Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the ‘expensive’ clothes she wears are from China. I’ve found the website that supplies nadine merabi and none of them are more than £50.
One of charlottes… spot the difference 🥴
What website is this please? Need to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I kept every pound off for 2 years and only gained weight because I had a baby.
Don’t do it though, I was a horrible person for those 4 months 😆
Hahah ok! I did the Cambridge diet once and went from 18 to a 12. Kept it off for over a year, stayed at a 14 for over. A year. Had a baby now I’m at 16😩😂

Reactions: 3
40% off the scam diet today to celebrate international woman’s day, wtf 🙄
Always bloody on sale , can’t be that good either if she can’t shift it full price

I don’t give it long till her & mr orange start planning baby no 2 , she said in her recent grid post at the bottom , that she would love a baby girl

• Sick
Reactions: 11
In one of her stories from Dubai there’s a little girl they’re telling to pout and she goes “oh she’s doing my dads face”. Charlotte, not everything is about you and your chuffin stupid dads face!!! Just incase for 1 second anyone didn’t know she’s les Dawson’s daughter

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
In one of her stories from Dubai there’s a little girl they’re telling to pout and she goes “oh she’s doing my dads face”. Charlotte, not everything is about you and your chuffin stupid dads face!!! Just incase for 1 second anyone didn’t know she’s les Dawson’s daughter
How awful was that particular part of the post?
That little girl was what 7 years old ? Being encouraged to pose and pout like an adult 😔 plus the ridiculous 2 finger salute that all these instahuns think makes them look cool ..all inappropriate and unnecessary 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Shameless, money grabbing, lying witch 😤
That was only until midnight last night so today it will either be extended or a whole new offer 😂 😂 😂

I see the shameless witch is still getting her Dubai ads on this morning, gotta get those invoices paid sharpish!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s such a dick, why is everything brought back to her dad?! The wee girl was pouting because you were telling her to, it wasn’t remotely the gurn you try to pull off as your dads face. Wish she would get over herself.

Reactions: 11
Pair of chavy wankers.
That little boy should of been walking on thar holiday if they'd of shown him an ounce of attention.

My holidays consist of making sure my kids are having a fabulous time and I'm absolutely shattered by the time I get home.. no holiday for me just memories for my kids and happy smiles/empty purse/wallet

These boil in bags get right on my tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Telling little girls to pout is beyond reprehensible in my opinion.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Charlotte change his fookin nappy. Lazy witch. It's about to fall off. What is it with these 'influencers' being too lazy to change there kids nappies. I'm a mum and would never leave my son's nappy so it's about to fall off it's that heavy

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.