from equally vile chavvy skanks.
Waken the duck up! Give yourselves a 'shaky shaky' and look after your child!!!
I wouldn't even dream of saying this, but I really hope some of the A&E staff have put a call into social services about this. Maybe then, will they wake up and see the harm they are causing poor Noah. These two are just the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 31
It’s more disgusting as she has a following she’ll get away with this , a normal person would have their kid / kids taken off them

Reactions: 13
That update is so so shocking. I think she’s done it to get sympathy and loads of “kind messages” after all the “hate” she has received. Their selfishness is unbelievable and of course nobody close to you is going to tell you that - you’re surrounded by yes men.

Reactions: 10
Let's hope the Dr's saw through the bullshit explanation that I've no doubt she gave them as to what had happened and they see a little boy that is exhausted from repeatedly being kept up night after night and with an infection his body is struggling to cope with because he doesn't sleep enough or eat properly .

This has got to have raised some red flags plus guaranteed some of the staff will have checked her out on SM and seen what has been really going on this weekend.

Reactions: 16
So her update is he “banged his head and cheek on a table leg “ & kept projectile vomiting until he passed out… I actually can’t cope with this woman, she’s a disgrace. This poor little boy. I’m absolutely disgusted. There has to be more to this than it is.
My son is always trying to run before he can steady walk and getting so excited he stumbles or bangs his head especially now he’s discovered he can climb. But never ever had an accident like this, why? BECAUSE I WATCH HIM.

I wonder if the hospital asked about Sore on his face? Sounds like he had a fit. Do we think they’ve kept him in ?
Hospital would hopefully have looked into why the antibiotics aren’t working

Reactions: 9
That must have been one hell of a whack to cause this level injury. My feeling is there’s more to this than banging his head on a table leg. They won’t have been watching him close enough, even on her stories someone was trying to move him round on the little pink car by using their feet!!

Hopefully this is a warning to them both that he’s a baby and needs to be at home safe, not being dragged around like the latest accessory to all their parties. If they don’t have someone to look after him, they’ll either have to take turns or shocker stay in. I give it a week and she will have him back out.

The night wedding of the alleged best friend, some best friend if you don’t go to the actually wedding….. we see you Charlotte, your an appalling parent more interested in partying than caring for your child. This situation is all of your own making.

Reactions: 16
He's so unsteady on his feet, it sounds to me more like he fell backwards and banged his head on the floor.

I guess we will all see later if he has an egg on his head- I've no doubt she will post stories of him later to ramp up her sympathy vote!

Reactions: 9
So her update is he “banged his head and cheek on a table leg “ & kept projectile vomiting until he passed out… I actually can’t cope with this woman, she’s a disgrace. This poor little boy. I’m absolutely disgusted. There has to be more to this than it is.
Fallen off the table more likely while she’s having a cheeky line in the bogs

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.